Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:21 am

Sorry it doesn't work for you. I guess it's just become second nature to look for the bright side of things.
I didn't really think of it as something someone couldn't do.

A new McDonald's opened in town, And a Wal-Mart Supercenter is opening this week, so jobs aren't exactly hard to find around here at the moment.
Taco Bell gives free lunches, I believe. Good place for a first job.

Nah, don't worry about it.
If you're a good enough leader to get this guild to #2 gaming guild, then flipping burgers shouldn't be a problem. xd

Go to that much extra effort? Nah. I may be an optimist, but that's not to say I'm not lazy :XP:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:23 am

SHORYUKEN

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:25 am

SONIC BOOM!

Bright side: At least you guys can drive. sweatdrop

Chibi Kawaii-chan

Allwing

And then there was Rom to shoot down the solemn mood rofl
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:27 am

Meta_Fish
Schoolwork for some reason does not help me get my mind off of things. -__-;
no it doesn't, it makes you think harder and not about the work either..... MKDS? MPH?

Xilo The Odd

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

D:

Oh, I'm not offended or anything, it's just really hard for me. I often think that for simple things such as this that there's something wrong with my brain, and one day I'll find myself unable to do something, and die or something. I wonder if other people think that.

Jobs are impossible to find here. My mom is unemployed, and three of my friends (then myself) are all looking for work. We got a Super Wal-Mart, but they seem to be filled. We get a Gamestop next year, though, and if I go to college in town, I could work there, I suppose. -shrug-

Heh. I'm just worried about being unable to do simple tasks quickly and such. I'm not good under pressure. I'm not good often. BE POSITIVE

Heheh.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:28 am

Allwing
And then there was Rom to shoot down the solemn mood rofl

He never fails xd

[Gonbe]
I can't crying
Driver's Ed was full, so I couldn't get my permit. No permit = No license.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:31 am

Gonbe: On the brightside, at least you're not in idiot America.
Then you'd counter with the whole "parents" thing.
Then I'd have a shitty counter-point and lose.

Xilo: Nah, I have finals tomorrow (probably another reason I'm not cheery ((If I ever am)) ) and I have to do this paper.

We're also not going to get our video filmed for the due-date for my Film class, so I don't know what I'm going to do. It's a large portion of my final. ********. >_<

Meta_Fish
Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:35 am

Meta_Fish
Oh, I'm not offended or anything, it's just really hard for me. I often think that for simple things such as this that there's something wrong with my brain, and one day I'll find myself unable to do something, and die or something. I wonder if other people think that.

Jobs are impossible to find here. My mom is unemployed, and three of my friends (then myself) are all looking for work. We got a Super Wal-Mart, but they seem to be filled. We get a Gamestop next year, though, and if I go to college in town, I could work there, I suppose. -shrug-

Heh. I'm just worried about being unable to do simple tasks quickly and such. I'm not good under pressure. I'm not good often. BE POSITIVE

Heheh.
yeah it is hard to push the pressure aside. but when you just take a look at the task ahead of you, find the method that can produce quality. (unless its a quantity job) then execute the plan, like when I mowed the fields for my dads boss, I used the hand mowers (which was a pain... push mowers must burn!) he eventually let me use the riding mower... which sounded good with all of the music I had playing.

I guess to sum it up, don't worry about judgment. I try not to, I have like, 5 blood spots on my face everyday, from ance... it seems like it will never go away...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:37 am

Meta_Fish

Heheh.

Meh. Wondering minds aren't always bad. (I would know)
It sucks when you can't focus on anything without your mind wandering though. It happens to me a lot.

Wow. That's pretty sucky. Is there another town close by? Try going out of town for work.

Nah. You'll do fine. They give you on th job training and such, so it won't be hard to learn the ropes.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:38 am

~Xiloscent~
yeah it is hard to push the pressure aside. but when you just take a look at the task ahead of you, find the method that can produce quality. (unless its a quantity job) then execute the plan, like when I mowed the fields for my dads boss, I used the hand mowers (which was a pain... push mowers must burn!) he eventually let me use the riding mower... which sounded good with all of the music I had playing.

I guess to sum it up, don't worry about judgment. I try not to, I have like, 5 blood spots on my face everyday, from ance... it seems like it will never go away...
Yeah. Thanks, Xilo.

I just get too nervous about some things and that's what brings messes me up. Ironic, because I mess up worrying about messing up.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:40 am

yeah, its like i'm doing something delicate in my room, then someone walks in to see what i'm doing, and something breaks, one being my concentration, two whatever i'm doing XD.

well, good night.

gotta try and recover from the jet lag... as in, i'm wide awake but I should sleep now.

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:41 am

Tatsuman
Meh. Wondering minds aren't always bad. (I would know)
It sucks when you can't focus on anything without your mind wandering though. It happens to me a lot.

Wow. That's pretty sucky. Is there another town close by? Try going out of town for work.

Nah. You'll do fine. They give you on th job training and such, so it won't be hard to learn the ropes.
Yeah, I know. I find myself thinking about the stupidest, most useless things in class. I need some help focusing. Maybe I had ADD or something. *excuse*

There are towns, but none that closeby. The neighboring town is too small to have anything, and their stores are taken up by their own citizens. It's pretty much here or nowhere.

I just don't want to get worried. I have a lot of trouble with worrying. sweatdrop I tell myself to not worry and then worry that I might be worrying, and that gets me worried, so I start to feel sick, and I get worried that I might throw up or that someone will notice that I'm worried.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games