Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

l-Gs-Staff-l

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:41 am

*Comes back eating a muffin* mmm
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:22 am

Sorry about that Fuji, the whole taking too long thing...had a bit of an issue I had to work out, help a friend with something. I'll be able to RP a little later today though, but will need to be doing some work soon so yeah...

Ceron

Immolatus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:58 am

Goodmorning everyone.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:06 am

No its okay Ceron dont orry about it... oh ive been debating somethign in my mind do you pronounce the c in your username as a c or an s ? lmao

Corvosier

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:59 am

i WENT SHOPPING!!!YAY!!!!!!!SALES!!!!!I got 4 pair of jeans..a very short green sweater..and a long white tanktop. ^-^ all around 60 bucks. ((which to people who don't know how expensive clothes are..its very good))

XD though Im not the best shopper....
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:03 pm

W00t. Good job Joy, proud of ye!! I went hiking!!! Up a mountain although it was hard it was worth it.!!

>8D

Ai`
Crew

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:06 pm

I climg trees!! I beat everyone at rock climbing..peopel started betting money...XD

do not watch The Ring Two..most unscary and stupid movie ever!!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:19 pm

I've already seen it. Like the first week it came out, i laughed during the whole thing. I found it funny in various ways and my friends and i would make up jokes during the movie.

Ai`
Crew

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:22 pm

ahahahah!!! I know!! when the whole house was like..blowing up,she rushed up into the boys room..and his wall was like on fire..first thing she said.

'What are you doing with the window open?!?"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:28 pm

AHAHA!! And you know the part when Samara was running up the well walls after the mother, i was making a joke that Gollum was chasing her. >XD

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:29 pm

... When you were talking, you reminded me of a flash I saw. Ehehehe... -remembers- It was stupid and funny.

The Ring Two. I've never seen that, I've only heard about it.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:47 pm

xX~Black~~Rose~Xx
No its okay Ceron dont orry about it... oh ive been debating somethign in my mind do you pronounce the c in your username as a c or an s ? lmao

An S, actually.

The name is pronounced see-rin, or see-ren. A lot of people think it's see-ron, which it isn't! ><

Ceron

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:05 pm

Wohoo its Friday!!!! Do you know what that means!! PARTY!!!!!!!!!!! ::slouches:: but im too tired to go to any of them -_-;; I think there is supposed to be 3 parties today...*sigh* and Im missing out on all of them crying
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:34 pm

I get to go to work tonight, no partying for me...

Immolatus

Cabbageicus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:39 pm

HI people....I''m BACK!!^^
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games