Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:48 am
Welcome everyone!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:02 pm
Well thanks a million for allowing me to join the guild. My name is Carl but a lot of people call me Squi-Chan, or Tommy, or Davie, It doesn't matter either way but it's all cool. I have played ALL of the Resident Evil games including the two online version which are like awesomeness. I mean yeah not the best story-line but just good old fashion Zombie Killing at it's prime. Again as I have told the mods I don't know all there is to know and that's just something I have to deal with... Thanks again and Peace to be. arrow rofl  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:07 pm
Welcome! Feel free to participate in the many discussions! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:10 pm
I am and thank you for being nice enough to add to this comment XD  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

PQ and Retrostacja

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:49 pm
I'm Puke Queen, but PQ or Pukie is fine. ^_^ I wasn't a gamer until I saw Resident Evil 0 a few years back and got it for myself for xmas. Instantly I bought the rest of the series....well not instantly, but quick enough.

I use Resident Evil and zombie-apocalypse stories in my Sociology discussions and in many of my informal papers at the University. Many teachers are taken aback but oddly intruiged by it all. And it's great meshing two of my favorite things into one!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:46 pm
Welcome to the guild. That's really cool. You say you weren't a gamer before RE0, but were you a zombie enthusiast?  

Biohazard EXTREME

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:00 pm
Heh. Okay, probably should've introduced myself before replying to stuff. ^^;;
Oh well. I'm sarita, obviously. For all those who don't know, I used to be a RE4 fangirl but have now CHANGED MY WAYS and have come to the side of sanity. ^___^ Yay sanity!
Unfortunately, I'm not that great at the REAL games yet...x__X; RE-make, though I have not died yet, terrififes me. How THAT makes sense I have no idea. I've seen it played through entirely and looked stuff up on wikipedia, but I just can't finish it myself. I'm about to go fight Neptune...^^;; I know. Say it. I'm a chicken/noob. Whatever.
Stuck on REO...stupid freaking statues...>>;;;
Stuck...on CV...I used all my ammo to kill the Tyrant and I am now stuck in the Antarctic...with no ammo and zombies that refuse to be knifed. Gah! *kills self* I mean...x___X;;;;
So yeah. This giant rambling all comes down to...
HI! X3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:10 pm
Hi everyone. Call me whatever you want, I'll answer to just about anything. But most call me muffin. For obvious reasons. <_< Anyways, I've been a fan of RE for a few years now, and I could definitely call myself a fangirl of Chris Redfield. =x Deliciousness. Anyjoo, I'm pleased to be in this guild. I love being a dork. >;]  

Fi-fi is GONE

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:48 pm
Welcome, and join the club! wink  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:49 am
Hello I am Slayterwesker, but you may refer to me as 'Nick'. First off, I am extremely glad that I was accepted into the guild as I love Resident Evil with a passion.

At the moment I own all the Resident Evil main series games up to UC, soon to get RE5 when it comes out. I also own Survivor and Dead Aim. I've played the Outbreaks but I don't find them appealing personally, although the idea was good.

The first time I saw the orginal I was 10 years old and after you walk through the dining room and out into the hall at the beginning of the game, where you encounter your first zombie, was my first exposure to this fantastic series. Needless to say...it scared the hell out of me eek , but I soon took up the controller and fell in love with it. heart Right now my favorite character is Wesker cool ...obviously xp

Anyways, I am happy and thankful to everyone for accepting me. biggrin  

John The Baptist Seed

Ruthless Prophet

Wesker Chic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:59 pm
Hello!

I'm a huge fan of RE, in fact RE2 was the first game I ever played on the psone...which was shortly followed by RE Director's cut. I have every game, including the not quite so good ones, several action figures, lots of clothing, and an unnatural obsession for Albert Wesker. (hence the name and all)

I like to write RE fics, make music videos, and I do some art.

I also know Slayterweseker (just above me there) he's me buddy from DA!

~ WC ~  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:27 am
hey names mooney. thanks for accepting me into this guild im pretty excited about that. resident evil is my favorite thing of all time not just a game to me.  

Grandmaster mooney

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:14 pm
Welcome Everyone!!

biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:05 pm
Hi I've played every Resident Evil game (even Survivor) sweatdrop and I'm happy to belong to this guild now. Resident Evil 2 was the first game I played and it will always be my favorite.  

Rin Sugahara

Romantic Lover

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:08 pm
CIaire Redfield
Hi I've played every Resident Evil game (even Survivor) sweatdrop and I'm happy to belong to this guild now. Resident Evil 2 was the first game I played and it will always be my favorite.

Welcome!!

I love how you used the gaia items in a RE theme. Brava!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff