Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
1st posts here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLiliths Childx

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:26 pm
Well...Hello...My name is Kayla and I am 15 years old. I love music and reading and hanging with friends. You might not believe me, but I can probably be one of the most understood people in my city. And its very nice to meet all of you.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:00 am
Hi im Master Ice Demon i go by either three or all. im a kinda shy guy and love death metal n_n  

Stein Sensei

PhobicVoid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:09 am
Ush, I'm PhobicVoid o.o Call meh Void for short, I guess xD
I'm nearly 14...NEARLY...and I'm from Canada. Hurray meh. I'm an insomniac, and I listen to music waaaay more than the average human :3
At the MOMENT..a few of my favourite bands are Get Scared, A Day To Remember, Emery, and Drop Dead Gorgeous.
....I suppose that's everything important. Nice ter meet you all :3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:47 pm
Hi my name is Gabby.. Im 13 turning 14 soon enough... I love reading and writing and also hanging with my bffls. i dont know why but sometimes i feel like crying when nothings wrong.. Its like it feels good to cry, like its right.... My favorite bands are Drop Dead Gorgeous, Green Day, MCR, NEVERSHOUTNEVER, some linkin park, brokencycle and otherss.  

Technicolor Crayon

blood bailey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:12 pm
sup im bailey

im 13 ( i turn 14 on jan.29 )

i love music

my fave bands r MCR,Fall Out Boy,Three Days Grace,Sum41,Green Day,and more

im vary shy

i suck at spelling

i love 2 write poetry

i like 2 draw

i like 2 read sometimes

im vary messed up

i havent cut myself yet

i love my bf

and thats about it  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:13 pm
XxEmo_Princess96xX
Hi my name is Gabby.. Im 13 turning 14 soon enough... I love reading and writing and also hanging with my bffls. i dont know why but sometimes i feel like crying when nothings wrong.. Its like it feels good to cry, like its right.... My favorite bands are Drop Dead Gorgeous, Green Day, MCR, NEVERSHOUTNEVER, some linkin park, brokencycle and otherss.
sup  

blood bailey

Artistic Smudge

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:20 am
Hello,

Name: Rachel
Nickname: Smudge

So theres the basics. I'm into drawing, reading, listening to music and going to church and I love my bf. If you ever want to know more let me know smile

~Rach~  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:02 pm
hi im dylan im thirteen and seeking a girl friend so i am single most girls dont go for the emo kid so that sukc but i am who iam ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja rofl dramallama  

shoenjumper

blood bailey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:43 pm
shoenjumper
hi im dylan im thirteen and seeking a girl friend so i am single most girls dont go for the emo kid so that sukc but i am who iam ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja rofl dramallama
hi dylan im bailey (im also 13 but im already going out with someone,but we can talk and maybe become friends)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:39 pm
shoenjumper
hi im dylan im thirteen and seeking a girl friend

It's great that you're promoting yourself and looking for a girlfriend online, but please keep in mind that this guild is not a dating service. Keep anything related off of our threads and strictly in PMs.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:40 pm
baileyf13
XxEmo_Princess96xX
sup

Bailey, this thread is strictly to introduce yourself/welcome new members. No unrelated chat, please.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:43 pm
Welcome Kayla, Demon, Void, Gabby, Bailey, Smudge, and Dylan. Please read the Guild Rules before anything else, and then feel free posting in the other threads.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:48 pm
I'm Abbie.
And I wanted to see whats happening in this guild now.
And yes, I've been here multiple times before, but I thought I'd post here to follow the rules like I said I would.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:36 pm
serjtankian_is_god
I'm Abbie.
And I wanted to see whats happening in this guild now.
And yes, I've been here multiple times before, but I thought I'd post here to follow the rules like I said I would.

Thank you Abbie :]
Welcome.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

CharmxCurse

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:46 am
4laugh
Hii I'm Brittany. I live in Ontario Canada :3 But I'm from San Diego California D: I miss it there I moved when I was 9 so my parents could get married. :3 I love music as most of us do. Some of my fav bands are The Used,Flyleaf,Paramore,Cute is what we aim for,All time low.Panic at the disco!(woot) lol theres much more but ill stop there :3 My fav colour is Lime Green! just so Awsome! biggrin I dont like to lable people but i fond "emos" awsome biggrin

And I love PM's biggrin
oh oh ohh biggrin And I love pretty much every one theres a stray .. 1 or 2 people (actuall people not "types")i cant stand but i still tolerate them

So theres my rant biggrin  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games