Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:06 pm
She was sitting there quietly, her mind lost in her thoughts, but then the moment the vampire wrapped his arm around her, all she could do was gasp. A shot of pain went through her and then she felt something enter her system...something old and powerful and...vampire.... Her eyes flew wide open, as she realized that he was putting vampire blood into her system.

The moment she tried to call up her powers again, she found her body disobeying her orders....and leaning back towards him. THis wasn't supposed to be happening. She needed to skyrocket her emotions...not...have them calm. Even so, she couldn't even get a good panic going because of it.

"What did you do...?" she asked...her voice slightly slurring.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:21 pm
"Let's make a race out of this then. Loser buys dinner." Aeris smirked wildly, her claws flexing out as she watched Vincent change. A quick nod was all that she gave before racing off, her instincts taking her to all fours. A low growl emitted from her as she made her way to the vampire's lair, meeting the first wave of Vampires with her claws extended.

Obviously, they didn't expect one such as her, especially another elf. Three were taken down with slashes across their necks before the others caught on. As much as she hated fighting at times, this was enjoyment to her. "Come on! You guys fight like girls!" She took another one down, wrenching his head to the side sharply. Immortal, or not, they were going to feel that later. Her growl echoed around the lair as she continued to fight her way through, as tough as it was. They were continuing to try and pin her down, several of them grabbing at her hair and arms. Her body sustained several gashes and bruises, some looking serious. She ignored them and took down more, grinning wildly as she did.

--

Sulthena's voice rang out through Cy's head, a highly alerted tone in it. "Cy, you must get to her quickly. Daemyn's done something to Caly!"

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:50 pm
Vincent picked up speed to join in on the battle as did Cy, but his mission was different than the two. I know... Cy said to the Oracle before reaching out mentally to Caly. Caly... im coming for you. He said as he jumped into the air and ran past the other Vampires, a few of them he had to step on giving Vincent or Aeris the upper hand in taking down a few. He continued on until he slipped through the doors of the castle that were just about to close as a wave of werewolves, goblins and the like joined in on the fight...
_

Vincent tore into the vampires, slashing them with his claws as well as tearing into them with his teeth and tail that had become blade like. Blood splattered everywhere and when more came Vincent unleashed his electricity, sending bolts everywhere and frying several creatures in their path to him. "I cant believe this!" Vincent laughed darkly. "I havent had this much fun in ages!" He said as he flew around taking out more of them.
_

"I made you more... compliant." Daemyn purred as he discarded the syringe and picked up Caly. He placed her on the bed and was about to make his move when he felt Cys presence as well as the battle outside along with the Demon and Dark elf. "Damn him! Im not ready for him yet!" Daemyn growled realizing that nothing was going as planned now.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:28 pm
She tried to push against him, tried to gain control of her body, but was frustrated to the point of tears. This wasn't right. She was Cy's..and she couldn't...wouldn't...betray him. But she felt his voice roll into her mind and a small amount of relief swept through her.

But even at the same time fear shot through her body as she peered up at the vampire growling. She remained silent for the duration, not wanting to draw his attention back.

"Cy..please hurry..." she faintly sent to him.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:49 am
Aeris didn't have time to stay and play with the numerous vampires that were now deciding to come against her. To make matters worse, there were more starting to pour from the doors. She crossed her arms, a shadow barrier appearing around her. With one blood curdling scream, she unleashed the barrier, it choosing to knock down the vampires that had her surrounded. "GET OUT OF MY WAY!"

She was angry now, the numerous bleeding gashes on her arms, legs and torso starting to catch up with her. It hurt, badly, but she didn't care. Her goal was to get inside. She looked to Vincent, smirking briefly. "As lovely as staying to fight with you sounds, my handsome demon, I do believe we are needed inside the castle." She groaned a bit as the hilt of a bladed weapon appeared through her right shoulder, the owner of said weapon grinning. The goblin had little chance to run as she bared down on him, completely tearing away the front of his throat with her clawing.

Standing up, she clinched her teeth as she removed the dagger, only to have two more replace it. That was the last straw. Her eyes bled into black as she growled, leaving the daggers in her shoulder. A dark laugh escaped her lips as her eyes peered over to the two other goblins that had thrown the weapons, their own eyes visibly full of fear. Without touching them, slash marks appeared on their bodies, mainly the face and neck. They both shrieked, alerting several others that had started coming out of the castle. The look in their eyes was priceless, the fear clinging to them.

