Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
kingdom hearts castle oblivion RP(we need some RPers, Hydra) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:43 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
* realizes he huged her for to long and then let go* where do you suggest Leon is, i trully have no idea what he looks like sweatdrop *straches back of his head and chuckles at berry*
((namine)) "i dont have any idea at all" Namine sighed.
((sorry got distractred cuz of the other RP, wont happen agian))well do you thinkyou know any one who does know him confused
((its ok)) "Maybe ...damos...but he is gone....."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:50 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
* realizes he huged her for to long and then let go* where do you suggest Leon is, i trully have no idea what he looks like sweatdrop *straches back of his head and chuckles at berry*
((sorry got distractred cuz of the other RP, wont happen agian))well do you thinkyou know any one who does know him confused
...anyone else, come on there has to be someone else you know,i mean some one has to.... i know Sora, he has to know him, but no one has seen him for a year, hmmm  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:00 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
...anyone else, come on there has to be someone else you know,i mean some one has to.... i know Sora, he has to know him, but no one has seen him for a year, hmmm
"i dont know."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:11 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"i dont know."
* My lady i can Sniff him out for you, just give me a scent of either one and i can try to find them*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:18 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"i dont know."
* My lady i can Sniff him out for you, just give me a scent of either one and i can try to find them*
"i dont know....i dont have anything..."namine looked down.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:59 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"i dont know."
... but i might*Sredive summons his keyblade, which if you see closely its Soras* maybe you could use this to sniff him out, im not sure if it has a scent on it or not but its worth a shot sweatdrop  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:04 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"i dont know."
... but i might*Sredive summons his keyblade, which if you see closely its Soras* maybe you could use this to sniff him out, im not sure if it has a scent on it or not but its worth a shot sweatdrop
"okay. " Namine looks up a bit more but only things in her eyes is sadness.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:20 pm
[[I'm the infamous Ryed! =D if that's okay with you guys .. ]]

Ryed roamed the streets of Radiant Garden. He was bored and looking for some action. He turned around the corner and saw two people standing in the middle of the street. He stealthfully came closer until he was right behind them and shouted. "I LIKE LOUD NOISES!!!"

x- Ryed Raevin -x

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:11 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Ryed roamed the streets of Radiant Garden. He was bored and looking for some action. He turned around the corner and saw two people standing in the middle of the street. He stealthfully came closer until he was right behind them and shouted. "I LIKE LOUD NOISES!!!"
*sredive struck him in the arm with a strangely powerful punch* stressed DONT YOU EVER scream  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:34 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey

*sredive struck him in the arm with a strangely powerful punch* stressed DONT YOU EVER scream
Namine was scaried and jumped a bit from being scaried. "Who...who are you?"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:42 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey

who are you answer us stare  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:53 am
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey

He giggled about his little joke until he got punched. "I'm Ryed. Who are you two?"

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:51 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey

He giggled about his little joke until he got punched. "I'm Ryed. Who are you two?"
"Im Namine , and this is Sredive."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:40 pm
..*crosses arms and looks away* a*****e stare  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:13 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
..*crosses arms and looks away* a*****e stare
Namine looked at him" Come on...We need to go find my Damos."  
Role Plays