Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:25 pm
www.ebuddy.com solves everything.. 3nodding

Yeah, speak tomorrow. It's weird, I started talking to him on MSN and he was strange to me as well. -__-" Ah well.

ICUCB > cookies <3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:38 pm
Chibito7
MWAHAHA! *dances around even though she can't dance for her life* I got it right! whee 4laugh

I managed to bag myself a computer, Niph. Only problem is this damn thing doesn't have msn! scream I'm at my dad's office right now... won't be home for ages... rolleyes I doubt I'll come online tonight, sowwy! Speak to ya tomorrow, ne? wink

And Toki is completely and utterly weirding me out. That's what I wanna talk about with you when I get the chance. 3nodding

@Mini: Nope, I ish not participating. The only thing I live for on Gaia is the ICU Chatterbox. No lie. 3nodding

Really? That's a bit of a shame though. I would have thought you, Niph and some of the others had a much broader Gaia life than just the ICU Chatterbox. I mean, it's only one thread. I haven't seen a lot of you post in the other threads in this guilds either.  

Minielf

Princess Rhode
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:03 am

Sin pronounces Tosh with a short 'O'. P:

You only go in teh ICUCB? O:
Amazing.
Lately, Sin has abandoned the CB. D:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:33 am
@Sin - Yay! -high five- also, did Sin not get my email? Or maybe I sent it to the wrong address.. >__<;;

@'elfy - Well, I do keep an eye on things in the guild generally of course (although I always forget the games subforum... -__-") and I hang around in another guild, too. 3nodding

Niphz
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:34 am
I only returned to Gaia for the ICU. 3nodding I missed everybody. It's changed a bit, new people here, old people gone. I miss some of the vets, haha. I remember when Toki and I literally sabotaged all the serious threads and turned them into a violent match or something. rolleyes I check around the guild a lot, Mini-kun, I just don't participate because I rarely have much to say... I've just checked the HTML thread cause Niph mentioned it to moi. And sometimes I go on the Rant Thread. I might go to have a good rant there soon, lol. I don't even buy clothes and gather money that much, as you may have noticed from my unfanciful avie. I like it simple anyway, it shows what kind of a person I am. 3nodding All in all, Gaia = ICU = Chatterbox = Friends. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:16 am
Haha.. ICU guild civil wars ftw. <3 That ought to go down in guild history (along with the ninjaful scarf-stealing operation). Good times.

Niphz
Crew

mymiridon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:05 am
t0sh, does that mean it'd be pronounced as too-sh? rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well.

Since Toshio has a long O, I figured it was a given.

= 3=;;

@Sin: Ah. I miss the CB. D;

-needs to go back-

@Niph: I thought it was the sash. xD

@Mymiridon: Eh?! .___.;;

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:27 am
Was it?! Perhaps I'm getting Charlie's sash mixed up with DASG's scarf... @__@;;

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:54 am
And Yalie was in on it too.

Dx

The good ole days.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:51 am
-sigh- and snow & 'elfy's love affair.. and the pirate ship..

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:38 pm
does anyone understand what's going on at the html thread because i'm completly lost crying  

berryscary1

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:45 pm
no, it's not meant to be understood. Stop trying to understand what you can't understand cause understanding it is impossible. understood? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Toki's acting strange? o.O

It's probably the time when every Uni student acts strange~

Cos my cousin sent a text to my cousins saying that he's sending his love to us...which is not something he would usually say o.O;;;
We all thought he was having a hangover...or is drunk~

` T a p i o c a `

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:14 pm
berryscary1
does anyone understand what's going on at the html thread because i'm completly lost crying

It's a Chinese thing.

No.

I lied.

It's an ICU thing.

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games