Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:16 am
Agreed, someone who literally crawls their way out of hell deserves a spot above a Final Fantasy character ANY day. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:52 pm
Maybe I'm missing out, but I never could get into God of War... confused

Meanwhile, talking about Final Fantasy, I'm going to start a no lvl game of it tonight. I just got a burst of energy, and that's how I'm gunna use it instead of studying! Mwahaha!  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:53 pm
NotteRequiem
Maybe I'm missing out, but I never could get into God of War... confused

Meanwhile, talking about Final Fantasy, I'm going to start a no lvl game of it tonight. I just got a burst of energy, and that's how I'm gunna use it instead of studying! Mwahaha!

Well, now... Not only have you not beaten SH4 yet, but you still have 3 Metal Gear Solid games to play through.
And you're spending it on girly men, which you've spent time on before.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:10 pm
Hah, Notte: just do what you want. Don't listen to us persistent critics. mrgreen

Although I could never get into God of War either, it's not because I didn't love it: it was because of my mom and censoring all the violent stuff. But if ever I have the chance, I'll check it out. I need to play all the freaking Silent Hill, RE, AND Metal Gear games first though... That's one hell of an agenda. I'm getting stressed out already about trying to find the freaking games. D:  

Mjolnir The Hammer

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:13 pm
And I thought I had it bad with having to take on the whole Ratchet and Clank series, in addition to the bunch of other stuff that's coming out this fall. Yeesh, good luck.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:17 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, but you just know that when it comes to... Say... Characters like Solid Snake, Dante, Wesker, etc... Or a character from OMG FINAL FANTASY, they'll choose Auron, just because he's linked to the franchise.

Actually, I think they would go for Dante. eek

I would take Solid Snake (young).  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:37 pm
Okay, maybe with Auron, yes. But if it was say.. Dante against Cloud, Squall, or even Tidus, he wouldn't stand a chance.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:05 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Okay, maybe with Auron, yes. But if it was say.. Dante against Cloud, Squall, or even Tidus, he wouldn't stand a chance.

Very true. XD

I just saw a teaser ad for this month's MC's, and from the look of it, one of them will be video game related. I hope it doesn't turn out crappy. redface  

MadamTarantula

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:40 pm
I'm just pondering about the Super Mario bros-like teaser for the MC's. Wonder if they got sponsered by nin-nah....be weird if they did though,seeing that the Wii's got nothing but shovelware for games. Only thing I want is Animal Crossing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:36 pm
I loved the first GoW, but I haven't gotten around to playing the second one yet. >_< So many games i need to play through! Along with GoW2, I've still gotta play through SH1, 2, and 3 (maybe 4...not sure cuz I don't know much about it), the MGS games, Fatal Frame 1 & 2, and Siren. The SH games are definitely first! biggrin  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:52 pm
Vankala
I loved the first GoW, but I haven't gotten around to playing the second one yet. >_< So many games i need to play through! Along with GoW2, I've still gotta play through SH1, 2, and 3 (maybe 4...not sure cuz I don't know much about it), the MGS games, Fatal Frame 1 & 2, and Siren. The SH games are definitely first! biggrin

GoW2 is so much better than 1. I dunno, Pandora's temple kinda frustrated me, just because you spend so much of the game roaming around it.
GoW2 is a lot more fun to play.
Chains of Olympus kicks a** too.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:54 pm
I wanna play Chains of Olympus, too but I don't have a PSP yet. sad  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:06 pm
Okay, granted. But what's your excuse for not playing GoW2? whee  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:12 pm
Distractions... ninja ...as well as school, of course. I'll find time to play it once school's out. 3nodding  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:03 pm
School Shmool.

I'm about half way through the third Ratchet and Clank now. Definitely best platformer series I've played. I mean, it is on the shooter side, but I think technically it's still a platformer.

Banjo Kazooie and Mario 64 might have their everlasting charm, etc., but they can't match the pure awesomeness of Ratchet and Clank.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games