Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:43 pm
Lol @ Toki's a**. rofl And Lol @ Someone (probably Niph) censoring his post. rofl rofl Triple Lol @ Inner Toki. rofl rofl rofl He's like a nagging partner or something. xd

I have an Inner Mini too. He and I constantly talk to each other about many things, mostly about Anime, although occassionally we team up to tackle big research assignments like the one I'm handing in today. On a few lonely days, he's practically the only person I talk to. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:51 am

Niphy told everyone her real name before she left Gaia.
Though I don't know if everyone still remembers it.

... Am I the only one who's amused by the fact that the word 'Bench.' is on Toki's a**?
XDD;;

Princess Rhode
Crew

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:54 am
User Image

Does B&B even have fb?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:59 am
rofl at Toki's flat buns.  

cold_blooded_chick

Chibito7

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:27 pm
Thank you, Niph, for remembering how much I hate FB. But unfortunately I must sink low and sign up soon. Maybe now. crying I want to keep in contact with my teachers when I graduate; FB is the best way to stalk them. ninja

I know Niph's real name anyway. *goes to track her down*

@Toki: Your butt isn't flat or fat. It's pretty normal, methinks. 3nodding

*prods everyone else to take photos* C'mon, you COWARDS. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:04 pm
I've jumped on the FB bandwagon and signed on a few weeks ago. Haven't gotten a lot of contacts so far. I guess FB only works for people who live in the same city as you; it's not really a place to discover new friends.  

Minielf

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:38 am
Chibito7

@Toki: Your butt isn't flat or fat. It's pretty normal, methinks. 3nodding

Don't say that, or he'll start to think you're beginning to accept him! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:57 am
@Mini: Inner Toki is my self-loathing and cynicism! gonk

And I was the one who censored my post, in case niph didn't want people to track her down.

Inner mini scares me... I mean I don't actually talk to inner toki, he's just there. Maybe you should ignore him. xD

@Sin: Yes. Yes, you are. Bench is a British brand.

@CBC: Well why don't you post your buns up and we'll see who's more flat? If you've got a curvacious butt then I'll eat my hat. razz

And I thought I was already accepted, well to the same extent that I was before I left. It doesn't matter if you don't accept me though, I'll always accept you! whee *glomps*

@Chibs: Yeh I figured it was pretty normal, for a guy anyways. An asian guy lol. If I did have a really curvy butt wouldn't that be a bit weird? o.0

You're not the only one who doesn't like facebook. I think I've gotten bored of social networking sites since I left myspace. The only thing I use FB for now is uploading pics.  

Tokioka

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:28 am
Tokioka

@CBC: Well why don't you post your buns up and we'll see who's more flat? If you've got a curvacious butt then I'll eat my hat. razz

And I thought I was already accepted, well to the same extent that I was before I left. It doesn't matter if you don't accept me though, I'll always accept you! whee *glomps*

But you've already seen it one of the previous pages - round and curvy. wink

How touching that you accept me...and slightly disgustingly sentimental. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:21 pm
My FB username is Vivien Chung. Go on guys. Add me. Lol.

I'm going around FB semi-bored, tbh. I am posting a lot, I'm just not taking pleasure out of. xd

@Toki: Yeah. It's not my thing. It could be, but I have better things to do with my time.
I wouldn't upload them on FB. Just because FB can do anything with them, you know. Scary. ninja

@cbc: I love the fact we feel the same way about Toki:
Absolutely nothing for him at all.
4laugh

No worries. I will forever despise him. cool  

Chibito7

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:48 pm
@CBC: Nuuu, post yer real butt! mad

Yer baby, yerrr... cool

@Chibs: Why do you lie? crying  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:57 pm
Lie? Lies do not stain this regal mouth of mine. How dare you accuse me of such a terrible deed!  

Chibito7

Princess Rhode
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:39 pm

I don't like FaceBook.
l:

INNER-SELF TOPIC;
Hum.
I don't think I have an Inner Sin.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:47 am
xd

There's a photo of me on facebook standing next to the teacher I dressed up as for our graduation "mock assembly" where year 12s mock all the teachers but dressing up and being complete asses.

Consequently, there's also one where I look like I've passed out on the desk and every discusses how drugs is bad and how I could be "mock raped"... neutral

FB is not my favourite thing in the world right now. stare  

cold_blooded_chick

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:27 am
@Chibs: Your lies hurt me... crying

@CBC: Post them, they sound fun. surprised  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games