Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:09 pm

In Umbrella We Trust
So...Who here's played Megaman X: Command Mission? XD

Yeah i've never heard of Eternal Darknes.... sweatdrop
Meh. You're not missing out on much.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:45 pm

ok good. i don't like missing out, biggrin

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:56 pm

I mean it's an okay game. But it's nothing nearly as spectacular as some people hype it up to be.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:59 pm

ah i see.

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:02 pm

I mean, considering that Silent Hill 2 got an average rating of 8.6, and Eternal Darkness got an average rating of 9.0... It's just terribly undeserving. Eternal Darkness is miles behind Silent Hill 2 in EVERY aspect. Storyline, Graphics, Gameplay... And if you DO consider Eternal Darkness horror, then yes, the scares. Miles behind.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:11 pm

oh wow..lol i know what NOT to get my sis fer her B-day in a few days. XD

I'm gonna try to get her the new Castlevania game that came out biggrin

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:35 pm

But that's really the odd thing though. I honestly don't understand why so many people are so gaga over Eternal Darkness. I mean, the voice acting in it was pretty good, and the concept of playing as different characters in different time periods is interesting, but like I said, graphics, gameplay... Nothing spectacular. Even the ending was like, "Meh... That's all?"
I mean, it wasn't as bad as the ending to Assassin's Creed, but still. I was expecting a bit more.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:41 pm

ahhh ok. Yeah that's how games are sometimes. it's like people like the game because of the acting while others like the game because of the gameplay and so on.

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:55 pm

Well, that, and I guess there aren't too many GameCube exclusives with actually serious storylines, and stuff. Resident Evil is the only other one I could think of. So maybe it was like, "Ooh, something serious and rated M, and exclusive on the Gamecube! Awesome!" But those who owned a Cube AND a PS2, I honestly don't see why they enjoyed Eternal Darkness so much.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:58 pm

Well MMX:CM had a good storyline, graphics, and it's an RPG but the voice acting sucked majorly but it's a good game. It's for both gamecube and PS2 and I liked it. biggrin that and RE are the only gooder games on gamecube kind of.

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:14 pm

What's MMX? Malcolm X? xd
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:16 pm

XD Megaman X. lol

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:37 pm

Ohh... So MMX is on the Gamecube?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:39 pm

Well, X Collection is, and so is Command Mission.

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:58 pm

Ah okay.
I never got into Megaman games.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games