Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5186 5187 5188 5189 5190 5191 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:44 pm

Zen Rider
@Blur- You think your so cool because you actually play your Pokemon.

(Had it since the release, just got the third badge like a month ago, haven't played it since.)
I play it when I get bored.

(Had it since release, got the 8th badge a few days later, played it earlier today, played it yesterday, didn't play it for a week previous.)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:47 pm

Draken [The.Spork.Ninja.]
Zen Rider

See you ruined it by applying it to me, should have used it on Kegan or someone.

I'm the last Black guy in the cult, you need me or you'll have the NAACP so far up your a** you'll be shitting out your navel.

Well there's a black girl in the cult still... two actually if you include Ziggy in that. >>

and Gingi though she doesn't post much so that makes three.

ho hum the list goes on.

It's like Noah's Arc, you gotta have one of each..... >.>

Zen Rider

Maxim_from_Lufia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:53 pm

PAU
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:54 pm

Chromatic Blur
Zen Rider
@Blur- You think your so cool because you actually play your Pokemon.

(Had it since the release, just got the third badge like a month ago, haven't played it since.)
I play it when I get bored.

(Had it since release, got the 8th badge a few days later, played it earlier today, played it yesterday, didn't play it for a week previous.)
D: Hidden charge of 60c for every picture.

Chromatic Blur

Maxim_from_Lufia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:59 pm

PAU
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:14 pm

Zen Rider

See you ruined it by applying it to me, should have used it on Kegan or someone.

I'm the last Black guy in the cult, you need me or you'll have the NAACP so far up your a** you'll be shitting out your navel.

Well there's a black girl in the cult still... two actually if you include Ziggy in that. >>

ho hum the list goes on.
Isn't Item black?

Or really really really tan?

Hero Maul

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:15 pm

Hero Maul
Zen Rider

ho hum the list goes on.
Isn't Item black?

I think that was number one.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:16 pm

Meta_Fish
Hero Maul
Zen Rider

ho hum the list goes on.
Isn't Item black?

I think that was number one.
NO NAME WAS MENTIONED.

Hero Maul

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:16 pm

OH MY GOD MOVIE REVIEWS

I only have three. I need seven more.

Quote:
Film & Video
Movie Review Final

The Departed
The Departed, released in 2006, is an interesting tale of a game of cat and mouse between the Massachusetts State Police and an Irish-American gang. The film stars Jack Nicholson, Matt Damon, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Mark Wahlberg. It’s a remake of the Japanese film Infernal Affairs. The story is engaging, and, at times, confusing. The music was edited into the movie really well, and the transitions between scenes were interesting, and for the most part, didn’t take you out of the experience. This film ranks as one of the best films of 2006 on my list, and on the list of many others. The Departed would get a three and a half out of five.

The Graduate

The Graduate is a movie about a graduate from college that comes home, and is seduced by one of his parents’ married friends. He gives into the lust, and meets her at a hotel time and time again. Eventually he has to take her daughter out on a date, so that both families don’t suspect anything. He ends up falling in love with the daughter, and in the end, he gets her, even though everything is going against him. The shots used in the movie are interesting, mixing foreground with background and the subject. Editing is quite intriguing, especially in one spot, where Benjamin, the main character goes from sleeping with the woman to his home life over and over in a few seconds. I’d give the graduate a four out of five.

The Great Train Robbery

The Great Train Robbery is known as one of the first films ever made. There are static shots, and all scenes are taken from one position. I’m sure when it was released, it was visually stunning, but in the year 2007, the black and white bad picture quality is quite bland. The characters all overact, due to being used to doing it for the plays, and the whole time there is annoying, repetitive music in the background, with no sound effects. I did not like this movie at all, and would rate it a one out of five.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:18 pm

I know they're half assed.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Hero Maul

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:27 pm

Fish, watch The Cat's Return.

YAY ANIME.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:27 pm

Hero Maul

YAY ANIME.
These are due tomorrow..

Meta_Fish
Captain

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:29 pm

Monty Python movies?
Shaun of the Dead?
300?
Hot Fuzz?
Snakes On A Plane?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:29 pm

Meta_Fish
Hero Maul

YAY ANIME.
These are due tomorrow..
YOUTUBE.

YAY YOUTUBE.

Hero Maul

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:33 pm

I haven't seen any of those, Fox. >>

I have four done. SUM1 CULD HELP, LOL
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5186 5187 5188 5189 5190 5191 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games