Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
F-F and KH role-play! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  +1
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:21 pm
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Icon-reborn
The girl felt a hand on her shoulder. It was a guy with red spikey hair, and long hair back in a ponytail. There was another guy, he was bald. "Hey, I have to talk to ya quick..." Said the red-head.
"Who are you?" I said softly. "I'll tell you later. Just... Come on!" The guy pulled me back into the darkness. The girl dropped her kitty plushie, and everyone heard her scream.

ebony had finshed vincent got up and then they ran over to the girl ebony tossed reno and rude aside and brang the girl next to her in a matter of secs just with her mind.
The little girl was shaking a lot, and there was a cut on her arm. Her face was tear stained and she wanted her kitty plushie. She tried to get up but tripped.

vincent picked up the girl and her plushie and dissapered to the bar like every one else but ebony and reno  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Axels_girlfriend
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Axels_girlfriend
she lands near vincent "i held the blood of the pure light see " her arm was cut she was bleeding white then 5 sec later it was healed "i have to help vincent " she held her hand over him and a black arua arose from vincent and a whtie one from ebony they started to combine .
yuffie watched ebony and vincent, then wondered where demyx went.

(demyx)
"yuffie where are you?" he shouted from the other side of the door then the door diaspered and demyx ran to her.
"demyx?" yuffie stands up.

(demyx)
he starts to run twards her but runs into the bar then gets up and hugs her" i love you" he huged her tighter  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:23 pm
The girl, whose name was Spark, held on to Vincent's shirt and closed her eyes tight. She was too scared to open them.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:25 pm
yuffie saw the little girl in vincent arms."what happened to her?" she asks vincent.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:27 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
yuffie saw the little girl in vincent arms."what happened to her?" she asks vincent.

(vincent)
"i dont know but she has a cut on her arm from reno" he walks upstairs and puts the girl in ebonys room with denzle and marlen  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:29 pm
Axels_girlfriend
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

(vincent)
"i dont know but she has a cut on her arm from reno" he walks upstairs and puts the girl in ebonys room with denzle and marlen
"i guess we just need to keep her away from reno." yuffie looks around"i wonder where demyx is?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:30 pm
She looks at Denzle and Marlene. Then picks up her plushie and hides her face. Spark was still shaking a lot.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:36 pm
Icon-reborn
She looks at Denzle and Marlene. Then picks up her plushie and hides her face. Spark was still shaking a lot.

(marlen)
"hey you alright"
(denzle)
"do you want a cookie?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:37 pm
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

(marlen)
"hey you alright"
(denzle)
"do you want a cookie?"
She shook her head and still kept the plushie over her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:41 pm
Axels_girlfriend

(demyx)
he starts to run twards her but runs into the bar then gets up and hugs her" i love you" he huged her tighter
"demyx your hugging me to tight." yuffie looks at him."i...... nevermind."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:43 pm
Spark looked up at Denzle and marlene again. She backed away until she hit the wall, her cut was bleeding even more. Spark was in a lot of pain and needed some healing fast.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:52 pm
Yuffie went up stairs to check on the little girl, denzle and marlene. she went inside and saw that Sparks was bleeding on her arm."thats not good."yuffie picked up the sparks and took her to the bathroom and wiped off the blood on her arm." this might sting but it will help." yuffie put neosporin on spark's cut then wrapped it up."that should help."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:56 pm
Spark nodded and started walking downstairs. She didn't want to be watched by marlene and denzle, so she went in the backyard to play.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:14 pm
Icon-reborn
Spark nodded and started walking downstairs. She didn't want to be watched by marlene and denzle, so she went in the backyard to play.

(vincent)
he stoped spark and wraped her arm "whats you name?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:16 pm
while every one at the bar worryed about the little girl ebony was talking with reno well not really talking more like fighting"reno what do you want her for i have the most power why dont you ever go after me insted." she cut his shirt in half  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff