Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5125 5126 5127 5128 5129 5130 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:19 am

How does one make themselves open to odd jobs? Should I just go around and tell people I'll do odd jobs for quick cash? Gah. I need that game, dammit.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:19 am

Meta_Fish
Tatsuman
You could always panhandle xd

Seriously though, is there no one that will give you work?
You cold probably do some odd jobs for $50,.
No one is hiring me. I'm trying to get money, it's just not working.

I'd do odd jobs if I could find any. gonk
Hmm, yard sale?

I've actualy been meaning to have one myself, I have enough useless junk from my childhood that I'll never touch and noone wants that I could probably milk a good $1000 out of my room.

I mean, I have more stuff then I can fit in my room.

Chromatic Blur

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am

Meta_Fish
How does one make themselves open to odd jobs? Should I just go around and tell people I'll do odd jobs for quick cash? Gah. I need that game, dammit.

Usually it's spread by word of mouth around here, but if you don't live in a small town, that probably won't work.

I'd tack a sign up at one of the stores. Ya know, where everyone can see it.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:22 am

Meta_Fish

Maybe you could go around and do some yardwork (rake leaves, cut grass, etc.) Depending on the work and the size of the yards you can make from $15-$30 easy.

I used to cut my sisters grass for $30 in the summer.

Zen Rider

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:23 am

We don't really live in a small town, though. u_u Scratch that off the list.

The List

Odd jobs
Sell my body

>>
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:24 am

Meta_Fish

The List

Odd jobs
Sell my body

>>

I could so be a man whore, I atually know some people who would so pay to have sex with me XD.

Zen Rider

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:24 am

Zen Rider
Meta_Fish

Maybe you could go around and do some yardwork (rake leaves, cut grass, etc.) Depending on the work and the size of the yards you can make from $15-$30 easy.

The problem is, we don't know people. It may sound bad of me to say it, but my mother and grandmother collectively have no friends. Really, they can't get along with people, so I can't get work from any of them.

Then all my friends' parents have my friends to do their yardwork, or hired help already. >_<
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:25 am

Zen Rider
Meta_Fish

The List

Odd jobs
Sell my body

>>

I could so be a man whore, I atually know some people who would so pay to have sex with me XD.
>>
<<

JUST GO FOR IT!

Meta_Fish
Captain

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:26 am

Meta_Fish
Zen Rider
Meta_Fish

The problem is, we don't know people. It may sound bad of me to say it, but my mother and grandmother collectively have no friends. Really, they can't get along with people, so I can't get work from any of them.

Then all my friends' parents have my friends to do their yardwork, or hired help already. >_<

You don't have to know people to walk up to someone and be like "Hey b***h, your grass is pretty long, I'll cut it for 20 bucks!"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:26 am

Zen Rider
Meta_Fish

The List

Odd jobs
Sell my body

>>

Do you take visa?

Chromatic Blur

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:28 am

Meta_Fish
Zen Rider
Meta_Fish

The List

Odd jobs
Sell my body

>>

>>
<<

JUST GO FOR IT!

Sadly, I hate most of those people and my morales over power my need for money.

If I could live without money I would.

@CB - You know it baby, you need a pricing guide or you just gonna let me run up the whole card?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:29 am

Zen Rider
You don't have to know people to walk up to someone and be like "Hey b***h, your grass is pretty long, I'll cut it for 20 bucks!"
hahaha

Meta_Fish
Captain

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:29 am

Zen Rider
Meta_Fish
Zen Rider
Meta_Fish

xd
That is how you get work, Fish. You should learn from this guy.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:30 am

Zen Rider
Meta_Fish
Zen Rider
Meta_Fish

The List

Odd jobs
Sell my body

>>

>>
<<

JUST GO FOR IT!

Sadly, I hate most of those people and my morales over power my need for money.

If I could live without money I would.

@CB - You know it baby, you need a pricing guide or you just gonna let me run up the whole card?
Go ahead and take the card, I want the whole deal cool

Chromatic Blur

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:31 am

Tatsuman
xd
That is how you get work, Fish. You should learn from this guy.
I think it'd work a little differently for the quiet skinny nerd.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5125 5126 5127 5128 5129 5130 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games