There, Aeris stood, her hair fanning out behind her. Even with the two daggers stuck in her shoulder, she was force to be dealt with. The goblins took this as a sign of retreat, each scrambling to run back inside. They were not about to get killed as the last goblin had. As for the vampires, the ones that had started to come after her when the dagger was in place retreated as well, not wishing to deal with an angry elf.

Aeris, on the other hand, had raced off towards the front door, clawing aside those that stood in her path. By the time she reached the front, it was closed off, and others had started closing in around her. Her vision was clouded, all she wanted was their deaths, their blood coating her hands. The monster within her had been unleashed.

Even as one sided as her mind was, she couldn't help but tease Vincent as she called out to him. "Hey Vincent...it seems that I have more friends than you do... And they carry weapons as well." She braced her back against the wall as they carried on towards her. The shadow barrier appeared around her body once again, accompanied by her trademark smirk. She wasn't going to die tonight, not by their hands.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:23 pm
I am, dont worry. Cy said before he slipped into the shadows and slipped into Daemyns lair.
_

Daemyn growled and got up from the bed leaving Caly where she was. "Dammit! I cant have my fun because of that man! This is all wrong." He growled before a thought came to him. He grabbed Caly and forced her to stand. "Come with me my dear. I may still be able to make this work for me." He purred before he grabbed Caly and slipped into the shadows with her.
_

Cy walked through the halls of the castle until he got to a large open room. There he found Daemyn and Caly standing in the middle of it, Daemyns arm around Calys waist. "Let her go, Daemyn!" Cy growled, his eyes blazing red.
_

"No.. she's mine, cant you see?" Daemyn purred as he brought his lips close to Calys ear. "I command you to kill him, destroy him. Anything to get rid of him i dont care." Daemyn commanded her before he released the girl. Calys blood would force her actions but the connection wasnt complete, therefore neither was his hold over her.

"This is what you get for betraying me Cy! Leaving me all alone!" Daemyn growled as he watched Caly attack Cy.
_

"Caly dont listen to him, he's a power hungry arrogant child! I left you because you were out of your mind!" Cy yelled back. "No one agrees with your plan, your insane and i should have killed you when i had the chance." Cy growled before advancing towards Caly.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:06 am
She had allowed everything to happen; she hadn't any choice, but even so, her mind balked at what he was doing. She knew Cy was close, she could feel it in his mindsend words, and hope flared through her.

She wasn't even sure where they ended up, but a presense alerted her and then she heard his voice. "Cy!" she exclaimed softly. She wanted to go to him, and wished she wasn't caught like she was. She didn't like his arms being around her, and wished she could just blast him with raw power, but with his blood in her, she was having some trouble just trying to have control over her own body.

Then Daemyn whispered in her ear, causing her to shiver, but not in the good way and her fear was growing. He wanted her to what? Wait what? Her mind was having a hard time just trying to process what she was told to do...but not her body...

Her small frame walked stiffly towards Cy, her mind balking at the very idea. Yes she wanted to go to Cy, but not like this. Not this way.

"I'm trying Cy...really, I am....but he...he did....I mean...his blood..." she tried to form words to tell him what the younger vampire did to her, but she was having more trouble than she thought. It was as if her mind was already beginning to win the fight over her body, but at the expense of her words...at least for the moment.

Her eyes went wide when she saw him coming towards her and with a burst of magic...enhanced by the simple fact her bonded one was near, she broke through nearly all the coercions Daemyn had placed on her and threw herself at the Master Vampire. "Cy!" she exclaimed in relief, yet her voice was loaded with emotion.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:44 pm
Cy grabbed onto Caly and held her close to him once she had broken the control Daemyn had had over her. He kept his hand on her hip his arm around her waist, keeping that connection with her.
_

"NO! You b***h!" Daemyn growled. "Why!? I had control over her!" Daemyn fumed not understanding.
_

Cys gaze stayed on Daemyn, his eyes turning to a crimson hue as he took something from his belt and pointed it at the other Vampire. "She's not like a mortal. And shes no ordinary elf either. Your a fool Daemyn, a coward and i should have destroyed you long ago." Cy said his tone commanding and icy cold.

He flung whatever had been in his hand at the vampire. A ear piercing whistle was heard, and rendered the Vampire inmobile as a wooden dagger thin as could be raced towards his heart.

_

Daemyn was hit with the long wooden stake right through the heart. Clutching the slender dagger he fell to his knees as blood began to spill forth from the wound. "Why? I just wanted you to love me again!" He cried in pain.
_

Cy didnt see whether or not the youth died, for he turned and led Caly out of the castle. Cys eyes flashed red and his power surged, any attacking Vampires instantly stopped in their tracks. "Go back to your homes. Daemyn is dead. And dont let me catch you doing anything the brotherhood has ruled against..." Cy growled out the command.
_

The Vampire attackers felt a chill down their spine as Cy spoke, and once he was finished they instantly fled and left Aeris and Vincent alone.

