Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:06 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"rikku please stay back i dont want to hurt you"

???: "RUXIA YOU HAVE TO CONTROL HIM THINK OF WHAT'LL HAPPEN IF YOU DONT"

kIYOSHI: "come on brother you can do it"
((sorry it took me so long. i been a bit sick so i havent been really wanted to rp while i was sick. im almost completely better. im well enough to rp agian))
Rikku took a deep breath and continued to walk towards him."im not afraid of you or getting hurt anymore."
"thats to bad his hair suddenly turtning full black again "hahahahahahahahahahahaha uh uhhhhhhhhhhhhh" drops the ground unconcious with a dagger sticking out of his back with Kiyoshi standing over it

Kiyoshi: "on the behalf of my brother i belief if you were able to survive this long against this other side of my brother concious you have passed this test" smiles "CONGRATULATIONS"

???: picks up ruxia "if you all could return to your rooms that and wait for the next announcement for the test thank you" starts to walk away "one more thing none of you are to enter ruxias room under no curcumstances" dissapears

Kiyoshi: just stands there looking at them all with a scared look in his eyes
Rikku watched Ruxia disappeared and was worried about him. She walked off and when she was passing Ruxia door she stop and listened to see if she could hear anything at all.
Kiyoshi: "you know you do look alot like her no wonder he likes you so much"
"what?"Rikku looks at him"what do you mean?"
"you look alot like the girl we knew" looks at the door "excuse me" when she move slowly starts to open the door and silently walks in and looks back at her "wait here for a sec" leaves the door open a crack  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:11 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"thats to bad his hair suddenly turtning full black again "hahahahahahahahahahahaha uh uhhhhhhhhhhhhh" drops the ground unconcious with a dagger sticking out of his back with Kiyoshi standing over it

Kiyoshi: "on the behalf of my brother i belief if you were able to survive this long against this other side of my brother concious you have passed this test" smiles "CONGRATULATIONS"

???: picks up ruxia "if you all could return to your rooms that and wait for the next announcement for the test thank you" starts to walk away "one more thing none of you are to enter ruxias room under no curcumstances" dissapears

Rikku watched Ruxia disappeared and was worried about him. She walked off and when she was passing Ruxia door she stop and listened to see if she could hear anything at all.
"you look alot like the girl we knew" looks at the door "excuse me" when she move slowly starts to open the door and silently walks in and looks back at her "wait here for a sec" leaves the door open a crack
Rikku peeks into the room. She looks over at Ruxia and stares at him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

ruxia: chained up to the wall and looks up User Image

Kiyoshi: pushes here out of the doorway "i got it" closes the door  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:24 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

"Whats goiing on with Ruxia?"Rikku starts to reach for the doornoob.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:28 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

grabs her wrist "dont go in there hes in alot of pain and he would feel even worse for you to see him that way" looks at her with sincerity with his eyes "anyway i got what i was looking for" holds up a photo album  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:41 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

grabs her wrist "dont go in there hes in alot of pain and he would feel even worse for you to see him that way" looks at her with sincerity with his eyes "anyway i got what i was looking for" holds up a photo album
Rikku grabs the doorknob with her other hand and opens the door and runs in and closes it.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:31 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

Rikku grabs the doorknob with her other hand and opens the door and runs in and closes it.

"NO DONMMMPH" a shadow rises up from behind him and drags him into the shadows"

ruxia: has his eyes fixxated on her "........"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:43 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

Rikku runs to Ruxia and grabs on to him and clings to him"Please dont leave!"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:35 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

"hehe who said i was going anywhere"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:42 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

"no one but it looked like the shadows were takening you."Rikku looks up at him while her arms were around him."whats happening to you?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:35 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

"no one but it looked like the shadows were takening you."Rikku looks up at him while her arms were around him."whats happening to you?"
((umm hope you know kiyoshi was the one who was being taken)) smiles "im not the one the darkness is after.....you are" darkness starts coming up near rikku and bounds her legs to the ground  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:38 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

((umm hope you know kiyoshi was the one who was being taken)) smiles "im not the one the darkness is after.....you are" darkness starts coming up near rikku and bounds her legs to the ground
((she just going partly insane cause she remember the person that looks like ur character being taken by the shadows. and she just had the flashback...maybe i should of told u that before)) Rikku continues to hold on to ruxia"Please dont let them take me....Please...."Rikku was beginning to cry as her arms slowly were slipping off Ruxia"please...."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:06 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

((she just going partly insane cause she remember the person that looks like ur character being taken by the shadows. and she just had the flashback...maybe i should of told u that before)) Rikku continues to hold on to ruxia"Please dont let them take me....Please...."Rikku was beginning to cry as her arms slowly were slipping off Ruxia"please...."
"sorry girly not my problem" pushes her away so she would be pulled away by the darkness faster  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:47 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"sorry girly not my problem" pushes her away so she would be pulled away by the darkness faster
"Why are you doing this to me?......You cared about me before the last test....what happened to the old you...."Rikku was looking at him the entire time she was being pulled away.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"Why are you doing this to me?......You cared about me before the last test....what happened to the old you...."Rikku was looking at him the entire time she was being pulled away.
looks behind her with fright in his eyes  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces