Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:00 pm

ah ok. yeah i can't recall but i think the Megaman Aniversery Collections also on the Gamecube too. lol
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:04 pm

I dunno, I guess I wasn't ever into any 2D platformer hardcore like. I do think Earthworm Jim needs a serious revival. Too bad the PSP version got canceled.

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:07 pm

aww that sucks. sad

is the new Castlevania game any good?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:19 pm

No idea. I never got into that game either.

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:22 pm

yeah my sis wants it and i'm gonna get it tomorrow. (forgot to today lol)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:34 pm

From what I've seen, with the new Castlevania games, they overcomplicated it with magic spells and stuff like that. I'd rather play a straight forward 2D platformer without having to have a skill managing system equivalent of Final Fantasy 8.

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:35 pm

Have you heard about the Castlevania fighting game coming out? It looks extremely atrocious.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:15 am

I heard of it, but I don't really keep up with Castlevania. That's one Konami franchise I never got into...

Come to think of it, aside from that... Contra, Silent Hill, Metal Gear... Konami's been good to me in the past.

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:27 am

@In Umbrella We Trust: I once owned MMX:CM, but I never beat it; It got boring and tedious after a while. Not being a really big Mega Man fan also had an impact on me for not beating it.

@Biohazard: Malcom X: The Video Game was extremely fun, accept on the levels were you had to deliver a long speech with timed button presses. Oh, and the Junction and Summon Skills settings in FFVIII was the reason that I love that game. Talk about a really deep time spending stats management system.

I never got into Castlevania either.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:50 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
I do think Earthworm Jim needs a serious revival. Too bad the PSP version got canceled.

I.... love Earthworm Jim. xd Both of them are just utterly insane. What the Heck's premise as a level is hilarious. Where else can you have this happen:

Running through this insanity... dark, brooding music playing... and then a record scratching sounds, and the music changes to some elevator music accompanied with agonized screams while you fight the lawyers from hell, followed by some fireball-puking snowmen. rofl

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:02 pm

Canas Renvall
Biohazard EXTREME
I do think Earthworm Jim needs a serious revival. Too bad the PSP version got canceled.

I.... love Earthworm Jim. xd Both of them are just utterly insane. What the Heck's premise as a level is hilarious. Where else can you have this happen:

Running through this insanity... dark, brooding music playing... and then a record scratching sounds, and the music changes to some elevator music accompanied with agonized screams while you fight the lawyers from hell, followed by some fireball-puking snowmen. rofl

Are you serious? Damn, I really missed out on a good game.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:10 pm

Canas Renvall
Biohazard EXTREME

I just watched that level on Utoob...Funny as all hell, pun intended. But, it doesn't look like a game I would get into.

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:54 pm

Canas Renvall
Biohazard EXTREME

That's Shiny for ya. Didn't they make the first MDK game?

For the record. Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe kicks absolute and total a**. I just finished the Story Mode on Mortal Kombat side, now I'm about to tackle it on the DC side.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:13 pm

AngelaAshford
Are you serious? Damn, I really missed out on a good game.

That's not even half as weird as the first level. At least the lawyers from hell made sense (afterall, lawyers are evil), but... New Junk City... wtf. The very first thing you do in the game is climb across this chain while you get your a** chewed (literally) by a rabid dog before you reach the other side and smack this big refrigerator with your head acting as a whip before it drops and hits this tree branch which launches a cow into the atmosphere. xd

You go through and you can teleport to this little area via toilet to get an extra life and plasma shots (of which Jim screams in redneck voice "PLAYS-MAH!" each time you grab one), then you fight this miniboss which is a trash can with tires for arms and legs that spits out anvils and tubas (I think, it's been a while since I've played it). After that, you fight the boss. A A fat guy riding on this ski chair thing. A magnet drops crates down to you, which you must smack with your head like a whip onto this spring, which shoots it up and hits the fatty, 'causing him to puke up like 10 entire fish each time you do it. And when you win, Jim pulls this portable rocket-bike thing from his pocket and shoots off, then he shouts "Groovy!" rofl

Seriously. Earthworm Jim is just the weirdest, zaniest platformer I've ever played. And its sequel is amazing too. xd I prefer the first on Genesis and the second on SNES for some reason... But if you have an emulator for either, download them. They are just amazing fun. And plain random insanity at its funniest.

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:00 pm

The soundtrack to Earthworm Jim was amazing too. A lot of their music wasn't original, rather they used classical music and other somewhat recognizable tunes like the Moonlight Sonata and Flight of the Bumblebee.

Just finished the DC story mode. Man, this game kicks a**.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games