Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:29 am

I think he does.. I'm not sure really. I'll have to ask him xd
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:39 am

Plus, I'm pretty sure they have to price the games as listed at... Umm... EB Headquarters wherever that is. So if THOSE guys price it high, then you're SOL.
But I've actually never seen a really rare game AT EB, so I wouldn't know.
Microplay price their rare games high, that's all I know.

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:38 am

The last rare game I think I saw at EB was Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for Xbox. I want that game so bad! My best friend actually got the PS2 version for Christmas around the time it was re-released, and I'm temped to offer her my copy of Tales of Destiny II for it, even though I really want the original for DC. I don't know if she'd want to because it is a good game that we love to play together when I spend the night, and she might not like ToD II's fighting system. confused

Edit: Today I went to the gamestore by my house, and they had two games I really wanted. Eternal Darkness ($15) and suprise, Fatal Frame 2 ($13)! I was only able to pick one and I ended up going with Eternal Darkness. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:33 pm

I never really could get into Sanity's Requiem...I did not like the transition into the past and present that much...I won't deny that it was scary as all hell though...

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:47 pm

I didn't find it scary at all. And that was one of the main reason why I traded it off. It kinda bored me.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:55 pm

Aww, that's too bad, Eternal Darkness is one of my all time favorite games.

You know, hence all my sigs that are Ancient-related. xd

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:00 pm

Wait... I meant Haunting Ground. My bad. I sold off Haunting Ground.
No, I still have Eternal Darkness, and I'll probably keep it around, if nothing else, for the voice talent in it. But yeah, Eternal Darkness wasn't that great of a game, I thought. It had like, 2 or 3 scares. Graphics were sub-par. And gameplay was kinda weak, and sometimes tedious. I don't think I have the patience to beat it for the third time.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:03 pm

You might when you don't have like 6 other games to beat. You'll get the urge one day, you'll see.

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:04 pm

And then I'll start playing and I'll be like, "Ough! This is tedious! I don't wanna grind through this again!"
Especially with characters like... Umm... The dude that was Alex's ancestor. Man, that guy is slow.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:54 pm

Maximilian Roivas.. yeah, he was slow, but had my favorite theme in the game.

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:21 pm

Your sig was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the booklet's cover. razz
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:39 pm

But hey, buying Eternal Darkness wasn't a total loss for me. As strange as it is to me that people like it so much, that does make it one of those games that's only gonna rise in price. Couple of years down the line... It'll be a good sell.

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:49 pm

Angela - Awww yaaay! xd I should take a picture of the Eternal Darkness-themed purse I made with the Ancient symbols embroidered with beads on the front. heart

I'm such a domestic... it's such a strange complex.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:53 pm

Make another and sell it on etsy!

There's a Pooka (a Dig Dug enemy) necklace that I want really bad on there. crying

MadamTarantula

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:53 pm

So...Who here's played Megaman X: Command Mission? XD

Yeah i've never heard of Eternal Darknes.... sweatdrop
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games