Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:16 pm
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
muffy help xeggr stay up"you need to rest."

"I won't rest until there is order." He leaned on his staff.
"ok."muffy kissed him

*suddenly a huge scythe flew at xeggr, who dodges it. marluxia and larxene step out of the shadows* i'm challenging you, xeggr. fight me.

"Fight you?" He looked at Larxene then back at him. "If I could beat my own master, then what's the point in fighting a traitor like you?"
"traitor?"muffy looked at marluxia then xeggr  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:16 pm
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"ok."muffy kissed him

*suddenly a huge scythe flew at xeggr, who dodges it. marluxia and larxene step out of the shadows* i'm challenging you, xeggr. fight me.

"Fight you?" He looked at Larxene then back at him. "If I could beat my own master, then what's the point in fighting a traitor like you?"

FallenLight262

Anbu Tanuki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:07 pm
FallenLight262
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"ok."muffy kissed him

Just because you beat Xemnas, dosen't completely make you worthy enough. Right Larxene?

Larxene: He's right ya know...

Marluxia: I'm no traitor.

Larxene:Me neither

Marluxia: Consider this a test.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:27 pm
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok."muffy kissed him

Just because you beat Xemnas, dosen't completely make you worthy enough. Right Larxene?

"I'm shocked from what I just heard from you." He got off his staff and stood headstrong. "Your saying that you weren't the Nobody that tried to take Sora's Keyblade for power to take over the Organization XIII for your own power? You, Larxene, Vexen, and Axel tried to do that. Well, not really Axel, he was a double agent if you remember. I hold all of the information of the Organization XIII and if you don't think I'm that incomplete one..." He got in a fighters stance with his staff. "Try me..."  

FallenLight262

Anbu Tanuki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:30 pm
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok."muffy kissed him

"I'm shocked from what I just heard from you." He got off his staff and stood headstrong. "Your saying that you weren't the Nobody that tried to take Sora's Keyblade for power to take over the Organization XIII for your own power? You, Larxene, Vexen, and Axel tried to do that. Well, not really Axel, he was a double agent if you remember. I hold all of the information of the Organization XIII and if you don't think I'm that incomplete one..." He got in a fighters stance with his staff. "Try me..."

*marluxia's face turned red* well...err..that was the past. don't worry about that, just worry about my scythe.*swings at him again*

larxene: i'll just watch the show...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:41 pm
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
FallenLight262

*marluxia's face turned red* well...err..that was the past. don't worry about that, just worry about my scythe.*swings at him again*

"whats going on? am confused."muffy sayed and watched them  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:28 pm
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
FallenLight262

The scythe went right through his illusion, but the illusion stayed. "Over here," came a whisper from behind.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:32 pm
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
FallenLight262

The scythe went right through his illusion, but the illusion stayed. "Over here," came a whisper from behind.
muffy watched"what going on larxene?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Anbu Tanuki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:03 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki

in order for xeggr to become our new leader, marluxia wants to see his strength for himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:09 pm
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki

in order for xeggr to become our new leader, marluxia wants to see his strength for himself.
"ok. then what about this traitor stuff. am not completely in the organization at all."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Anbu Tanuki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:19 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki

"ok. then what about this traitor stuff. am not completely in the organization at all."

A while back, me, Marluxia, Vexen, Zexion, Leaxeus((srry i can't spell his name)) and Axel turned on the Organization for a while...but not without reason. We could have controled it much better than Xemnas.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:41 pm
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
FallenLight262

FallenLight262

Anbu Tanuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:18 pm
FallenLight262
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki

*marluxia turns around quickly, just missing his attack*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:56 pm
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki

There was nothing behind Marluxia. "I'm still standing here y'know." The illusion became real and Xeggr did a combo on him. He smashed him to the ground as his final attack. He jumped back after that and leaned on his staff. "Y'know, your not really that tough. If Sora could defeat you, I could."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:58 pm
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki

There was nothing behind Marluxia. "I'm still standing here y'know." The illusion became real and Xeggr did a combo on him. He smashed him to the ground as his final attack. He jumped back after that and leaned on his staff. "Y'know, your not really that tough. If Sora could defeat you, I could."
muffy went to him"you ok xeggr?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games