Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 pm

Kawaki Minao
_Manpish_
Firu: well yeah i guess thats true.... but technically they can still vote for me... 3nodding even though i dont care ether way... cause i know if i get booted then whoever takes over as pet approver is gonna BS the whole job...

@Everyone: well im getting off... i gotta sleep.. long day of work and shiz... well goodnight!

*disappears into Minty-chans bewbs*

O_o ummmm ok pish, awkward lol you are weird man

im wierd... got a problem with it?.... well if you do take it up with my Twin Minty... im sure she'll kick some sense into you....

ok thats my last post night all! *Dives into mints bewbs and disappears*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:33 pm

I know mint but you gunna rp with firu more then me lol since we are at the training grounds with a standing up who fell asleep trainer lol

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:34 pm

DANDii Lions--
Hiro_Uzaki
..... O_o

Me needs a Hatake to teach me crying

Ask pern?
Or maybe Licia will help you out.

@Licia Haha, that's sweet of you.
And you two will find someone as long as you try.

Ive tried so many times and i still have yet to find the right one. My brother on the other hand, rarely tried in the past, but now he is trying more often.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:35 pm

Nah, Cassie's usually too busy. The only thing I need from her is to teach me the dragon Summoning. I'm probably going to go to Scrapps once he gets back.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Oni_Soul

Alicia Joana
DANDii Lions--
Alicia Joana
DANDii Lions--
Alicia Joana
DANDii Lions--

XD
This is going to be one messed up kid.

Licia, oh my gosh...
That's really... intense.

What is this "intense" you are speaking of?

What you had said to Oni about getting... yeah. And your brother you knowin.
><
That's intense.

Im not mad at you Oni.

@Dandii- Thats why its always good for a girl to have my brother. xp He will actually kill someone if some guy was doing something bad to you. He went to go pick me up, he looked through the window and saw that my dead ex was doing, he broke through the window, and then my dead ex and him had it out. And i don't feel like getting into details, but it left my dead ex with a broken arm and bullet holes. It was crazy since my brother nearly tore my ex's arm off when he tried to attack my brother with a knife. But my ex is stupid and tries to shoot my brother, my brother gets the gun, and then my ex pulls out another gun, but my brother shoots him. So my brother doesn't get in trouble since it was justified, blah, blah, blah. You get the idea.

Wow.
You didn't have to tell me.
Honest.

But that is a great brother.
I'm glad you've got a guy like him to have around you.
:]

Yes and when he went to an Officer's banquet, he had a crush with a girl. And i helped him be non-militaristic around her. It went well actually, but he had to leave her, and he still hasn't told me. So yeah, he is still looking for the right one. xp So am i, im getting lonely sometimes.

I can't promise anything, but I will try to give you everything...

My life has been filled with shattered hearts and broken dreams, and I have no soul on my shoes to walk through the fields of my past. I have trust issues, sometimes server bipolar disorder. When I found my self with a phone in one hand and a gun in the other I remembered that people needed me in this world, no matter how ******** up my life was, or has been. And recently...my Fiancee called me, crying about how she got drunk and woke up next to another guy. I have known love, and I have felt loss down to hell and back. But even with bare feet, I'll still try to find love no matter how far it takes me.

Thats my epic post for today...

*BOUNCES UP AND DOWN TO RAVE MUSIC* WOOT BEST OF TECHNO-RIO

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Alicia Joana
DANDii Lions--
Hiro_Uzaki
..... O_o

Me needs a Hatake to teach me crying

Ask pern?
Or maybe Licia will help you out.

@Licia Haha, that's sweet of you.
And you two will find someone as long as you try.

Ive tried so many times and i still have yet to find the right one. My brother on the other hand, rarely tried in the past, but now he is trying more often.

You're only seventeen Licia.
You'll find someone.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:36 pm

Hiro_Uzaki
Nah, Cassie's usually too busy. The only thing I need from her is to teach me the dragon Summoning. I'm probably going to go to Scrapps once he gets back.

Oh, Hiro. : D
Can you make me squadmates with Lulu?
And maybe Sorcam, but I'm not sure yet. D:<

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Hiro_Uzaki

Lol you wish Scrapps can teach you it. xp It has to be Original Summoner.

@Dandii-Do you have any idea how many guys i dated? stare
@Oni-Uhhh...i can't really comment on that.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:39 pm

Alicia Joana
Hiro_Uzaki

Can Gennins learn summon dragons? : D
I doubt it, even though I'm a host.. ;/

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:40 pm

Alicia Joana
Hiro_Uzaki

No, you mis-understood. I need you to teach me the Dragn Summoning and scrapple will teach me Wind jutsus and then eventually when I'm chuunin: The Salamanders.

. . . I could say something on some of the previous discussion, but Im fine for now >.>

raozspaz

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Alicia Joana
Hiro_Uzaki

Doesn't matter.
You're still seventeen.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:41 pm

I know how you feel Mike, in the past was hell or me to... i tried to do everything for each girl I went out with to make them happy. But no matter how hard most of us guys try, we can't satisfy our girlfriends and then we feel like killing ourselves... like I did. I remember being in a restraunt with a knife at the table, I told my mom, "i feel like cutting my wrists." Then after that my life has changed. But since then I am also like you, there are people in this world that need me also and if I am not alive to meet those people, it could probably change history itself, you never know. Alicia I am here if you wanna talk or anything, lol you were the first one that I talked to and all when rp'ing and it was fun lol with payson(detachi). And that goes for anyone else, if you need to talk, I am always open for chat just PM me =D ^^ and don't forget or I will look through your window and say hi =P lol j/k smile

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:42 pm

The listener is the one that has the most problems. I don't medicate myself, and I quit most illegal actions. I haven't smoked weed since my freshmen year in high school, and I quit drowning my self in alcohol when I woke up one day and found myself at the bottom of a bottle that I couldn't break. No one knows the extent of my problems, because I have learned to live with the skeletons in my closet, no matter how much they rattle.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games