Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:43 am
"Um, some medic nin I suppose." Zann looked back as he prepared to flicker away to the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:07 pm
Ariana walked into the hospital and collapsed. A few medical ninjas picked her up and took her to a room where they checked her out. They relocated her shoulder and arm while she was asleep on the respirator. they then put a pill in her mouth and removed the respirator covering her nose and mouth forcing her to swallow. They then reattached the respirator and waited for injuries to go away. The nurses took her out of the emergency room and into a regular room with all the other patients. They showered Ariana and put her in clean clothing then laid her in the bed with water next to her on a table and reattached the respirator. Connected to her was tube in case she had to go use the bathroom. When Ariana awoke she found herself in a room next to an old guy. The nurse walked in and checked on Ariana asking her whatd she like to eat.
"Nothing id like to leave im feeling better all I need is an advil and I'm set"
Ariana tried to get up but the medical nin kept her in bed placing a hand on Ariana's chest.
"Please I'd like to leave"
The medical nin explained why she had to stay but Ariana ket trying to get up. She took her clothes and stood by the window getting ready to jump out. The medical nin sighed letting her go. Ariana fell out backwards then formed seals and focused chakra as a wind caught her before she hit the ground.
"too bad we have her stuff. SHe'll be back"
Below an alarm went off and all her weapons were missing but what was left was her robe they put on her wrapped around a medical nin and security guards hands that tied them to a pole in the storage room. Ariana was back in her raggedy clothes and heading to the academy

Bodhisattva Empress

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:46 pm
Susumu arrives in a large room with its window open. a strong wind blows through the room. slamming the door shut. Susumu lays Zann and futashi on seperate beds in the same room. Starting on Zann she heals his severe burns first, running her hands along his body with the Saisei no Saibou (Cell Regeneration) inch by inch Zann is slowly healed his body had been put through far too much, he was an inch from death.

turning to Futashi after she is done with Zann's extensive work. she runs her hands along his skin using the Hone Chiyu no jutsu (Bone Healer Skill) his broken bones starts reforming and aligning naturally. finishing up with Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto (Healing Hands Technique: Major) she slowly runs the green chakra throughout his body, being crushed by manda did extensive damage. once done. Susumu steps out of the room and faints she has used up nearly all her chakra.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:52 pm
futashi, with nothing else to say, he sent to sleep. "thank...you...susumu-sama...." he said and fell asleep.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:59 pm
Oroami appeared in a jet of Water, he picked Susumu up and made his way back home.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:00 am
Zann snapped his eyes open after Susumu healed his burns. Where...am I? His eyes traveled over the room, and took in the familiar white walls. The Cloud? He then noticed, very vaguely, Susumu on the floor, and a person came and took her away. He then slipped into unconsciousness again, due to lack of chakra, and the pain in his broken bones.  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:06 am
futashi's wounds where healing faster then normal. thanks to the bijuu.

"heh i guess my power was not good for you. when you wake up. i will give you it all." the nibi said.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:16 am
4 hours later...

Zann jolted awake again, and fount his broken arm in a sling. He tried to sit up, but his broken ribs prevented him from doing so. Looking around the room, he saw Futashi next to him on the bed.
"Where's Ripp? Where are we? What happened to the snakes?"  

iZann

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:17 am
((sorry hec didn't see you post))

Susumu disappears with hector while a medical nin checks up on Futashi and Zann.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:40 am
By the time the medical ninja had come to their room, Zann had already left, along with all his belongings. He was seen heading down the road to Neko's house, his head wrapped up and his arm in a sling. About a quarter of his chakra had recovered, and he felt well enough to move about.  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:43 am
futashi was up right now. he was stretching his back when he saw the medic nin. "oh, hey. if you want to know where zann is, i dont know. he woke up before i did." he said, still stretching his body. oh most all of his chakra was back in him. he then remembered what ripp said to him. he then shook it off his mind. "there is nothing else but to train and get back to rock." he said in his mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:04 pm
kit bursts into the room"futashi"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:14 pm
futahsi looks at kit in the corner of his eye. he had a wrap around his right eye and bandaged all over his body. "what brings you here kit?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:18 pm
"your clone said you got messed up"kit moves to the bed side"and by the looks of it he was right"kit took the seat next to the bed"well tell me what happend would you like something to drink"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games