Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5106 5107 5108 5109 5110 5111 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:05 am

Allwing
Exactly the plan actually 3nodding My first aim is at the current job offer, 'specially considering I got the offer while I was out of town and it sounds good. But if that doesn't work I've got a few other places in mind that are still hiring.
It's amazing! I actually had good advice. o_o
Too bad it didn't matter. XD
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:05 am

I understand the timid issue completely Fish. I used to be the same way till I was forced out of it by my drama group. Seriously, there was no room for a personal space bubble of any sort with that group.

Of course the advice mattered! The reassurance that I was on the right track helps a great deal.

Allwing

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:07 am

Allwing
I understand the timid issue completely Fish. I used to be the same way till I was forced out of it by my drama group. Seriously, there was no room for a personal space bubble of any sort with that group.
I have a lot of issues with people. If people touch me, I really freak out a little bit. Not that they're invading my personal space so much, but that I'm being touched, and I don't care for it.
Sometimes I'm really jumpy, and sometimes I'm really laid back. I wonder some days if I'm even the same person I was yesterday.

Anyway, I forget where I was going with this. I just don't have anyone to take me out of my bubble, so in my bubble I shall remain.
Bubbleman.
Edit about advice: Oh. >_> Well, you know, I may not have the best advice. I don't know what I'm talking about most of the time.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:09 am

Meta_Fish
Tatsuman
You'd have to be diagnosed by a doctor. It seems their more than willing to give anyone that diagnoses though...
(Not very. If you've got a disorder, why not milk it?)
Well, I seemed to think differently than everyone else. I dunno, it just seemed easier for me to act than it did for any of the other freshmen who were also new at it.

It sounds like you do have a bit of a problem with worrying. Even when I am stressed, I usually don't actually feel sick.
But I'm not sure if I'm abnormally upbeat, or you're a bit abnormally worrisome
Maybe I could talk to my doctor about it. I always thought that if I won the lottery, I'd get a full body-check, to see if there really was something wrong with my body or brain or anything about me. I just really feel that there is. Maybe it's from young alienation or something.
(I suppose. XD I don't know what I'd get.)

Ah. I see now.

Yeah. I really fell for her, I guess. I dunno why. But that's another topic entirely. (Not entirely, we just shouldn't delve into it.) Women worry me a great deal. Contrary to what Culties might think, I'm actually timid and shy around new people. >.>;

Maybe. I've thought there might be something wrong with me many times. I don't believe there ever was. :XP:

I kinda figured that. It really depends on what environment I'm in. I'm usually not that shy though. Used to be, but the drama club kinda fixed that User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:12 am

Tatsuman
Maybe. I've thought there might be something wrong with me many times. I don't believe there ever was. :XP:

I kinda figured that. It really depends on what environment I'm in. I'm usually not that shy though. Used to be, but the drama club kinda fixed that User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maybe there's nothing wrong with us. Maybe there's a lot of things that are wrong with us.

I'm not shy when I'm around friends, but that's about it. I'm not very outgoing, and I'm more introverted. It's really hard to tell how people are from their online personas.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:13 am

Anyway, I should get to bed. Did most of my film work. You can reply and I'll reply if I have time in the morning. Nice talking with everyone.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:15 am

I think I'll try to sleep somewhat tonight as well.

Good Night, Cult.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:59 am

Insomnia sucks testicles... sweatdrop

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:59 am

the Freaking moon is bright tonight
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:01 am

Tatsuman
Insomnia sucks testicles... sweatdrop
No sleeping again huh?

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:04 am

I guess not. :XP:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:05 am

Tatsuman
I guess not. :XP:
Fair enough
I dont really need that much sleep my self

Have you seen the Best Sonic SSBB video yet

"Best" might be used rather lightly

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:13 am

Weeeeee!!
Hi cult!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:16 am

A four way Sudden Death? What are the odds?

I like his win music. It's the act clear jingle. xd

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:20 am

Tatsuman
A four way Sudden Death? What are the odds?

I like his win music. It's the act clear jingle. xd
I have no clue, it was easily in the top 5 matches seen so far though, and Black Zamus looks Hot. though once she turned into Zamus the Player seemed to freak out.

You know your stuff dont you? xd I could barely hear it and yet you identify it.

RK-OVVN4G3!!! has so much trivia under its Gigantic Golden Belts (lol horribly placed wrestling reference)
Tatsu= Sonic/Mother Series
Sauvie=DKC/Metroid series
-Lackeys-
Seaphron=Fire Emblem Ownage
... what does Cheapshot have?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5106 5107 5108 5109 5110 5111 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games