Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5108 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:56 am

Sauvie
Chromatic Blur
Sauvie
Tatsuman
[Sheik issue]
In Melee, her model is definitely female. You can most tell by her eyes, and of course, the lack of a p***s. :XP:

But in OoT, he is positively Male. Serious, it has man muscles and a bulge User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Sauvie]
Yea. He plays action/adventures and FPSs, but almost everyone plays a bit of those.

Yea, but he's pretty easy to beat with all of my characters. Mario, Falco, and Ness are too nimble, and Game and Watch is just too unpredictable.

He's been playing as Sheik a bit lately, though.
You know what, TP render Shiek when she is seen will end this, I think HD will tell if she is Female or Male... Still like the Sexy Ninja Seduction idea xd

G&W is a pain to fight... all the beeping and such. Ganon is only good in the hands of evil players. though Shiek is so Noob friendly that he could make a challenge with her. I really wanna play against a Falco Player though, I have never played a good falco.

@Musha'- that ThunderkickofOMGimmagonnadie is probably one of the best Finishers in the game.
But it has to be perfectly centered D:
Not that hard, Zelda has such Speed on her air attacks a normal jump she could theoretically pull off 3 thinder kicks.
Honestly, I use her foreward smash more though.

Smash away- Turn to shiek - own - rinse and repeat.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:56 am

Tatsuman
*WTF*
Totally a dude.

Yea, especially if you're a projectile fighter. Oil Panic is a b***h.
He's actually not bad with Ganon, I'm just better with Falco.
He's trying to master Chain-Thowing recently. Luckily he doesn't have his own copy of Melee. xd

If you connect at a solid angle, anyway.
Samus player plus G&W=Marth xd
Yeah Game and watch is my second worst opponent, him and Luigi seem to have my number, his B attacks besides down and up are pretty iffy though.
No arrogance detected on that one, I assume not having a copy of the game might hinder is skill when you could easily turn it on at any time.

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:00 am

Sauvie
Tatsuman
*WTF*
Totally a dude.

He's trying to master Chain-Thowing recently. Luckily he doesn't have his own copy of Melee. xd

Yeah Game and watch is my second worst opponent, him and Luigi seem to have my number, his B attacks besides down and up are pretty iffy though.
No arrogance detected on that one, I assume not having a copy of the game might hinder is skill when you could easily turn it on at any time.

User Image I don't get it.

I had to get good against Luigi. Skrulz seems to have a gift with him. I absolutely suck with Luigi though...
Worse than I suck with Kirby.

He had one, but he sold it and his Gamecube a long time ago. Nevertheless, he's been playing it off and on for 6 years. He's gotten pretty decent.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:03 am

Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
*WTF*
Totally a dude.

I had to get good against Luigi. Skrulz seems to have a gift with him. I absolutely suck with Luigi though...

He had one, but he sold it and his Gamecube a long time ago. Nevertheless, he's been playing it off and on for 6 years. He's gotten pretty decent.

Samus + G&W = Screw that I am gonna use a melee fighter

I hate Luigi, that dame Missile is a pain and his air attacks are Deadly, Crazy recovery too.

Sounds about right, I have been commited to it since june or july and I have gotten quite good I say.

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:08 am

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
*WTF*
Totally a dude.

I hate Luigi, that dame Missile is a pain and his air attacks are Deadly, Crazy recovery too.

Sounds about right, I have been commited to it since june or july and I have gotten quite good I say.

Ah. Now I get it xd
Sorry for my stupidness.

His F-A-air is insane. HYAH *karate chop*

Yea, we've been playing for the same length of time, he just doesn't play as often.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:15 am

Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
*WTF*
Totally a dude.

Ah. Now I get it xd
Sorry for my stupidness.

Yea, we've been playing for the same length of time, he just doesn't play as often.
Damn Karate Chop, his drop Kick is a b***h as well...

Ah, so you are just more "Devoted" (friendly word in place of Life not coming into account)

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:20 am

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
*WTF*
Totally a dude.

Ah. Now I get it xd
Sorry for my stupidness.

Ah, so you are just more "Devoted" (friendly word in place of Life not coming into account)

Luigi's an a*****e, plain and simple :XP:

xd
Yea. He's trying to find a copy at the moment. Gamestop is charging $35 used for it. I found mine new at Wal-Mart for $30.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:23 am

Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman

Ah. Now I get it xd
Sorry for my stupidness.

xd
Yea. He's trying to find a copy at the moment. Gamestop is charging $35 used for it. I found mine new at Wal-Mart for $30.
I agree

Wow, Mine was 24 dollars new at a Blockbuster xd

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:26 am

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman

Ah. Now I get it xd
Sorry for my stupidness.

xd
I agree

Wow. You got a deal then. Congrats.
(Or I got ripped off....)

I'm gonna go find something to eat. I shall return later. See ya then, if you're still online.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:30 am

Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman

Ah. Now I get it xd
Sorry for my stupidness.

xd
I agree

Wow. You got a deal then. Congrats.
(Or I got ripped off....)

I'm gonna go find something to eat. I shall return later. See ya then, if you're still online.
Well it was only a few months ago and I had a 10$ gift card so it was about 34 in total.

Actually I need sleep before the tourney, Later...

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:35 am

Well, see ya.
Good luck in the tourney.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:56 am

~ Dances in,Flops down in a conjured settee~ PAU

Diana Godstone

Slave of Sithis

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:49 am

The stage is set.
MORNING PAU OF GOOD FORTUNE!

OK, now, I'm off to get ready for school(at 5:50 a.m. O.o; )
Let the battle begin!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:02 am

~Looks at clock ~ It's 2o'clock in the afternoon here

Diana Godstone

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:04 am

Yay!

No work = Awesome

*waits patiently for his check, on Hallow's Eve*
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5108 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games