Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:19 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

Aria hope that he just was tired and needed rest. She needed to find out where their base was. She put the disk in and check up on the sites. The sites seem to have been in some sort of symbolism in the areas. The church, an odd drug bar, an brother hidden withing a library were say a few places that were located on the maps. So far their were only 9 locations that were aviallable. The 8th was the labs at her home town. The 9th seem to be an underground complex of sorts. Their seems to been an odd shrine like place their, also the place info dates that it dates back several hundred years or more. The tenth seem to have been written in a foreign languish that she couldn't understand so she try and let the computer try at it.

Cy got up and shook his head. He slowly stood and as he did he spoke. "Is i safe to rest yet? I could really use the sleep. I dont know how your not passing out. You sure your human Aria?"

"I trying my best, not to fall asleep." she said. "And hopefully it is, but I dont' know."

Cy went and sat on one of the couches that was in the lobby. He thought better of it and then laid down, he placed a arm over his eyes and sighed.
"Then wake me if you need me." He closed his eyes and drifted off to a light sleep.

((ill be on tomorrow))

(okay I better get off as well.) "Okay..." aria said. Awhile latter as she watied for the computer to finish it's job, she fell asleep. But during so, an odd went off, depicting an odd building but something change the computer code to make it dissapear among the inscription again, also pointing something out on one of the maps.

Cy had gotten up and picked up Aria. He placed her on the couch next to the computers. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the screen. He saw the odd building before it dissapeared and then the position on the map.
"Wait.. argh damn computers. Go back and do that again." Cy said to the computer with a yawn. He didnt touch anything for fear that hed screw it all up.

It doesn't do so.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:25 pm
After awhile Aria wakes up. She looks at him.  

AlexBloodRose

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:09 pm
Dragon_Rider101
Kokuwagata
Dragon_Rider101
Kokuwagata
Dragon_Rider101
"I guess you can say we're more like friends who hate each other. If that makes any sense to you. So I suggest you tell me where he is, if you value your life."

"You're in no position to make threats. I suggest you watch your mouth or else it will be filled with blood."

Malem still in the body of the observer, wishing to diffuse the situation, shouts a little too loud to the sniper, "Over there! He's quickly getting away, he's heading towards Blue Rose Lane!"

Sano looked like he was mock-pondering the situation.

"Hmm, actually I think I am, being that I can probably out run all of your guns combined and I have the power of fire and ice on my side. I personally recommend telling me where Adrius is before things get ugly."

"Well, since you're so nice about it..."

With that he dropped a smoke grenade from the top of the tower down, obscuring the area in smoke, before lighting up the area with pulse fire.

"We got a situation here."

Hearing the distraction, the soldier carrying Adrius gets up and runs, heading off to Blue Rose Lane.

"Ahhh." screamed Sano as he narrowly avoided being hit in the face with pulse fire, but gets hit in the arm with one instead.

"Just my luck." he said as he spoke a small healing spell just enough to stop the bleeding.

"Ok ok. I'm sorry. Will you please tell me where Adrius is?"

Malem takes notice of the injury.

"Is he trying to get killed?" She thinks. She knew she had to act fast."

*random roll for initiative*

She runs behind the soldier with the pulse rifle, and then swiftly knocks him out with both fists.

The soldier with the rifle looks up in confusion, "What?"

Malem grabs the heavy pulse rifle and unloads it on the sniper. He dies in a shower of blood.

She jumps down from the bell tower, and runs up to Sano.

"What were you thinking? Adrius is getting away!"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:32 pm
AlexBloodRose

Cy was staring blankly at the computer sreen. His eye half closed he didnt move an inch. His hands supported his head, his elbows rested on the desk. He had fallen alseep at some point but he had failed to close his eyes all the way. He didnt even notice Aria wake up.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:26 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

Cy was staring blankly at the computer sreen. His eye half closed he didnt move an inch. His hands supported his head, his elbows rested on the desk. He had fallen alseep at some point but he had failed to close his eyes all the way. He didnt even notice Aria wake up.

She goes to check on the computer. She tries to get the 10th map but can't since their seem to be some sort of code that seems to be related to the writing in front of her. The languish seem odd and hard to understand. She discover that their are more info that relates to the hidden map on the computer are also on another site. It seem the oldest location on the map.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:14 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

She goes to check on the computer. She tries to get the 10th map but can't since their seem to be some sort of code that seems to be related to the writing in front of her. The languish seem odd and hard to understand. She discover that their are more info that relates to the hidden map on the computer are also on another site. It seem the oldest location on the map.

Cy leaned in towards Aria. Her scent invaded his nose as he went towards her neck. Cy kissed Arias neck gently and then resumed his previous position. He smiled gently and looked to her, not paying attention to the computer at all. "Sleep well?"
He was becoming quite fond of Aria. His thoughts went astray as he watched her.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:13 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

Cy leaned in towards Aria. Her scent invaded his nose as he went towards her neck. Cy kissed Arias neck gently and then resumed his previous position. He smiled gently and looked to her, not paying attention to the computer at all. "Sleep well?"

