Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5125 5126 5127 5128 5129 5130 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:01 pm

Oni_Soul
DANDii Lions--
Silken-Laced Mistress
Oni_Soul
claru gardeford
Ima take a pic of myself wearing my bloody tobi mask.

i'll one up you...

User Image

Sexy. cool

Oni has a seeexy skin tone.
I'm a sucker the tan guys.

Especially Hispanic.

Funny you should say that. After my biological mom found me, she said that I was only 5% french, thats the only white in me. The rest is Cherokee, Puerto Rican, Filipino, and Spanish from Spain...it was intense...

I'm part Cherokee too!

That is an intense mix.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:02 pm

The poor, poor cartoon of Avatar. emo
3-D it is!! XD

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:02 pm

DANDii Lions--
Oni_Soul
DANDii Lions--
Silken-Laced Mistress
Oni_Soul
claru gardeford
Ima take a pic of myself wearing my bloody tobi mask.

i'll one up you...

User Image

Sexy. cool

Especially Hispanic.

Funny you should say that. After my biological mom found me, she said that I was only 5% french, thats the only white in me. The rest is Cherokee, Puerto Rican, Filipino, and Spanish from Spain...it was intense...

I'm part Cherokee too!

That is an intense mix.

the best kind!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:03 pm

Sojiro_ReducedEarth
rusbob13
Sojiro_ReducedEarth
Wow rus. Its going into flirty mode. XD

Jk.

Anyway, yeah, I gotta agree with mistress. A lot of the guildies ish pwetty/handsome. Of course Oni's a sexy beast. He takes after me, y'know. XD

>.>

I'm being srs. ;3

That, and perverted, are the best modes to be in xD

Agreed. Well, perverted mode is funny, but flirtatious/romantic mode is more... Interesting? Idk, I like that emotion better. Does that make me naive or mature?

It either means your more mature, or that your more about actually gettin' some than making jokes about it xD

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Dude, DBZ was my preteen-teen years man. DBZ on Toonami every weekday... It was an inspiration to many people. I probably would not of been as interested in Anime if DBZ didn't come along. Seriously. That was the Men's Anime. You weren't up to speed if you didn't watch DBZ. XD

Official Sasuke Uchiha
BarneyStillPwnsU
rusbob13
Silken-Laced Mistress
Zim
SpongeBob
=w=<3

Did you know they brought back DBZ on Nicktoons and are calling it a "new" show? scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

...that's just retarded confused

I agree DBZ shouldn't even of been made emo

"Dragon Ball was always a major inspiration in my work" A little quote from Kishimoto for you... Not exact words, sure but he said it.

No Dragon Ball = No Naruto

Or at least it'd be a lot less awesome. Don't get me wrong... I hate Dragon Ball.

Eh...Dragon Ball sucked. D: I just didn't even try watching it.

But Naruto's characters are so...boring. :/ They don't EVER change, you notice? And Naruto ALWAYS beats the evil people the same way. They always become good in the end. >.< Stupid idiots.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:04 pm

Oni_Soul
Sojiro_ReducedEarth
Grrr.

If you want to go and see it, fine. But DO NOT pay a whole bunch of money. If you see it, watch it in 3d just for the visuals(which are OK, but not great). The rant can go on, rus, if you really want it to. XD

Of course, this post would stretch down for half a page, and all people would see is blank. Unless they highlighted it...

Anyway, I'm just gonna say that even if you came to the movie without the cartoon of Last Airbender in your mind, you would still look at the movie and go "Well that wasn't very interesting".

The whole movie is slow. By slow, I mean they speed through the entire Book 1: Water segment in two hours. Those two hours are mostly spent on, you guessed it, talking.

Before I get too deep into it, let me make this point:

If you had never seen the cartoon, gone and seen this movie, you would of come out of the theater with a deep distaste for the word 'Avatar'. People will probably skip seeing another movie about elementalists just because of how people suck so much at incorporating a good storyline along with the elements.

The visuals aren't even that mesmerising. The elements were slow to act, almost as if it took an entire dance to move one tiny stone.

s**t, I was pissed off.

This is why I love you Nahum... We are the best critics...we should have a video blog...

That's something I'd watch 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:04 pm

Oni_Soul
DANDii Lions--
Oni_Soul
DANDii Lions--
Silken-Laced Mistress

Sexy. cool

Especially Hispanic.

I'm part Cherokee too!

That is an intense mix.

the best kind!

Hell yes.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:05 pm

BarneyStillPwnsU
rusbob13
BarneyStillPwnsU
rusbob13
BarneyStillPwnsU

I agree DBZ shouldn't even of been made emo

Again, discredit to your gender xD

How?

cuz you hate DBZ when it's a cool show xD

So? its JUST a plain old show with anime and action

Yes, but it was my first anime experience, and was cool D:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:05 pm

dont judge men by their hobbies!

Im_Bull3t_Proof

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:07 pm

ninja

Sojiro_ReducedEarth
Dude, DBZ was my preteen-teen years man. DBZ on Toonami every weekday... It was an inspiration to many people. I probably would not of been as interested in Anime if DBZ didn't come along. Seriously. That was the Men's Anime. You weren't up to speed if you didn't watch DBZ. XD

Good god I miss toonami so badly gonk
I even miss the time when the shows started to suck. Did you ever notice that once tom had an actual face that toonami really went to s**t? before that it was great, but after, not so much. =/

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Agreed.
Stupid thing is, my step-brother got me into Pokemon and I got him into DBZ.
rofl
Hey Hiro! :3

rusbob13
Sojiro_ReducedEarth
rusbob13
Sojiro_ReducedEarth
Wow rus. Its going into flirty mode. XD

Jk.

Anyway, yeah, I gotta agree with mistress. A lot of the guildies ish pwetty/handsome. Of course Oni's a sexy beast. He takes after me, y'know. XD

>.>

I'm being srs. ;3

That, and perverted, are the best modes to be in xD

Agreed. Well, perverted mode is funny, but flirtatious/romantic mode is more... Interesting? Idk, I like that emotion better. Does that make me naive or mature?

It either means your more mature, or that your more about actually gettin' some than making jokes about it xD

I don't think it's even that simple. I'm not about gettin some in general. Can someone be that understanding that the 'sex' emotion is purely instinctual, that the person evolves to pure intimacy?

Oh yeah, Sojiro's gettin' deep in thought now! Didn't see this comin', didja?! XD

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:08 pm

BarneyStillPwnsU
dont judge men by their hobbies!

I was charged for that once...
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5125 5126 5127 5128 5129 5130 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games