Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:35 am

[ooc:]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi was surprised when the flames engulfed them, however, not exactly burning them. When a boy had appeared, she was even more surprised. As Kurona fell unconscious, she was gonna help her up, but then the boy had done so instead. She was gonna ask who this boy is, but before she could, he had walked into a rift with Kurona in which the flames died down when the rift closed. Since the boy did somewhat save them, she trusted that he would take care of Kurona.

When Tsuyoi looked around, she was no left alone, noticing that the two girls were gone. She did notice what seemed to be a note where they once stood. She walked over to it and picked it up, examining it.

"Very well...we shall leave things as they are...for now. Just remember...we'll be watching." is what the note said.

Tsuyoi crumpled up the note and threw it in a nearby ember, in which it slowly caught on fire. She then began to make her way back to the house, her aura slowly vanishes and her eyes turning back to normal.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:42 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Erin was caught off guard by the flash of light and it's sudden disappearance. He ran outside and looked around from the porch. It was confusing. Where had the light come from? "This isn't the time to be imagining crap..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:26 am

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Eventually, Tsuyoi came into view, she held her hat in her good arm. She had been staring at the ground the whole time, thinking about what Koko said about X. She didn't want to admit it...but she did have a good point, X would now more likely be targeted due to her new keyblade. Thinking about this actually started to worry her.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:11 am

kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X pulled the blanket over her eyes thinking it was lighting, she continued to sleep.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:22 pm

Jaecen Light

He saw Tsuyoi coming to the house and raised an eyebrow. "Keep it to yourself, Erin. It isn't your business." He told himself.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:18 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Eventually, Tsuyoi raised her head, noticing Erin and hiding her arm from him. When she moved it though, it had caused pain to shoot through it, "Damn...it hurts when I move it..." She put her hat on, leaning it forward, "Erin...what're you doing still up." she asked.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:01 pm

Jaecen Light

Erin shrugged and looked away. "Couldn't sleep. By th' way, I happened to see Aunt Kurona rush past and up the steps. I thought she was at the school watchin' Ene an' Nami?"
He eyed her but said nothing else.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:36 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi chuckled a little, nodding, "Ah yes...hmm, I'm not sure what caused her to suddenly came back, but don't worry too much about it. She seems to have...gone off again, though with a 'friend' this time." She walked to Erin, having a small smile on her face, "Don't worry about Ene and Nami, I'm sure Sasha and the others can keep them company."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:00 pm

Jaecen Light

He opened his eyes and looked at the clock. Four o'clock. All in one motion, Jaecen turned on the light and sat up, swinging his feet off the side of the bed. He heard Tsuyoi talking in the kitchen, so that's where he went. "Hm? What're you both doing up? It's four in the morning."
"I don't really sleep much..." Erin rubbed the back of his head.
"You should be careful about that. Lack of sleep can turn you into a monster." Jaecen said. "Right, well. I had this weird dream that Carter died and Kurona went missing. It was really weird, ya know? I mean, like really vivid."
Erin raised an eyebrow at him. Is father really that clueless? Or maybe he knows something?

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:06 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Jaecen, "Oh crap...if he sees my arm..." she turned her body at an angle so that her wounded arm would be hidden by her body. She rubbed the back of her head with her good arm, "Jaecen...that all did happen, though I wouldn't say Carter died...more like he's fused with X now. And Kurona...well, some boy came to pick her up."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:26 pm

Whoops~! (^~^)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:31 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Jaecen when he spoke, "...so you're saying she's possibly in some other dimension...?" The pain in her arm began to get to her, but she continued to act casual. She could endure pain for long periods of time.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:03 pm

Jaecen Light

Jaecen turned around and sniffed the air. "Yes... Oh! You're bleeding! I'll get the medical kit." He took off towards the hall and headed to the restroom.
Erin slit his eyes, a bit suspicious. Medical kit? Blood?
Jaecen came back with the medical kit and grabbed Tsuyoi's other arm. "Sorry if I cause it to hurt any more than it already does... Gramps taught me how to do this simple stuff at least. Healing magic isn't my forte, so this will at least hold it over until we head to the Academy today."
"But how could you tell she was bleeding?" Erin asked.
Jaecen smirked. "Blood has a specific smell to it. Also, depending on the person, you can also smell an iron-y scent coming off of it. Carter, me, even Kuro can tell if someone's bleeding just by sense of smell. You can, too. Truth is, you probably haven't unlocked how to do it yet."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:08 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi was surprised when Jaecen found out, thought there were a few hints. One being the scent of the blood if a person's sense of smell was good enough, and the second being that she actually made a trail from dripped blood behind her. When Jaecen grabbed her arm, she groaned, gritting her teeth. She looked at her arm, furrowing her eyebrows, "I-It...doesn't hurt that bad really." though that was a lie.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:14 pm

Jaecen Light

Jaecen grinned and wrapped it tight enough to stop the bleeding. He knotted it a little roughly, just to see her expression. "So it doesn't. Love you, doll face."
Erin plugged his nose and made a disgusted face. Jaecen noticed him and taunted. "Just wait til you get a girl, Erin. You'll see."
Erin crossed his arms. "Da, I barely even understand the concept of love. Trust me, it ain't gonna happen."
"Sure, pal." He snickered. "You've got your mom's good looks and your dad's charm. Some girl will make you change your mind."
Erin's cheeks reddened slightly, causing him to look away to hide his embarrassment.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games