Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:22 pm
((Well, Andre was going to be leaving the hospital in a moment anyway... so either he can explain how to get there, or Andre could offer to show the way.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:53 am
delbosque
((Well, Andre was going to be leaving the hospital in a moment anyway... so either he can explain how to get there, or Andre could offer to show the way.))

((The latter would be easier for Breyer, who doesn't know his way around town. Breyer would get lost! smile ))  

Breyer

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:29 pm
(( Ha, yes, I imagine anyone would get lost in Byako... I'll bet there's even people who have been there a very long time who still get lost anyway! ))

"Well, I need to head back to the Dueling Arena soon, I could take a route past the Town Hall and show you the way." Andre offered, then looked up to see someone else coming in. She was an oddly-dressed, rather thin woman who looked to be in her 30s. She was tallish, but certainly not as tall as Andre.

Walking right up to him she introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Pharlen Asphigi. You must be Andre? Christie said I'd find you here."

"Ah, yes." Andre answered with a nod. "There's people here who need some help, and I just didn't want to leave them, but I really can't stay here at the hospital much longer, Christie said she needed me to get back to the Arena right away."

Andre pulled out a small notepad and pen, and scribbled something on it. He tore the page out and handed it to Rose. "Rose, that's my cell phone number. If you need help with something, you can call me, or if you find Brian and he needs help, he can call me too, okay? Take care."

He addressed Pharlen again, introducing the little girl. "This is Rose, she has amazing abilities, and should be able to be a lot of help."

"Okay, Breyer, let's go. I'll show you the way to the Town Hall."

"The Town Hall?" Pharlen interrupted. "Will you let me know when you get there? I don't know my way around this city very well yet, and I'd like to stop in there but it's easier if you give me a quick call from there."

"Uh, sure." Andre said. He wasn't certain what the woman was talking about, but exchanged phone numbers with her and promised to call when he got there.

"Okay, now let's go!" He said to Breyer, and prepared to go out the door, unless there was some other impending distraction?

((I'm working on a full profile for Pharlen, also updates for my other Byako characters already in existence... hopefully I can get them posted in the new thread sometime in the next several days, but until then I didn't want to hold up this post waiting for that.))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:17 pm
"Thanks for offering to help."

Breyer held the door open for Andre. Breyer hoped that the city streets were safe and boring, but to be safe, he loaded his scientific tranquilizer dart gun.  

Breyer

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:48 am
"Oh, I'm glad to be of assistance." Andre replied. "Thank you." he added, as Breyer held the door for him.

((To City Hall))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:13 pm
Rose begins to fix anything that's broken in the hospital. Her magic inside her making her feel as light as a feather so she danced as she dusted,painted the walls, fix the doors and windows. The hospital seemed empty, nothing going on but at the same time she felt like she belonged to this place. She kept the pencil close to her. She wondered from time to time if her mother ever got the locket with picture.
Only once had her mother ever shown herself, but it was magical moment. It made Rose look into the sunshine from time to time knowing that she had been there. Rose knew that her mother was now at peace and something like that would never happen again, but she kept looking and remember how happy she was. She had found herself, where she finally belonged.  

kagura_rockbell

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:07 am
As soon as Andre and the other guy had left, Pharlen set about trying to help anyone who might still be lingering in the lobby.

((if anyone was supposed to still be there, we'll just say they're now much better and off on their way somewhere other than the hospital, yes?))

After that, she did her best to stay out of Rose's way, and didn't really feel comfortable with going anywhere in the hospital beyond the front lobby, so she just stayed there for now. She had promised to help out and she wasn't sure how long she'd be there, but figured it'd probably be until Rose told her to go away. The little girl seemed to be in charge, if there was anyone who was in charge here, anyway.

Sitting in the lobby, she answered a call on her cell phone.
"Hello?"
"Yes?"
"Oh, good. Are you calling from City Hall?"
"Thanks much."
"Yeah, that's all."
"And thanks again."
"All right, bye."

Just before disconnecting, she pressed a couple buttons on the phone simultaneously and the phone made an odd sort of flat-sounding beep-tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:01 pm
Rose finally finished her work so she sat down on one of the benches. She was then struck by an idea. She began to draw a small kitten, when she was finished she whispered in its small ear "Go find Pharlen". Upon hearing those words the kitten began searching for its new friend and caretaker. Rose followed behind the kitten so when they got to Pharlen she could tell Pharlen the kitten was a gift to her and not a stray.  

kagura_rockbell

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:46 pm
Pharlen, still in the lobby meanwhile, had been keeping out of the way and sorting through her carpet bag while Rose was fixing things up. She wanted to make double-sure that everything there was in order just the way she liked it, because she never knew when she would suddenly need to get something out of it quickly. She soon finished, however, and reached up as though to put the carpet bag onto a shelf in mid-air... but there was no shelf there, just empty air, and once she let go of it, there was no carpet bag there, either.

Satisfied that was done, she'd stood up and straightened her clothes and then paused a moment. Then she glanced around briefly, and walked a few steps and then seemed to talk to someone who wasn't there. Someone she was looking down to speak to, apparently.

"Hello." she said, with an expression on her face as though something wasn't quite... the way she thought it would be. One eyebrow was raised, and she didn't really seem surprised, just... slightly puzzled, perhaps.

(( no, she hasn't seen Rose coming yet, though the girl and the kitten might be entering the lobby already...? I guess it depends on how far away they were, ha ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:07 pm
Rose and the kitten and Rose's puppy Vash were almost to the lobby. She could see Pharlen but she wasn't within earshot yet.She slowed to a walk because she was getting tired from running. "Almost there." Rose whispered.  

kagura_rockbell

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:29 pm
Still looking at apparently nothing, Pharlen gave a nod and said,

"Do you... need more bags?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:00 am
Rose finally reached Pharlen, "Hi Pharlen!" she said cheerfully. Rose picked up the kitten and handed it to her. "This is for you." Rose smiled.  

kagura_rockbell

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:03 pm
Pharlen took the kitten with both hands, and then carefully transferred it to cradle the adorable little thing in one arm.

"Thank you, Rose." she said, smiling.

Then she got a quizzical look on her face and, still holding the kitten with one hand, stooped as though to pick up something from off the floor with her other hand.

There was nothing there, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 pm
Pharlen walked to the other side of the hotel lobby and with her free hand she acted like she was setting something on an invisible table there. Then the kitten Rose had given her mewed and she pet it while still talking to someone who wasn't there.

"So..." she said, her mouth skewed to one side for a momentary gesture of uncertainty. She bit the corner of her lower lip and then said "Hm. You're saying that the city government is completely different now."  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:10 pm
After a pause, Pharlen continued talking.

"I see..." she said, still petting the oh-so-adorable kitten, "So... do you not have any communication with the bags?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff