Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:52 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry looks at them."Can someone explain what going on?"

"Later, but right now we need to find Seymour."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:52 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
" i think he means seymour is here" bixyll pulled out his blade " when will he give up"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:05 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
" i think he means seymour is here" bixyll pulled out his blade " when will he give up"
"until i get berry to be my wife." Berry all of the sudden disappears."help!"

~at the training area~

"Theres nothing your boyfriend can to against anmia." Seymour summons anima.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:05 pm
Drarak looked around at the guys and said " Cmon guys....youve gottento face him head on theses last few times...Let me have some fun by myself..."  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:07 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak looked around at the guys and said " Cmon guys....youve gottento face him head on theses last few times...Let me have some fun by myself..."

"Go for it."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:11 pm
Drarak laughed " Thanks..." he dissappeared and appeared in the training area. He saw Seymour holding Berry and said " Well well......I was hoping to get a chance to kick you a** before you left.....Now here it is...he he...Oh and just set Berry down please...We dontmwant her to get hit by the sword going through your torso.."  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:14 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak laughed " Thanks..." he dissappeared and appeared in the training area. He saw Seymour holding Berry and said " Well well......I was hoping to get a chance to kick you a** before you left.....Now here it is...he he...Oh and just set Berry down please...We dontmwant her to get hit by the sword going through your torso.."
"berry is staying right here next to me. if i put her down she will escape. you can fight amina instead." Seymour summons Anima.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:20 pm
Drarak laughed " WOAH!!! that is an UGLY little freak.....Thats all?! DAmn....and I though this was going to be fun..." Drarak shot at the anima and held his word to the side as he prepared to strike  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:25 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak laughed " WOAH!!! that is an UGLY little freak.....Thats all?! DAmn....and I though this was going to be fun..." Drarak shot at the anima and held his word to the side as he prepared to strike
"Amina use Obilvion.(you can't dodged this attack.)"Amina uses oblivion on drarak.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:32 pm
bixyll went up next to darrak and shoved him out of the way taking the oblivion he used reflaga to block some of the attack  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:38 pm
Drarak looked at the oncoming attack. He smiled and closed his eyes "Oh hell...."

Drarak yelled in pain as the attack hit him. He dropped to one knee and took the rest of it in blunt. When the attack was done, he was bloody and bruised. He stood up and looked at the anima " Tha-aats it....you know.... foo--rr a creature your size....iii though you could do better" Drarak slammed his sword into the ground, he clenched his hands and said " Im sorry Vexion....Just get Bixyll to much me when Im done" Daermon began to shake as the darkeness over took him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:40 pm
*Vexion runs to help Drarak up. Then he pulls out his katana and faces Drarak.*

"Trade you." He said with a smile.  

Huggable Band Nerd

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:45 pm
(( a post 6 minuted before your has me taking the blow for you but uhhhh whatever....))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:46 pm
hey Vexion lets get anima bixyll pulled out his sword and flew up at its head attacking it with combos and explosions  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:49 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll went up next to darrak and shoved him out of the way taking the oblivion he used reflaga to block some of the attack
Berry trys to escape for seymour." Stop moving around."seymour punched her in the stomach to knock her out, then he put her behind him. Berry was knocked out."seymour transform himself so he could beat them very easy. ((how seymour looks now: http://www.toysnjoys.com/finalfantasy/ffx_seymour.jpg ))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games