Aria nods. "Yes I do, and I think we need to go somewhere. I think the final map is hidden by a password that seems to be in the written or is it an answer to the question. But I can't read it. I need to read some of the writting at that site to try and see if their are any languish that I can read that will help me understand that languish." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:59 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

Aria nods. "Yes I do, and I think we need to go somewhere. I think the final map is hidden by a password that seems to be in the written or is it an answer to the question. But I can't read it. I need to read some of the writting at that site to try and see if their are any languish that I can read that will help me understand that languish." she said.

Cy sighed. "Jeez Aria i was at least expecting a slap on the face for the kiss to the neck or something. You dead from the neck down or you just non responsive to me?" He said as he looked at her. He folded his arms over his chest slightly agitated.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:34 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

Cy sighed. "Jeez Aria i was at least expecting a slap on the face for the kiss to the neck or something. You dead from the neck down or you just non responsive to me?" He said as he looked at her. He folded his arms over his chest slightly agitated.

Aria sighs a bit. "I am just a bit shy and at odds with things now." she said. "I didn't want to give any reactions due to the fact I didn't want to hurt you." she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:43 am
Sano grimaces at the wound on his arm.

"It would have been nice to know that beforehand. Ow."

Sano looks at the soldiers spewed across the floor lying in their own blood.

"But I must add: Nice touch. I like what you've done to the place. =] Anyway. Back to subject. Where is Adrius running off to?"  

Dragon_Rider101

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:45 am
"He's running off to Blue Rose Lane as far as I can tell. I need you to bring me my body. Then tie this body up. This body is likely going to be furious when I leave it. The body does tend to be full aware of all actions it's doing, even though it is unable to control it."

She places the soldier's sidearm to the ground and removes the helmet, revealing a scaly reddish reptiloid face. She proceeds to undo the armor, revealing a lizard like humanoid in a black bodysuit.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:59 am
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

Aria sighs a bit. "I am just a bit shy and at odds with things now." she said. "I didn't want to give any reactions due to the fact I didn't want to hurt you." she said.

"Ive been rejected before. I just thought id test the boudaries Aria." cy placed his hands behind his head and sighed. "Though i have been alone for awhile and its starting to get to me... Oh well what can you do?" Cy sighed again and looked to the computer screen.
"So whats up with this now?"  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:22 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

"Ive been rejected before. I just thought id test the boudaries Aria." cy placed his hands behind his head and sighed. "Though i have been alone for awhile and its starting to get to me... Oh well what can you do?" Cy sighed again and looked to the computer screen.

"I know. I also felt alone these past few days, thought even if I been with you." she said. "And I am sorry for if I hurt you." She goes to type on the keyboard and locates a map. "So far 7 of the nine maps are locations of the on this file were locations of the S's shirnes. I know the 10th map on this list holds the 10th location and where the final S's is located. The 8th map is the map of my hometown and the labs there. But," Aria reveal what appears to be the map of a underground temple of some sort. The temple is under a castle. "I believe that their may be information on the languish and maybe something that relates to the S's or whatever they are. I say this due to the fact the information on the computer states this place is older then the other sites. As well as the fact that the place signet is also as well the company who capture me."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:29 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

"I know. I also felt alone these past few days, thought even if I been with you." she said. "And I am sorry for if I hurt you." She goes to type on the keyboard and locates a map. "So far 7 of the nine maps are locations of the on this file were locations of the S's shirnes. I know the 10th map on this list holds the 10th location and where the final S's is located. The 8th map is the map of my hometown and the labs there. But," Aria reveal what appears to be the map of a underground temple of some sort. The temple is under a castle. "I believe that their may be information on the languish and maybe something that relates to the S's or whatever they are. I say this due to the fact the information on the computer states this place is older then the other sites. As well as the fact that the place signet is also as well the company who capture me."

"Right jsut tell me where were going once you figure it out. Then after this is all over i'll buy you a drink and then im off to go have some fun. Not that killing isnt fun but still..." Cy said as he ran a hand through his short black hair. Cy got up and out of his seat, he started walking around the lobby. "Why is this place so dead?" He said msotly to himself but loud enough that Aria could hear.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:50 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

"Right jsut tell me where were going once you figure it out. Then after this is all over i'll buy you a drink and then im off to go have some fun. Not that killing isnt fun but still..." Cy said as he ran a hand through his short black hair. Cy got up and out of his seat, he started walking around the lobby. "Why is this place so dead?" He said msotly to himself but loud enough that Aria could hear.

"Well their is an city, and area number on the site." she said as she shows you that information. "And yeah that drink would be good. And I also found that this place seem dead. But I figure since the town going to hell that this place wouldn't be safe." (we are in the same area as the church right? If not I will change this post.)  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games