"That was quick. What the hell did you do in there?" Vincent said in disapointment, expecting a bigger battle of some kind.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:13 pm
As quickly as they had surrounded her, they left, leaving her to tend to her wounds. Her shoulder had started to throb from her wounds. Slowly, that pain numbed away. It was that time that she opted to take out the two daggers that pin cushioned her shoulder. "Stupid goblins...never fight fair." She sat on the ground, pulling away at the weapons. As much as she had enjoyed the bloodfest, she was glad it was over. And it seemed as if Cy had gotten Caly out in one piece. That was all she needed to know.

A cheeky wave, followed by a grimace as she pulled it the first dagger was sent to them. "I see you found Lady Caly. That's good." She took the second one out with a scream. Her shoulder hadn't quite finished numbing yet. Flinging the blood coated weapons to the ground, she stood up, only to grimace once again. "Does this mean we won? Cause if we did, then I want to go to sleep." She yawned a bit and laughed afterwards.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:17 pm
Caly clung to Cy's form, keeping her eyes away from the one that had taken her from her home and family. She even felt guilty and ashamed over things that she had had no control over. The vampire tried to make her go against her beloved and bonded one..and even though nothing could have happened more than it did, she stil felt very uncertain about the whole situation.

Once the younger vamp was gone and Cy was taking her back out to the others, she was still silent. The only connection or exchange was the bond that she opened wide with her vampire lover. She wanted to feel completely safe...and in his arms she did.

the moment she heard Vincent's and Aeris's voices she started feeling more relaxed than she had in a while and looked at them. Tears filled her eyes adn she leaned heavily against Cy's chest, tightening her arms around him. "Is it over? Truly over?" she asked softly.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:43 pm
< It's been two weeks or more and nothing...ouch.. >

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:01 pm
((yeah i know im sorry, ive been busy and i dont know what else to really do in this rp forgive me. Ill post now if your up for it. I get bored easily with my own created characters. Its not you two, its me lol, plus then i got wrapped up in zOMG too so. Sorry girls ill come back. You two can always pm me to b***h at me too lol.))

"Its over...unless another decides to do the same as Daemyn did." Cy said gently to Caly. "But dont worry my little elf mage. With me, Aeris and Vincent nothing can stop us. Not to mention your own powers that we have yet to fully explore." Cy said gently as he felt the bond between him and Caly open up, he allowed her in and opened up his end moreso than before.
_

"Come on dry those tears and lets get home. I hate this place." Vincent said, it being a strange thing to say for the demon. Vampires and Demons did share alot, so their homeland should have felt like home to him, but it didnt at least not here. Plus he had grown attached to the Clan base to much.

"Cy you can take us back right?" Vincent asked as he joined Aeris's side. He slipped his arm around hte dark elf and grinned. "Im up for a nap too" He said honestly. "But first ill have to check on Animula."

_

Cy brought Caly and him over to Vincent and Aeris. Cy held out his hand for Aeris's, Vincent and her where already physically connected. All Caly would have to do is touch Vincent and they would teleport home.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:42 pm
((I'm not one for botching...but i have sentyou a few notes. And i figured you were busy since I haven't seen you onmuch...so i tried not to bother you.))

she smiled slightly at the feel of Cy opening his half of the bond more to her. She felt relaxed and felt his emotions flooding through her and felt even safer. "i know Cy...and it helped back there when he tried to sic four of his minions on me. I think I killed at least two of them if not three." she said softly.

Looking at Vincent and Aeris and she gave them a smile and then reached out to touch Vincent's arm adn then slid her hand down to his, her small hand slipping into his larger warm one. "I'm ready." she said and glanced at the demon before looking up at Cy again. "Hopefully no one has tried to take over our home."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:38 pm
Aeris smiled sleepily, resting her head on Vincent's shoulder. One of her arms had snaked around the demon's waist. Her other hand was reaching out for Cy to complete the teleport connection. "That works for me. I just want to go home and take a bath. I've been around too many goblins today.." She made a face, before attempting to laugh it off. Attempt, because when she did, she winced from the pain in her shoulder.

< HeHehe >

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:58 pm
Cy nodded and smiled to them all before focusing his energy and teleporting them back to the Clan.

((Back home.))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games