Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5180 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:21 pm

Pish, it is because you already said whatever you said, and there is a stike through your name, which means they can't vote for you.

And Mint, I have no idea what you are referring to O_O Oh, you mean when Nanashi saw you in the desert? Naw, he just wanted to talk, since he hadn't seen you in so long.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:21 pm

Yup I remember this story =/ her brother rp's to just hardly though I sene him sometiems rp, he is pretty good. CASSIE YOU ROCK YOU KNOW THAT =D

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:22 pm

Now to go upload my other Gates *wanders off*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:23 pm

then rp with meh LOL xD i got to find a way for something..

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:24 pm

Fine mint leave me.... damnit my rpc is going to be bored out of his mind he will turn into a zombie X_X
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:25 pm

Oni_Soul
And about the military training, its anything that you can learn in a basic MMA class... When you learn how to break someones back fifty different times with one move, then he can try me. My friends room mate trained with Randy Couture and I wouldn't want to go anywhere near him on a bad day...he drinks waaayyy to much.

He is Spec Ops, so he has more than just basic MMA. He has to use hand to hand more than fire arms at certain points.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:25 pm

Alicia Joana
DANDii Lions--
Alicia Joana
DANDii Lions--
Oni_Soul
Alicia Joana

Well, sure i guess.

@Oni-She will be difficult to knock, since she is the Six Path Sage of NUR. twisted Rinnegan poles....hehe. xp

Im not going to rape her! is that some sort of fantasy of yours?

XD
This is going to be one messed up kid.

Licia, oh my gosh...
That's really... intense.

What is this "intense" you are speaking of?

What you had said to Oni about getting... yeah. And your brother you knowin.
><
That's intense.

Im not mad at you Oni.

@Dandii- Thats why its always good for a girl to have my brother. xp He will actually kill someone if some guy was doing something bad to you. He went to go pick me up, he looked through the window and saw that my dead ex was doing, he broke through the window, and then my dead ex and him had it out. And i don't feel like getting into details, but it left my dead ex with a broken arm and bullet holes. It was crazy since my brother nearly tore my ex's arm off when he tried to attack my brother with a knife. But my ex is stupid and tries to shoot my brother, my brother gets the gun, and then my ex pulls out another gun, but my brother shoots him. So my brother doesn't get in trouble since it was justified, blah, blah, blah. You get the idea.

Wow.
You didn't have to tell me.
Honest.

But that is a great brother.
I'm glad you've got a guy like him to have around you.
:]
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:26 pm

Firu: well yeah i guess thats true.... but technically they can still vote for me... 3nodding even though i dont care ether way... cause i know if i get booted then whoever takes over as pet approver is gonna BS the whole job...

@Everyone: well im getting off... i gotta sleep.. long day of work and shiz... well goodnight!

*disappears into Minty-chans bewbs*

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:27 pm

Alicia Joana
Oni_Soul
And about the military training, its anything that you can learn in a basic MMA class... When you learn how to break someones back fifty different times with one move, then he can try me. My friends room mate trained with Randy Couture and I wouldn't want to go anywhere near him on a bad day...he drinks waaayyy to much.

He is Spec Ops, so he has more than just basic MMA. He has to use hand to hand more than fire arms at certain points.

Ok, thats info you should'nt be giving out...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:28 pm

..... O_o

Me needs a Hatake to teach me crying

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:28 pm

DANDii Lions--
Alicia Joana
DANDii Lions--
Alicia Joana
DANDii Lions--

XD
This is going to be one messed up kid.

Licia, oh my gosh...
That's really... intense.

What is this "intense" you are speaking of?

What you had said to Oni about getting... yeah. And your brother you knowin.
><
That's intense.

Im not mad at you Oni.

@Dandii- Thats why its always good for a girl to have my brother. xp He will actually kill someone if some guy was doing something bad to you. He went to go pick me up, he looked through the window and saw that my dead ex was doing, he broke through the window, and then my dead ex and him had it out. And i don't feel like getting into details, but it left my dead ex with a broken arm and bullet holes. It was crazy since my brother nearly tore my ex's arm off when he tried to attack my brother with a knife. But my ex is stupid and tries to shoot my brother, my brother gets the gun, and then my ex pulls out another gun, but my brother shoots him. So my brother doesn't get in trouble since it was justified, blah, blah, blah. You get the idea.

Wow.
You didn't have to tell me.
Honest.

But that is a great brother.
I'm glad you've got a guy like him to have around you.
:]

Yes and when he went to an Officer's banquet, he had a crush with a girl. And i helped him be non-militaristic around her. It went well actually, but he had to leave her, and he still hasn't told me. So yeah, he is still looking for the right one. xp So am i, im getting lonely sometimes.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:29 pm

_Manpish_
Firu: well yeah i guess thats true.... but technically they can still vote for me... 3nodding even though i dont care ether way... cause i know if i get booted then whoever takes over as pet approver is gonna BS the whole job...

@Everyone: well im getting off... i gotta sleep.. long day of work and shiz... well goodnight!

*disappears into Minty-chans bewbs*

O_o ummmm ok pish, awkward lol you are weird man

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:29 pm

Kawaki Minao
Fine mint leave me.... damnit my rpc is going to be bored out of his mind he will turn into a zombie X_X

not serina xP i ment sona

^^; hehe that tickles pishy!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:30 pm

Hiro_Uzaki
..... O_o

Me needs a Hatake to teach me crying

Ask pern?
Or maybe Licia will help you out.

@Licia Haha, that's sweet of you.
And you two will find someone as long as you try.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:30 pm

Oni_Soul
Alicia Joana
Oni_Soul

Ok, thats info you should'nt be giving out...

Of course i can, its not like im giving away info about his group. I merely stated spec ops. Its like saying that he was DEA. Im not giving away anything personal.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5180 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games