Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:18 pm
Well dip me in s**t and roll me in cracker crumbs... This is unprecedented... Gamefaqs.com... Solid Snake and Kirby are winning the character battle against... Ready? Cloud and Sephiroth!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:42 pm
Oh hallelujah, there is a loving god.

LOL SEPHIROTH IS IN 4th!  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:34 am
There is hope for this world, afterall. Darn, no pushing big red button for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:06 am
Nooooo! I purposely placed that red button there for you to push! So push it!!! (Of course Solid Snake would be ahead, what with MGS4 coming out recently and all)  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:16 am
Yeah, but Final Fantasy fans are Final Fantasy fans. They don't want to play as 'some old guy', they'd rather play as a 20 year old pretty boy who looks a little too endrogenous.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:49 am
Androgynous, my friend. biggrin  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:40 am
<.< >.> Can I push the big red button? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:14 pm
...I hope Cloud burns in the depths of hell and tossed in a dumpster to be cremated and thrown into a volcano...yeah...i don't like Cloud. lol

(Apologies to FF7 fanboys out there that read this. >_>)

Well i hope Kirby wins. It's funny that people actually VOTED for the L-blox. lol  

UmbraGallus

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:14 pm
ACTUALLY, it's androidgenius...Yeah, I have no idea what your word means...I'm going to assume unbelievable?

By the by, Bio, what's the final boss like in MK vs. DC Universe and what's the most gruesome fatality that they could get away with it being T. Also, which character from both sides would you want in it (If you could include another character(s), that is). I would so totally want Reptile for the MK side and probably another Batman villain for the DC side.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:30 pm
Stranger, it's androgynous. xd Means you can't tell if it's a man or a woman. Comes from Greek. razz

Androgynous: see David Bowie  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:58 pm
Stranger to Paradise
ACTUALLY, it's androidgenius...Yeah, I have no idea what your word means...I'm going to assume unbelievable?

By the by, Bio, what's the final boss like in MK vs. DC Universe and what's the most gruesome fatality that they could get away with it being T. Also, which character from both sides would you want in it (If you could include another character(s), that is). I would so totally want Reptile for the MK side and probably another Batman villain for the DC side.

Well, the final boss is a kombination of Shao Kahn and Darkseid. He's kind of Blaze looking, except he's not orange and has facial features that resemble both Darkesid and Kahn somewhat. All in all, I'd say pretty cool.

Umm... The most gruesome fatality that I witnessed would have to be Baraka's. Well, you just know anything involving those two blades is gotta be gruesome.
But so far, one of my favorite fatalities is Deathstrokes, where he cuts the guy's abdomen with his sword, making the guy fall to his knees, then does the most classic kill, breaking the enemy's neck.

Umm, well, from the DC side, it would be nice if they could get the Black Canary as a DLC. And from the MK side, I'd have to say Quan Chi, which would be easy for them since they have his 3D model done already anyway, since Quan Chi plays an oddly big part in the story mode. I mean oddly big for not being a playable character.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:13 pm
Yeah, an issue I had with the game was that there were only two secret characters. The game should have a much bigger roster of characters.

For the MK side, I liked Liu Kang, and for DC I liked Catwoman the best.

On another note, for today's Character Battle we have Link, Chrono, Solid Snake, and Cloud. Link and Snake are neck and neck in the lead!

Also, I agree with Canas. 3nodding  

MadamTarantula

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:18 am
I know they had to change the Joker's fatality in order to keep the "T" rating because of DC. Bummer.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:25 am
AngelaAshford
Yeah, an issue I had with the game was that there were only two secret characters. The game should have a much bigger roster of characters.

For the MK side, I liked Liu Kang, and for DC I liked Catwoman the best.

On another note, for today's Character Battle we have Link, Chrono, Solid Snake, and Cloud. Link and Snake are neck and neck in the lead!

Also, I agree with Canas. 3nodding

Well, considering that the game was only announced earlier this year, even if they started working on it in, say, 2007, that's a crapload of work they've accomplished in such a short time. Plust they're hinting at downloadable characters.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:26 am
That's just stupid, but what can you do, I guess. What was the old one, anyway?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games