Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5147 5148 5149 5150 5151 5152 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:08 am

No problem. Glad I could help.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:21 am

I just found one of the least well written article I've seen on wikipedia in a while.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog:_The_Movie

Here's a little taste

It get's worse as it comes to the part about the owl guy.

Journey to Eggmanland

The story begins with Sonic relaxing in a beachchair and listening to electronic music outside the ruins of a crashed Boeing 747, which serves as his house. When Tails comes out to test his new, jet-propelled bodyboard, he asks Sonic to give it a try. Sonic declines, because he doesn't like water and because he can't swim. Tails' bodyboard, however, encounters a flying ship driven by Oji-san (called "Old Man" in the English dub), driven by an elderly, harebrained owl who has no intelligence, and he and Tails almost collide with a mountain before being rescued by Sonic, after Tails has to yell at him. Afterward, Oji-san acts dumb and Sonic guesses that the president wants them at the presidential house right away. Sonic and Tails race to the Presidential Palace (Presidential House in dub), where they encounter Dr. Eggman holding the President and his catgirl daughter Sara hostage.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:24 am

[Kegan]
I just found one of the least well written article I've seen on wikipedia in a while.

Here's a little taste

Journey to Eggmanland

The story begins with Sonic relaxing in a beachchair and listening to electronic music outside the ruins of a crashed Boeing 747, which serves as his house. When Tails comes out to test his new, jet-propelled bodyboard, he asks Sonic to give it a try. Sonic declines, because he doesn't like water and because he can't swim. Tails' bodyboard, however, encounters a flying ship driven by Oji-san (called "Old Man" in the English dub), driven by an elderly, harebrained owl who has no intelligence, and he and Tails almost collide with a mountain before being rescued by Sonic, after Tails has to yell at him. Afterward, Oji-san acts dumb and Sonic guesses that the president wants them at the presidential house right away. Sonic and Tails race to the Presidential Palace (Presidential House in dub), where they encounter Dr. Eggman holding the President and his catgirl daughter Sara hostage.

That's pretty terrible. The movie isn't bad though.
It bumped Metal Sonic up to a tie with Manic as my second favorite Sonic character.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:26 am

Tatsuman
[Kegan]

Here's a little taste

Journey to Eggmanland

It bumped Metal Sonic up to a tie with Manic as my second favorite Sonic character.

Manic?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:30 am

[Kegan]
Tatsuman
[Kegan]
Here's a little taste

Journey to Eggmanland

Manic?

A character from Sonic Underground.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:42 am

Quote:
I sould be in the Nintendo cult beacuse I love marrio khriby roy bozer marth zealda link warrio and that why i shoud be in the cult

Quote:
It has Netendo people sush as mario.

Quote:
i will do my best to look out for gaia members and i want to make it more safe for member . and make it a good place to enjoy and have fun thats my reasons.

Quote:
i love nitendo

Quote:
i vow 2 prase the wii and the nintinedos of every where

Meta_Fish
Captain

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:44 am

C'mon, those are just pathetic!!! gonk
Can people really not be bothered to look up Nintendo if they don't know how to spell it!?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:46 am

i vow 2 prase the nintinedos of every where!

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:51 am

PAU
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:53 am

Quote:
because im cool and got a life like porbole every body in the guild

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:55 am

Quote:
cause im the master at Super Smash Brothers i mastered Fox and no one can beat me
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:56 am

PAU HARDER, DAMMIT. scream

Meta_Fish
Captain

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:57 am

[n00b1]
porbole????

[n00b2]
KILL HIIIIIIIIM! scream
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:58 am

XD

I hate how they don't read the rules yet I made them size 29, bold and red.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:59 am

Quote:
i want to join this guild because i am interested in nintendo and mother ******** u better let me in. if u don't i might just cry or something like that. ohh yeh nintendo is ******** awesome mother ******** suck d**k a** wipe douchbags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i heard that sonic was going to be on SSB brawl thats awesome turd c**k a** wipe damb sluts whores bitches ******** a** holes
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5147 5148 5149 5150 5151 5152 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games