Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 5116 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:03 pm

Silken-Laced Mistress
Alicia Joana
@Nya-You will be part of a wrestling match between the listed. xp

gonk What if I don't wanna wrestle?

Then i will torture you forever. mrgreen
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:04 pm

Screw it, this always happens to me and i just seem can make no one happy by what I do, irl and on the computer but mostly real life and now this. What the hell is wrong with my life.

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:06 pm

You're being overly dramatic, saying things such about attention and such.
You're even being dramatic over her death, just the fact that you keep on being "ignored."
It's things like you wanting the constant attention that I do not want the plan to be fulfilled.
Your constant crying out of attention is unneeded and annoying, especially since you make up false excuses as to why you sent me a lot of pms and why you are constantly being clingy.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Kale Uchiha
Well, I lost my grandpa when I was 5 or 6, can barely Remember him, but thats good. Because All I remember is the Love. My Little Sister was like 1 when she met him, so she doesnt remember anything. At my brothers Wedding, My Brother, My Sister, My Mother and I all started to Cry when my sister added my Grandfather to the Speech. My Sister tried to, but she couldnt remember him. Oh God.... I'm Starting to tear up. Dont mind me.

*pets* I understand that very well. My grandfather died when I was very young from cancer and my uncle died of a brain tumor when I was about 11.
Sucks when people die, huh? . ______ .

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:11 pm

Alicia Joana
Silken-Laced Mistress
Alicia Joana

gonk Then I'll just loose on purpose. :mrgeen:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:16 pm

Silken-Laced Mistress
Kale Uchiha
Well, I lost my grandpa when I was 5 or 6, can barely Remember him, but thats good. Because All I remember is the Love. My Little Sister was like 1 when she met him, so she doesnt remember anything. At my brothers Wedding, My Brother, My Sister, My Mother and I all started to Cry when my sister added my Grandfather to the Speech. My Sister tried to, but she couldnt remember him. Oh God.... I'm Starting to tear up. Dont mind me.

*pets* I understand that very well. My grandfather died when I was very young from cancer and my uncle died of a brain tumor when I was about 11.

Yeah. But my entire Family loved him so much. It is because of my grandfather that my parent got Married. My Grandfather encouraged my father by saying. "Hey, Are you gonna Marry My daughter or what?" Im born because of My Grandfather.

Kale Uchiha

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:18 pm

Exactly Kale, same as my grandma I would not be here. And guys tell me, is it wrong to be overly sad about someone I loved so dearly the same as Kale did? I don't see anything wrong with being overly dramatic about a family member who loved me more then her life. I am stating my opinion that is it.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Silken-Laced Mistress
Alicia Joana
Silken-Laced Mistress
Alicia Joana

gonk Then I'll just loose on purpose. :mrgeen:

Lol then its going to make you look bad. xd

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Kale Uchiha
Silken-Laced Mistress
Kale Uchiha

Yeah. But my entire Family loved him so much. It is because of my grandfather that my parent got Married. My Grandfather encouraged my father by saying. "Hey, Are you gonna Marry My daughter or what?" Im born because of My Grandfather.

Well at least you have that knowledge. You must be very happy about that. ^ ^

Kawaki Minao
Exactly Kale, same as my grandma I would not be here. And guys tell me, is it wrong to be overly sad about someone I loved so dearly the same as Kale did? I don't see anything wrong with being overly dramatic about a family member who loved me more then her life. I am stating my opinion that is it.

Doubtful. My Mother is Alive because of My Grandfather (Not because he is her father, My grandfather saved my mothers life). My Sister is no longer a Delinquent because of My grandfather(He helped her). My Brother is the Way he is because of my grandfather. (My Grandfather taught My brother never to Smoke, or Do Drugs, or Alcohol. My Brother even says it is because of My Grandfather.)

Kale Uchiha

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:24 pm

Kawaki Minao

You weren't being overly dramatic over her death, your were using it as bait to be overly dramatic for attention. That was and still is my problem.

Alicia: Lol. Bad how? By not wanting to fight?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:28 pm

Kale, same as my grandma, my grandma drinked and smoked yes but told everyone in her family notto do it, she was young and stupid she told us when she did it and told us kids not to do it cause it will harm us in so many ways. My grandma brought our family back together and im glad she did and mistress, once again im sry but I'm a sensitive person when it comes to death, im not afraid of death itself just when my life is taken away. I don't know if you think of me as an immature kid but if you do, then i deserve to be thought of as that from everything i did =S well, seeya in the ramen stand.

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:32 pm

Silken-Laced Mistress
Kale Uchiha
Silken-Laced Mistress
Kale Uchiha

Well at least you have that knowledge. You must be very happy about that. ^ ^

I know he is one with the Earth.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:39 pm

Silken-Laced Mistress
Kawaki Minao

You weren't being overly dramatic over her death, your were using it as bait to be overly dramatic for attention. That was and still is my problem.

Alicia: Lol. Bad how? By not wanting to fight?

Then i will kill you even though im your teacher. mrgreen And it makes you look wimpish.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:40 pm

Kale Uchiha
I know he is one with the Earth.

And that is beautiful. ^ ^

Sorry if I sound... Odd. I'm a bit of a nature child.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 5116 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games