Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Konoha's Fresh-Water Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnimeNinjaz16

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:20 pm

_KoizumI-ChaN_
I IS NO BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*growls*
*gets in the back of kizue chan*
*pushes her in the water*
*tackles her*
((brb i got to bathe my dog))

*gets up and leaves*
HEY KIZUE CHAN IMA EXPLORE THE VILLAGE!
BYE BYE!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:23 pm

*runs off*
*runs to her home*
IM HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kiba: welcome home sis
thanks brother-kun
*runs in my room*
*changes into her normal clothes*
ok time to explore the village!
*runs out of her house*
ima look at the houses
*goes of to the village part where all the houses are*

AnimeNinjaz16

sun-xero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:34 am

*jinkun walks into the beach takes a deep breath* " a little R&R before the chunnin exams."*jinkun sets up a little area for all his stuff*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:35 am

(destiny comes in a two piece) heh. come on (puts hand on his head) time to swim (smiles)

Cold winter angel

sun-xero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:42 am

*jinkun looks up at destiny* "you look rather nice today. Sure i would like to go and swim. but as always ladies first." *jinkun motions destiny to go first*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:43 am

my you really are a gentle men...(giggles to herself and splashes into the water)

Cold winter angel

sun-xero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:50 am

*jinkun follow destiny in the water* " So how do you think this weekends exams are going to be." *Splashs water towards destiny, jinkun laughs* " im not that nice. heh heh."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:53 am

i dont think im taking them...i dont think im ready i guess..kage man...never said i could(splashes him back) but even if i dont become a chunin i can still get strong

Cold winter angel

sun-xero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:01 am

*jinkun looks at destiny approvingly* "that is very true your only as weak as u let yourself think u are. just yestarday i challenged a chunnin sojiro. he was pretty strong but i think i could ahve taken him. not really but i could have tried"*Jinkun smiles*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:09 am

i fought the hokage the other day to see if i could beat him and to prove i was ready for the chunin exams.. plus..i cant be weak..i cant kill my mother now can i *smirks*

Cold winter angel

sun-xero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:14 am

*jinkun looks worried* " what do you mean by, being strong enough to kill your mom. is your mom evil, i know your half-human but i didnt know your mom was evil."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:15 am

ya...i was terrified of her when i was younger for her acts i had to learn quick to survive(clutches her fist feeling the scars)

Cold winter angel

sun-xero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:26 am

*jinkun tries comfort destiny* "i dont know how strong your mother is. but if she ever tries to hurt you ill be there to help. Im sure that im not the only one that will help you have many friends.*jinkun smiles*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:30 am

oh i know this now im not really afraid any more though(trys to hold fear back) mother will be back if i dotn pass these exams for more punishments..thats why im so wanting to go and worrried about it so much(winces at the pain)

Cold winter angel

sun-xero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:34 am

"Dont you havt a sensai Ikki. isnt he the one that chooses weather you can go or not the hhokage can advise but it is your sensai who decides. Im sure you sensai knows you are ready."
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games