Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:19 am
Mou
I like your current ava Tana heart

I was kind of surprised when I realized it looks good eek Usually I don't like avatars with that style sweatdrop

*thinks* You know, I just looked at it again, and I think you're right! *stares in shock*

But, what style do you mean?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:28 am
angryfisheatenbycat
Mou
I like your current ava Tana heart

I was kind of surprised when I realized it looks good eek Usually I don't like avatars with that style sweatdrop

*thinks* You know, I just looked at it again, and I think you're right! *stares in shock*

But, what style do you mean?

Uses strange items (like uhm... party items, penguine feet xd and you know just items you don't see that often... sometimes overloads the ava, uses strange color and item combinations, maybe uses gweird glitches... can't remember what the style was called now, but Captain Sprok or Spork or something is one/used to be (since I haven't visited the AT that much lately) one of the most famous persons with that style 3nodding

The style has many faithful followers too surprised  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:32 am
Tanakietsu
Three active crew members and one captain seem to be enough at the moment. whee

What do you mean three? We have three mods, yes, but only two are active. Kira has had his own business offline for some time now.

Mou
How much do you need to get your cape Talon? domokun

Well, unexpected things have come up, and to say the least, I am in the hole by quite a bit. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:45 am
Talon TDS
Mou
How much do you need to get your cape Talon? domokun

Well, unexpected things have come up, and to say the least, I am in the hole by quite a bit. crying

*ponders what quite a bit means* Ehm sweatdrop  

Mou

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:50 am
Yeah . . . I am around 12K in the hole, then I can restart my quest. Mistyfish has been a wonderous help, but I have a long way to go before my funds can be applied to the cape, horns. tail, pants, or anything else. sweatdrop

I suppose that there is the option of selling items in the marketplace, but I don't wanna! sad  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:06 am
Talon TDS
Yeah . . . I am around 12K in the hole, then I can restart my quest. Mistyfish has been a wonderous help, but I have a long way to go before my funds can be applied to the cape, horns. tail, pants, or anything else. sweatdrop

I suppose that there is the option of selling items in the marketplace, but I don't wanna! sad

Pants? You mean the rough jeans? I can donate those to you, since they're not very expencive...

Oh and 12k... xp ... I thought you had more, ah well... sweatdrop There's a dark cape for 13k in the marketplace you see and I thought that if you would've had more money then I could have donated the rest and you could've gotten the cape domokun

And Tana... I need your wishlist ninja  

Mou

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:12 am
Mou
Pants? You mean the rough jeans? I can donate those to you, since they're not very expencive...

Oh and 12k... xp ... I thought you had more, ah well... sweatdrop There's a dark cape for 13k in the marketplace you see and I thought that if you would've had more money then I could have donated the rest and you could've gotten the cape domokun

And Tana... I need your wishlist ninja

Well, much as I appreciate it, I wouldn't ask you to donate that much. Assistance may be appreciated, but I don't want to be a burden to others. Though I realize that the pants are not that expensive, what happened is that I have been elected to be a Captain of a guild. As such, despite having the funds to cover the 20K for guild creation, my Mods should not pay the price. Being Captian means that I have to take on that responsibility. Seeing as how I have just over 8K, another 12K or so is still in the red. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:23 am
Talon TDS
Well, much as I appreciate it, I wouldn't ask you to donate that much. Assistance may be appreciated, but I don't want to be a burden to others. Though I realize that the pants are not that expensive, what happened is that I have been elected to be a Captain of a guild. As such, despite having the funds to cover the 20K for guild creation, my Mods should not pay the price. Being Captian means that I have to take on that responsibility. Seeing as how I have just over 8K, another 12K or so is still in the red. sweatdrop

Oh you just shut up and be happy... I don't donate often and when I do, I won't take no as an answer domokun

I'll buy the pants, the end.  

Mou

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:32 am
Mou
Oh you just shut up and be happy... I don't donate often and when I do, I won't take no as an answer domokun

*shutting up and smiling* . . . Duely noted for future reference, and thank you. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:34 am
Talon TDS
Mou

*shutting up and smiling* . . . Duely noted for future reference, and thank you. sweatdrop

Yep... better do that... I'm not often in such a good mood xd  

Mou

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:42 am
Mou

Somewhat of a violently good mood, evidiently! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:44 am
Talon TDS
Mou

Somewhat of a violently good mood, evidiently! blaugh

What xd I just came home from kickboxing practice and I'm trying to study for my english test tomorrow surprised Both can make you very violent blaugh  

Mou

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:45 am
Mou
What xd I just came home from kickboxing practice and I'm trying to study for my english test tomorrow surprised Both can make you very violent blaugh

Intellectual stress combined with violent training . . . never a peaceful combination. domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:49 am
Talon TDS
Mou

Intellectual stress combined with violent training . . . never a peaceful combination. domokun

Not that english is very stressing but sweatdrop Our english is stupidly easy xp  

Mou

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:06 pm
Mou
Not that english is very stressing but sweatdrop Our english is stupidly easy xp

Essays are never fun. the trick, my lovely friend, is to make it fun. Once I had to do an essay on cause and effect- so I did one on genetically engineering children to make them better for school. xd

siggy updated for your donation, Mou . . . Thank you!!! heart heart heart  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games