Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:39 pm
Witium landed at the basement floor, "Alright, now what keeps this thing up." HE examined the walls and series of large pillars held the middle of the building up, "Hmm...one, two, three....nine of them."

The elf ran his fingers through his hair as he thought, "Now how do we get out when this thing falls." He looked up to the hole in the ceiling, "Risky and low chance of success...it has to work." Witium shouted upward so the others could hear, "Can all dragons please come to the basement floor!"

Sagor stepped out from the city of Eden and began making his way to the dragon lands, "I wonder what special effects the dragon lands will have on us." This'll be quite the exciting trip.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:06 pm
Miles began up the stairs to the Oasis above the City, having a difficult time with his dead leg. He pulled himself slowly up with his boomerang. He gripped the stair railing, breathing heavily as he looked up the case, trying to count the remaining floors.

"The dragon lands have no effects on anything but Dragons," Kraid muttered, shaking his head. "The 'Leader' Must not get out much."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:26 pm
Sagor looked to Kraid with a puzzled look, "Do you know much about the dragon lands. I've heard that not many really go there." He hung his head back to look at the beating sun and held his low to look at the unending sand, "What boring terrain..."

The half-giants movements were careless and lazy as he looked back up to Kraid for an answer. Although he looked to the priest too, "If you've got some any info on this place too feel free to blaber it out pattsy."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:39 pm
"Maybe I can help to get us out alive." Julianna piped up, feeling, at last, helpful. "I've never tried to support the roof of a collapsing building before, but the wonderful thing about music..." She extracted a double flute from her seemingly endless repertoire of instruments. "... Is that it's great for improvisation."  

Bunnyhiphophip

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:09 am
Ju-Hades smiled at the term of Patsy, enjoying it quite thoroughly."All I know is that the dragons have abilities that can petrify, poison, burn, strike, or submerge us with just a thought, if they so choose. However, once they leave the dragonlands, they basically become docile pets, only able to breath fire from their nostrils. However, most of their abilities only after those with weak bodies and minds. For the three of us, it shouldn't be a problem. As for Yousei's company, that is something they don't know, and I assume that their dragon friend(s) haven't told them.Another smirk swiped his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:11 am
Witium thought for a couple minutes before snapping his fingers, "I've got it! The dragons will destroy the pillars while the rest of us climb up to the roof. From there you play your song here in the basement long enough for the dragons to get to the roof too. Finally we'll lower a rope down and pull you up through the holes in the building before everything caves in on you...hopefully." He turned to the rest of the group, "How's that sound?"  

kroska
Vice Captain

Demonix13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:14 pm
"It sounds as good a plan as any." Aeronwy said. "But do we have a rope long enough for that? And how long would you be able to hold up the roof?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:44 pm
Seg folded his arms for a few moments tapping his foot. "Hey look we need to get out of here, who knows if there will be anything else. If it makes you happy I can airlift some folks out to make it easier.  

Raniak

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bunnyhiphophip

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:42 pm
"I think I can hold it long enough." Julianna nodded.

"I think we can do this."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:23 pm
Yousei winced as Miles shouted, and watched him storm off. She closed her eyes and sighed to herself, trying to remain strong for the situation at hand..
Karasu watched apathetically as he walked off, and nudged Yousei comfortingly. She looked up at the dragon and smiled for her, before looking back at the ground. She did not want to look at the litters of bodies any longer.. Nor did she want to smell the corpses as they rotted. She struggled to remain focused, as memories of her charred village crept back into her conscious mind.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:00 am
.:Yousei. Leave this place. A terrible danger looms there. One that will destroy you and your friends if they don't leave. Do this for me. Do this for me!:.

"So, Kraid. Are we going to destroy this building now, or are we going to keep it standing?" remarked Ju-Hades, waiting for his word of approval with gliss on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:14 am
"Building" Kraid muttered, glancing up and around. Last he knew they where treking the desert, Where did a building suddenly enter the picture? "Eh. Do what you want. I don't care," He shrugged, waving his hand once over his shoulder.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Raniak

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:08 am
Seg looked around at the arguing group and looked straight up. He began to picture the clouds outside, he'd been down here for ages, it had been a long time since he'd seen the sky outside.

Closing his eyes he calmed his mind letting the rage of the previous battle leave his body. Slowly reopening his eyes his face showed a much calmer and friendly expression. He turned to the girl and her dragon sitting nearby and stepped towards them.

"Hey...? Are you two alright?" He slowly got down on one knee. "I'd like to help, if you, your friends, and your dragon allow me." He lowered his head and pushed his bangs from his eyes.

((Btw Faelin that mermaid tail looks really beautiful on you ^^ Where did you get it? o-0))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:15 pm
((Sorry. Didn't read on of kroska's posts. Omit that last statement.))  

Mitsuharu Saito

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:43 pm
Renlu
Seg looked around at the arguing group and looked straight up. He began to picture the clouds outside, he'd been down here for ages, it had been a long time since he'd seen the sky outside.

Closing his eyes he calmed his mind letting the rage of the previous battle leave his body. Slowly reopening his eyes his face showed a much calmer and friendly expression. He turned to the girl and her dragon sitting nearby and stepped towards them.

"Hey...? Are you two alright?" He slowly got down on one knee. "I'd like to help, if you, your friends, and your dragon allow me." He lowered his head and pushed his bangs from his eyes.

((Btw Faelin that mermaid tail looks really beautiful on you ^^ Where did you get it? o-0))

Yousei looked up at him, curiously. For a moment, she had forgotten where she was.. The newcomer's voice, however, brought her back to the foul stench of the dead, and the cold, stone walls that surrounded her. She nodded, still wearily holding a palm to her face.

Karasu turned her icy-blue stare to him, and nodded as well, ~We shall need all of the help we can get...~

(Aww, thanks. ^^; I got it in the Marketplace. They're pretty expensive, though.. sweatdrop )

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games