Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
::+ Post Pix Of Your Favorite Chinese Artists HeRe!!! +:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you post?
Yes
43%
 43%  [ 18 ]
No
17%
 17%  [ 7 ]
What a boring thread!
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
I love you! O.O
34%
 34%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 41

myuryuchan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:35 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva
Sammul Chan... so cute! >.<

User Image

lol, he's cool. He's in the TVB drama, "The Academy", the one I'm currently watching. 3nodding

Hahaha! I'm watching the Academy too... on fairchild tv huh? *wink* But he looks hotter in another series... I forgot which one though.

lol...yeah...I'm on episode 2, you?

Same here... we are definately watching the same series, on the same channel... maybe even at the same time!

I watch on channel 120 and 135 Just Love starts at 5:05AM and The Academy starts at 6:00AM and I'll be watching episode #2 for Just Love and episode #4 for The Academy today. 3nodding

@MLM: Why do you feel sorry for Anita's fans? confused  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:45 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva
Sammul Chan... so cute! >.<

User Image

lol, he's cool. He's in the TVB drama, "The Academy", the one I'm currently watching. 3nodding

Hahaha! I'm watching the Academy too... on fairchild tv huh? *wink* But he looks hotter in another series... I forgot which one though.

Same here... we are definately watching the same series, on the same channel... maybe even at the same time!

I watch on channel 120 and 135 Just Love starts at 5:05AM and The Academy starts at 6:00AM and I'll be watching episode #2 for Just Love and episode #4 for The Academy today. 3nodding

Wah~! So early! You wake up at 5AM every morning to watch them?! My grandma has "Just Love" on casettes so I'm not watching it now. I watch The Academy on channel 152 (Fairchild TV) every night at 9PM.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:04 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva

Wah~! So early! You wake up at 5AM every morning to watch them?! My grandma has "Just Love" on casettes so I'm not watching it now. I watch The Academy on channel 152 (Fairchild TV) every night at 9PM.

Oh, my bad...I mean 5PM and 6PM. Channel 120 is Fairchild TV: Vancouver (Pacific time) and 135 is Fairchild TV: Toronto (Eastern time). So I can watch it at 5PM and 6AM on 135 and 8PM and 9PM on 120 and then if you miss all of those times then you can catch it again on 135 at 9:30PM and 10:20PM. 3nodding  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chibi Akane

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:32 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx

You might read this. sweatdrop

Anita Mui's background

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:37 pm
Moonlight__Melody
xXHotBabiBluXx

You might read this. sweatdrop

Anita Mui's background

I already know that, but it's so old, it has to be forgotten, unless someone brings it up again. 3nodding  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

.._..kawaii-KaNa.._..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:44 pm
Anyone likes Charmaine Sheh?

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

I think she's really pretty, sweet and adorable! Most of her screen characters that she plays are exactly that too.

haha and i prob like her too cos some ppl have mentioned b4 that i resemble her a little when i have wavy hair (below)

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:28 am
I love Charmaine and you do kind of look like her. 3nodding  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:49 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva

Oh, my bad...I mean 5PM and 6PM. Channel 120 is Fairchild TV: Vancouver (Pacific time) and 135 is Fairchild TV: Toronto (Eastern time). So I can watch it at 5PM and 6AM on 135 and 8PM and 9PM on 120 and then if you miss all of those times then you can catch it again on 135 at 9:30PM and 10:20PM. 3nodding

Ah, now I see... lucky u! I only have 1 catch-up chance if I miss it and I think it is after midnight! >.< The Fairchild TV I have is the Toronto one.... where do you live?!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:38 pm

Teresa teng~  

xia.pao

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:52 pm
Omg look, itz bobby lee.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:00 pm
xia.pao

Teresa teng~

So sad that she is dead... I think that she's very pretty.  

sasa_powa_4eva

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:22 pm
i'm not sure if anyone posted pictures of her since i've missed like 10 or more pages of this thread....anyways pictures of the new EEG singer Vincy:

3rd from the left...but i don't like her...
User Image

some album pictures from twins' new album:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:34 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva

Ah, now I see... lucky u! I only have 1 catch-up chance if I miss it and I think it is after midnight! >.< The Fairchild TV I have is the Toronto one.... where do you live?!

British Columbia. blaugh

@Pyro: OMG, Bobby Lee is so funny! lol

@Monchhi: Gillian! heart  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:24 pm
more pix of Vincy Chan

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games