Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:03 am

sad Oh.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:07 am

Talon TDS
sad Oh.

Gah... cheer up dangit!!

Oh and I hope I have permission to mess around with the stickies... the rules page is almost ready now... there hasn't been any changed really, just trying to make it more clear. And I'm also unsure where I should put the banners, since I think it's unneccessary to have a whole thread for them sweatdrop

Edit: Maybe we could add them to the OOC thread??? surprised

Mou

Zarlune

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:28 am

I don't know... would it be possible to add them to the first post or something? Otherwise they'll get lost in the chatter.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:32 am

Zarlune
I don't know... would it be possible to add them to the first post or something? Otherwise they'll get lost in the chatter.

Yep I meant the first post of this thread 3nodding

Now the bank is down... how am I going to dress this fella now? I was thinking of donating my basic rod to her, then I (or any other mod) could fish a little... then sell the fish so that we can afford to buy clothes xd

It would be a bit stupid to have a nekkid person as the person who talks about the rules sweatdrop

And I really don't want to spam with her either sweatdrop SO I don't know how to earn gold xp

Roleplay_Refuge

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:55 am

I would offer money, but my funds are all spoken for with both an investment and my rather expensive quest.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:55 am

Roleplay_Refuge
Zarlune

Now the bank is down... how am I going to dress this fella now? I was thinking of donating my basic rod to her, then I (or any other mod) could fish a little... then sell the fish so that we can afford to buy clothes xd

It would be a bit stupid to have a nekkid person as the person who talks about the rules sweatdrop

And I really don't want to spam with her either sweatdrop SO I don't know how to earn gold xp

a member who carries out guild name???!!! now that people..is Loyalty!!!

Kira-Yamato-san

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:56 am

she is a mule, Kira.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:59 am

Talon TDS
she is a mule, Kira.

mule or not...it's still freaking good ^^ sweatdrop

Kira-Yamato-san

Mou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:07 am

Kira-Yamato-san
Talon TDS
she is a mule, Kira.

She's this guild's very special own mule 3nodding

Sweet... she got two, I mean it... TWO random events when I was clicking around with her... one was a pink link, so she now has some clothes on... the other one was unfortunately a trunk containing a prisoner's top (worthless peice of shite), sold it to the store, so now she has a bit more money surprised

Also I decided what I'm going to buy for her 3nodding Everyone might not like the way she's dressed... but ah well sweatdrop She looks a lot like Silver-Yasha though surprised
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:09 am

Mou
Kira-Yamato-san
Talon TDS
she is a mule, Kira.

She's this guild's very special own mule 3nodding

Sweet... she got two, I mean it... TWO random events when I was clicking around with her... one was a pink link, so she now has some clothes on... the other one was unfortunately a trunk containing a prisoner's top (worthless peice of shite), sold it to the store, so now she has a bit more money surprised

Also I decided what I'm going to buy for her 3nodding Everyone might not like the way she's dressed... but ah well sweatdrop She looks a lot like Silver-Yasha though surprised

The Mule shall re-incarnate the spirit of our former Leader of glory

(lol whatever...i'm being dramatic)

Kira-Yamato-san

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:28 am

Roleplay_Refuge
Zarlune

Oh my God. What the ********. eek
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:29 am

Yasha huh...whatever. stare

Tanakietsu

Mou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:54 am

Tanakietsu
Yasha huh...whatever. stare

Uh oh? Well I think she kind of looks like Yasha because I tried to 70s jacket/shirt/whatever on her and decided to buy that for the mule... but if you have something against it sweatdrop It wasn't intentional gonk
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:59 am

I kinda wish I knew that the bank was dead before I tried transfering stuff to my mule... There's a thousand gold (not a lot, I know, but I'm proud of it), an outfit and two donation letters that are sitting in hammer-space right now. God, I hope I don't lose it, I'd cry.

Zarlune

Mou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:14 pm

Yeppers, I really hate when the bank doesn't work gonk
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games