Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:24 am
I just created a mule account yesterday, and I got a trunk on the first page that I looked at. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:25 am
My family doesn't do Advent either. Which is probably why it didn't register in my mind so quickly. And I just got ANOTHER event. It is my second one today.  

Onoj

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:53 am
your all making me jealour of your event-getting-ness (?) except closer, as he hasnt gotten many events! xp  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:04 pm
I don't get events for like a month and a half, or longer, and then I get like two in a row. It's wierd.  

Elainya

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:14 pm
Is anyone else loving the new marketplace? It's so nice to have a cash flow again. 3nodding whee  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:16 pm
Nienna of the Valar
Is anyone else loving the new marketplace? It's so nice to have a cash flow again. 3nodding whee

Indeed. And I love the new way it is set up. Much better than the old way.  

Onoj

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:35 pm
I never really pay attention to the Marketplace, but, yeah, it is better.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:37 pm
Nienna of the Valar

lol, I dont have much that I really want to sell, except alot of junk, that nobody wants! xp  

Thaxul

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:42 pm
Haha, poor you xp

I've sold a few things..and bought a Demonic Pitchfork for my next outfit. That will be similar to this outfit xd

But I have to buy one of those capey thingies for the outfit...>_< Stupid expensive capey thingies.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:01 pm
what capey things?  

Thaxul

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:03 pm
The marketplace has it's drawbacks, too. It has driven me to a shopping spree. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:04 pm
Nienna of the Valar
The marketplace has it's drawbacks, too. It has driven me to a shopping spree. sweatdrop

xp  

Thaxul

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:09 pm
thaxul
what capey things?

Dark Cape. That's the name xd The black and red cape.

And Nienna, I know what you mean. I just randomly bought a Demonic Pitchfork. Although it'll fit with my next outfit, so meh.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:50 pm
Menegil is back, after beating the hell out of Third Age!!

Gods, it was the easiest game I ever played... and got annoyed like hell with the ending...

My reaction when the final boss showed up: WHAT THE ********?! THE FINAL BOSS IS THE EYE OF SAURON?! eek evil

My opinion on the game: The most amazing graphics I ever saw in my life. But that alone doesn't matter. It was really pretty and everything, but the gameplay has disappointed me. The only challenge I see is to actually learn new skills...it's damn hard! You have to fight what...500 battles before you acquire the last skill?

The storyline was a "bit" intriguing...but the way they slaughtered book AND movie canon surpassed me...at some certain points of the game, I acquired a little trinket called "1rst Age Eregion Pendant of Mithril". Eregion wasn't founded in the 1rst age... o.o''...what intrigued me the most was the most powerful weapon of Berethor..."1rst Age Mithril Sword of the Valar". Wha? I don't recall of reading OR seeing (in movies) a Valar wielding a sword...and as far as I know, Aulë never forged weapons...neither did he wielded one.

Ending remark: The best graphics, and a too simple gameplay are not that much of a good combo. EA...leave RPGs for the pros (coughSquaresoftcough), but PLEASE work with them. It was a good try, but not good enough.

*scours the Guild for any piece of news from this weekend*  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:19 pm
Well, i'm glad I didn't buy that game. xp  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games