Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:12 pm
Do you wish me to describe the temple and grounds, you silly bull? Alright, fine. ~Goes to edit the first posts~  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:15 pm
=D I'm making a difference, even from the depths of hell! *dances*  

Megido the Oreo

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:17 pm
.:.wakes up.yawns.:. Hey, can I map out the maze since I live down here? =_=  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:19 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Ooh, can I help, since I was just thrust down here for the rest of eternity? >_> I'll need something to keep my mind occupied.  

Megido the Oreo

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:23 pm
Megido the Oreo
UglyCoyoteNG
Ooh, can I help, since I was just thrust down here for the rest of eternity? >_> I'll need something to keep my mind occupied.
No. .:.yawn.:.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:26 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Megido the Oreo
UglyCoyoteNG
>_O Fine... I don't need your permission anyways. *storms off to get lost in the maze and explore it himself*  

Megido the Oreo

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:27 pm
Megido the Oreo
UglyCoyoteNG
Megido the Oreo
UglyCoyoteNG
>_O Fine... I don't need your permission anyways. *storms off to get lost in the maze and explore it himself*
.:.with his back to her, slinks up and EATS him.:. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:28 pm
xD There. >> You can map out the actual layout, I just said how big it was and what it was made of.  

Sheol Zone

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:30 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Megido the Oreo
UglyCoyoteNG
Megido the Oreo
UglyCoyoteNG
.:.with his back to her, slinks up and EATS him.:. ^_^
*Watches this from a few feet away* >_> Gruesome...

Sheol - Way-to-be, Kitten. *thumbs up*  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:32 pm
Sheol, might I make some suggestions as to the maze? Also, you have a typo in the first line of the temple description. x3 Sorry to be a bother...  

Megido the Oreo

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:34 pm
e_e ... i want to live in that temple. But the only problem is, with such a maze, therse going to be hardly any light.. XD people are going to run into things! o_o whats scarrier, seeing me coming, or knowing im coming and not being able to see me?

Oh, and speaking of gruesome, i saw a rock python throw up a baby hippo. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:36 pm
There, fixed that. Redid the paragraphs sorta.

Lightless mazes.. are so much fun. ~Grin~ And that's.. gross.. horrible.. ew. NG.. How big are baby hippos?

And what d'ya want to suggest Meg?

Sheol Zone

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:40 pm
Sheol Kitten
There, fixed that. Redid the paragraphs sorta.

Lightless mazes.. are so much fun. ~Grin~ And that's.. gross.. horrible.. ew. NG.. How big are baby hippos?

And what d'ya want to suggest Meg?
Yeah, that's kinda twisted, NG xD

My suggestion is that you make the walls of the maze seem limitless in height. That way there's really no way to get up and out. I was gonna say something about making it bigger, too, but then it would be harder for NG to find people...

... Ooh, and I wanna be a maze demon too! The original labyrinth dweller was an ancient relative of mine, after all. =D I could help ol' NG in tormenting people. xD  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:44 pm
But you're BEING punished, I'm not sure if it's fair that you get to punish others you maso-sado bull. Hmm.. Limitless in height.. ~Taps her chin~ If I did that, I could get rid of the oil.. But the oil's fun, because then if a match was ever dropped.. and the smell's terrible..

~Sits and plots~

Sheol Zone

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:45 pm
Baby hippos are a little bigger then fat labradors.

Call me old again and I'll shoot you. scream

Please dear god dont make me spend eternity with him. =_=

Lastely! dosent matter how far away they are. e.e i can climb solid objects, slippery or not, and then make my way to where they are by climbing on the top of the maze... I can /find/ them by my nose, you know. e_e

Oh, as for as limitless walls, you could make it so they APPEAR limitless. e_e but they're actualy only 30-40. surprised oooooohhhh can they're be an entrence to NG's home in there somewhere? XD  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games