Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply You might be here.
Post your Piceroo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valynn

1,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:57 am
Sorry everyone they when as a libation to the sea instead of my son. Long story I will get into it at a later date.

Another pic of me:
User Image This was taken at my medieval group's anual event called Sands Point Medieval Festival. What you can't see is that I'm wearing an Italian dress that presses the boobs really high. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:47 pm
boooooooooobs  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:20 pm
I was serious about those glasses.

Pleaseeeeeeeeee Vallllyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:09 pm
Vexxed

Sorry Vexy I can't do that. Now I have to tell the story of how I lost them in the first place:
It's was my first time taking Demetri (My son for those who don't know) to the beach. He was about 6 months old at the time. I had gone into the water to up to mid calf and was dipping Demetri's legs. Then all of a sudden a huge wave comes in and knocks me off my feet. When I come up my glasses are gone, and so is Demetri! I look frantically around and I see a black blob about, I guess 6' away from me, I say this cause I had to lunge to get at him. Just as I grab a little arm and pull him under me, another wave goes over us and pushes in shallow water. Coming up coughing this time I call out to my friend Liz and toss Demetiri at her, just as another wave hits me. This wave pulls me out to where there was no bottom and I had to swim back.
I seriously HATE the beach now.

Valynn

1,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:08 am
Valynn
Vexxed

Sorry Vexy I can't do that. Now I have to tell the story of how I lost them in the first place:
It's was my first time taking Demetri (My son for those who don't know) to the beach. He was about 6 months old at the time. I had gone into the water to up to mid calf and was dipping Demetri's legs. Then all of a sudden a huge wave comes in and knocks me off my feet. When I come up my glasses are gone, and so is Demetri! I look frantically around and I see a black blob about, I guess 6' away from me, I say this cause I had to lunge to get at him. Just as I grab a little arm and pull him under me, another wave goes over us and pushes in shallow water. Coming up coughing this time I call out to my friend Liz and toss Demetiri at her, just as another wave hits me. This wave pulls me out to where there was no bottom and I had to swim back.
aww s**t
I'm glad you both made it out ok

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:19 pm
Vexxed
Valynn
Vexxed

aww s**t
I'm glad you both made it out ok
Me too, this is a pic taken in Oct. of him:
User Image

Valynn

1,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:55 pm
awwww he's so cute val!!! And that story is scary.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:03 am
punkarama
*bows* Thankee! I always knew I'd create something nice looking xd Already at 8 he's 4'10" his hair is dark brown w/ red highlights, slightly olive skin tone, and gray-blue eyes. I keep joking that I have to beat the girls off of him with a stick when he gets old enough to date.....which might never be stare if I have anytrhing to say about it biggrin  

Valynn

1,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:17 am
Valynn
punkarama
*bows* Thankee! I always knew I'd create something nice looking xd Already at 8 he's 4'10" his hair is dark brown w/ red highlights, slightly olive skin tone, and gray-blue eyes. I keep joking that I have to beat the girls off of him with a stick when he gets old enough to date.....which might never be stare if I have anytrhing to say about it biggrin

Spoken like a true mom.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:27 am
punkarama
Valynn
punkarama

Spoken like a true mom.
scream DAMN STRAIGHT scream * waves huge oak stick in the air*  

Valynn

1,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:31 pm
User Image

hey guyz guess wat!!!!11!

i'm ryl 11. ;DDDDD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:33 am
I'd hump that any day. I think thats the first time i've actually seen your face.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Valynn

1,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:50 am
Vexxed
User Image

i'm ryl 11. ;DDDDD
Wow, Vexy! You sure we're not related? You could be my cousin! Or younger sister  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:56 am
Valynn
Vexxed
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i'm ryl 11. ;DDDDD
Wow, Vexy! You sure we're not related? You could be my cousin! Or younger sister
eek Maybe!!  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

Valynn

1,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:53 am
Vexxed
Valynn
Vexxed
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i'm ryl 11. ;DDDDD
eek Maybe!!
WOOHOO! I have a younger sister!!! xd heart  
You might be here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games