Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
For those who Dislike Resident Evil 4 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate resident evil 4
  Yes
  No
View Results

Elaineybrainey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:23 pm
Yeah Capcom kinda sucked it up with that game. They probably thought that they could make Leon really really hot and just slack it off for the rest of the game.

But whatever, I could just play Silent Hill to get s**t scared.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:51 pm
If only that was the ONLY thing wrong with Resident Evil 4. If only there weren't like, 20 other reasons to hate it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elaineybrainey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:57 pm
I am still trying to forget i ever played that game. Or i ever even bought it. Resident Evil has gone kinda downhill. Re5 had great graphics or whatever, but that was the best thing about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:06 pm
And if Graphics were all that mattered, the PS3 would be winning the console wars...
And as much as I love the PS3, even I'm not that shallow.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elaineybrainey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:12 pm
I prefer the Xbox 360 mostly because of how much i play xbox Live. but i have a ps3 too and the graphics are amazing.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:20 pm
I don't play much online games. Mostly Worms, and Uncharted, and even that, only on occasion, so I don't care. And when I DO want to play online, I'm glad to know I don't have to pay for it.

I wouldn't be so against the 360, except, every single person I know who owns/owned one says that it broke down on them at LEAST once, and I'm not a warranty kinda guy.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elaineybrainey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:26 pm
All the time.
I had Left 4 Dead in the disc slot, i moved the xbox into another room, i took the game out, and it had laser burn. I was so pissed off. And it only takes one screw up to get the Red Ring Of Death. But with Xbox live you can download maps and demos for new games, and new levels and s**t, so i love my xbox. But the Ps3 is only better in the graphics department, the fact that it has a blu-ray, and there are a lot more games you can play.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:35 pm
There's add-ons and demos, on the PS3 too.  

Biohazard EXTREME

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:17 pm
I used to think PS3 was the best, until I found out MGS4 was getting released on 360 with playable Ninja Raiden.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:33 pm
taylortenacity
I used to think PS3 was the best, until I found out MGS4 was getting released on 360 with playable Ninja Raiden.

I dunno who told you that. But Metal Gear Solid Rising is NOT MGS4. It's an all new original MGS game starring Raiden, which is coming to PS3 as well. And it has nothing to do with MGS4. It probably won't even have much stealth in it, and will be mostly action oriented, with a whole new engine. Solid Snake might not even be in it. Not playable, that's for sure.  

Biohazard EXTREME

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:55 pm
Someone told me about it being released in a possible 2 disc set, 4 and 5 for 360, but with how hard it'll be to get that game on 360, i highly doubt it's going to happen. But who knows, we'll just have to wait and see. And from my perspective, Rising is going to be Raiden's story between 2 and 4, revealing how he became the Raiden we know in 4. So yes, there will be no Solid Snake in this one.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:44 pm
taylortenacity
Someone told me about it being released in a possible 2 disc set, 4 and 5 for 360, but with how hard it'll be to get that game on 360, i highly doubt it's going to happen. But who knows, we'll just have to wait and see. And from my perspective, Rising is going to be Raiden's story between 2 and 4, revealing how he became the Raiden we know in 4. So yes, there will be no Solid Snake in this one.
Even if something like that could happen, there's been no official announcements about something like that. First.
Second, right now, Kojima's working hard with two teams... One is working their asses off developing Rising, the other is working their asses off developing Peace Walker... It would take a lot of time and money to port MGS4 to Xbox 360, so if Rising is coming out in 2010, or even 2011, there's just no time to port MGS4 to Xbox 360.
I haven't even heard a rumor like that.. But if you have, that's all it is. A rumor.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:12 pm
I thought this thread was about hating RE4. something like MGS topics should be somewhere else, like maybe the grill? Anyways, Yeah the RE4 is one of the thing that made RE go down hill, aside from RE:UC. People just don't understand true horror these days in the gaming industry, much less survival horror. I mean you're trying to survive, but you can have a merchant at your side? Oh please, to make it true survivial horror you have to make it so that it feels like you need to survive with jsut your handgun, and somethign like a shotgun or rifle is scarce. With a merchant you feel well at home that you can by big weapons to shoot down things easily. Then it's not horror anymore. Also your survival is guranteed, which takes the point out of a survival game. Survival games needto make you feel like you need to conserve your ammo. But no! Instead you have monsters that conveniently drop ammo when you need it, or money to buy upgrades! WTF?! I don't remember that happening in the original RE games. Makes you wonder if the so called hostile parasitic people are really hostile. I mean really they give you ammo to kill the next group that comes in. It's like saying," even though I'm supposed to stop you, I'm still giving you these shotgun shells. No seriosuly......crap I'm on a rant again....sorry...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:42 pm
If we want to get off topic every once in a while, we will. talk2hand

I'd rather talk about how awesome MGS is than about anything RE4 related anyway.

And yeah, I think as soon as they give you infinite bullets, it pretty much takes the survival aspect out of it. Now, in UC, there's an infinity sign right there, so you can tell it's infinite, but it's a rail shooter, not survival horror.
In RE4, they make it SEEM like bullets are limited. But that's like saying Final Fantasy has limited money.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:08 am
Final Fantasy did used to have limited money. For the NES entries, anyway. razz I guess that would represent the old-school RE, but man, as soon as FFIV came out there was gil out the a**. I'd say that's more RE3 than RE4 though.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff