Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:32 am
EEEEEEEEEE MIRROR'S EDGE IS OUT TODAY! X3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:12 am
Stranger to Paradise
I love the Tomb Raider series too, and I had a blast playing it for the Wii...I was surprised, because I thought it was going to be horrible for the Wii, but it wasn't (I am talking about Anniversary); It was actually an exhilarating experience...I reserved Underworld right when the street date release hit the stores...Can't wait!

Today, I'm buying my first new game for the Wii since Brawl hit stores, jeez, about 8 MONTHS AGO!!! (I don't count games that I buy and sell right away, hee hee, because if you do that, you don't have to pay a single DIME!!! Better then renting!!!) That's how bad it's library has been for me...The only game I wanted to get was Okami, but I never got around too it...So, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, HERE I COME scream !!!

@Bio: Well, duh. Certain characters are always going to win, undoubtedly. No one can just get over their obsession with them. Sadly, I went to four game stops and didn't find a single Silent Hill game (Other then the one for the PS3)...So, my search must continue.

But then what's the point of having the polls in the first place?
It's kind of a slap in the face, isn't it? Like, "Hey, let's show people how big of a fanbase Final Fantasy has by pitting their characters against others in a popularity competition.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:14 am
Maybe that's exactly the reason why they have them. They are just polling the obvious because if not, the poll wouldn't be active in the first place, and God knows they need an active poll to thrive...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:17 am
Well, they spend... what? 2 weeks on Character competition? They could weed out the characters they know won't win and save themselves a week. I mean, frankly, they have some interesting polls every once in a while. I'd rather see a week of those polls, than an extra week of character polls.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:56 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I really don't see the point of those contests though. I mean, let' face it, 90% of the characters participating, you KNOW they don't stand a chance at the #1 spot.

And I have no doubt that a Final Fantasy character will win. Probably Cloud or Sephiroth. You know, one of those overrated characters that appeal to girls obsessed with Japan.

On another note, I think Alone in the Dark: New Nightmare, might just be the best looking Survival Horror game for the PS1.

You mean weeaboos/wapanese? rofl God, I hate those type of fans, but sadly, every anime fan has had that faze in their lives. I have fond memories from that time, but damn I'm glad I changed.

Sephiroth is currently in today's competition, along with Kratos, Sonic, and Auron. I voted for Auron, cuz he's manly. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:49 pm
I voted for Kratos. It doesn't get much manlier or much more badass than Kratos. He's the guy who'll, in the middle of being attacked by a giant colossus, will have a quickie with two women, then feed an innocent bystander to a hydra.
Auron's got nothing on Kratos.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:57 pm
xp  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:05 pm
And he has a scar over his eye, so it's not like Auron's got that one up on Kratos either.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:23 pm
I like Auron. He's pretty rad...

Alright, I need to stop watching LA Ink so I can stop talking like Kat Von D.

...I should probably get back to bed soon too.... rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:27 pm
No! Stay here! crying  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:05 am
Kratos is still tons more awesome than Auron. Auron is in a Final Fantasy game which automatically makes him too trendy.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:48 am
There's plenty of casuals that fawn over Kratos and God of War.

So don't push it or I'll...I'll...*readies machete* scream  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:59 am
Well, frankly, I have never spoken to a Kratos fangirl. So the fact that Kratos has less fangirls makes him more badass. The only fangirls he needs are the ones that sleep with him in-game.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:12 am
I don't think Auron has that many to start with. He's too manly for the fangirls typical "bishie" taste. cool  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:51 am
Yeah, but you just know that when it comes to... Say... Characters like Solid Snake, Dante, Wesker, etc... Or a character from OMG FINAL FANTASY, they'll choose Auron, just because he's linked to the franchise.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games