Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

white fox angel

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:20 pm
HI, im shark attack 5 and my real name is Mark. i like to play baketball and go skateboarding. but i really play any sport. if i had the money, i would but some stuff for my dream avi and probably donate the rest to some people who really need it. heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:37 pm
i am raging goth kid i'm goth (hence the name) i w9on't give my7 real name for obvious reasons and yeah i was reffered by someone to come so i did uh i'm 16 going on seventeen and trying to get a job. if i get a million gold i would probably but a ninja headband and donate the rest of it to My giveaway yeah thats about it. ninja  

raging goth kid

Jayastar

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:39 pm
Heya! I'm Jayastar (Jaya for short)
I'm 16 going on 17 next month (yes xd )
If I were to win the money I would finish my quests and of course help out my friends then donate to those that need some.

(If you would like to know more about just pm me) domokun  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:42 pm
Hola. I'm Saika, aka Danielle in life itself.
I'm 14 going on 15 in less than 2 months ;D
I've been on Gaia since '06, though I did join it once before in '05.

I'm questing over 400k at the moment so I can make a new avi.
(I'm about... 15 percent there at the moment)

I love to draw -yaytablet- , and play DDR. XD
Currently trying to get all of the missions done on DDR Extreme2, but that seems kind of usless at the moment ^-^;

If I won, I would hopefully finish, if not add to my quest, and get some nice gifts to some of my very gift-deserving friends. One of whom has donated at least 800k to people. (he deserves something nice, so I'm willing to save up for him.)

`Saika

FYM_FullMetal

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:22 pm
hi im Fym_fullmetal and im here to win big money and help this dude get the word around''

im 15
i love naruto and have my own guild finnaly
trying to beat expert on guitart hero
i started on gaia o in jan of this year(2007)
where i live (beaner city) im out of school! yay  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:26 pm
birthday: january 23, 1994
i love staying in front of my computers for hours, reading comic books or novels, i like writing, drawing and stuffs like that

i joined this guild because.... i saw that 10000 pixel game and somehow, i'm interested to join 3nodding
if i had the money, i will... donate it to people who need it, i think sweatdrop

-AethelwynePixie-

Infin_Etty

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:55 pm
Hi. I'm Infin_etty, though most people call me Mal or Kut, short for Malkut, my previous screen name.

I'm a 24 year old former high school teacher, starting massage school. I tend to live in the B/C forum where I'm a shop owner and co-owner. I've become quite the insomniac lately, as well. And I live in ATX, so if anyone else lives around there and wants to say hi, I'm open to new people.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:57 pm
Hello, Im constanza AK chiks. I live in Chile, southamerica (don't know if you've heard of it, it's in the middle of nowhere xd ) I just turned 15 and have been in gaia for about 3-4 years, and I'm learning alot about this gaia world biggrin .

I've had quite a few quests, (demonic pendant, angelic staff, kiki, coco) But it's the first time I quest for something this expensive eek *Baby Seals* -drool- I've loved them since my first gaia days!!

So now you know what I'de do with the prize 3nodding

I like to read, watch TV, listen to my Cds and anything that doesn't involve a big fisical effort.

Sooo if anyone lives in Santiago pm me xD

Thanks!
heart

Chiks

Sir_destructor_prp_Shezar

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:05 am
I'm destructor_prp, i'm 20 yo, i'm from dominican republic, i've brown eyes, black hair, i'm 6'3'' tall, i'm latin white skin. I like all kind of music, but what i like most is the rock, all kind, ecept the dark metal. I'm a anime critic, that's mean that i like all kind of anime. Well, that's a little about me.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:18 am
O__O Lotsa new members.
Welcome to the guild!

StrawBerryApple

ateneodemanila

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:16 am
[Name]Martin502
[age]12
[gender]male
[Country]Philippines

Ok so I'm not Really myself as Martin, I'm really Jinusu_Inoaka

I just Know His PassWord But I dont Hack His account, Because He is My bestfriend in Gaia..

Anyway, Im a filipino..
My race Is human..
I'm A sophomore in Highschool..[As Far as I kow We are the at The same Level But our friend In gaia Said He's a 7th grade But Who cares anyway sweatdrop ]..
I'm A member In Gaia Since 11/27/2006..[I just Copy Paste It]..

So Just Ask Him For More Infos Or something Coz He Knows His Self More than I do..

[`well Like Duhh`]

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:19 am
Oh..And BTW I really Like this Guy So Let him feel at home..
okay?

jinusu_inoaka

Doctor Worm1

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:43 am
My name is Havok1, obviously, but I go by Chaz in the real world...I plan to get a steel-plated ninja headband, horns of the demon, dark halo, and some other stuff that I need to get my dream Avi...I've been on Gaia for about 8 or 9 months now...My favorite sport is soccer. I LOVE soccer. I have a little sister...I have a dog named Sammie, and a cat named Silver,(4 year old sister named her). I have what my mom calls "strawberry-blonde" hair because I have blonde hair with a little red because I'm a natural red head with blonde in it....There's some stuff about me!  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:01 am
Name:MaTTy_CooL
D.OB:6th July 1992 (send me some gift please)
Gaia Quest: scream OMG scream ~ ~>The One Mil. Could Help xd

MaTTy_CooL

Mr PoTT3r

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:06 am
im haha_gurl...hi all nice to meet you guys...hope to get some of the 1mil to get my dream avi done donate some of the money to the poeple who really needs it heart  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games