Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5188 5189 5190 5191 5192 5193 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:16 am

Incubus Shane
Hiro_Uzaki
little mintchan
hiro- hehe..maybe is hould pay you a visit twisted

But Hiro is working on that weakness with his sexy new (not exactly girlfriend but we slept together....)) partner.

I have to think of a new weakness....

Number four hosts. All of them. redface

Ar you forgetting that I have Water as my Main element? I can use the S rank water jutsus to make your lava solid. 6 of those angels are pointless. I can take care of Jinchuriki due to my mokuton.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:17 am

Yuji
Uchiha

Akatsuki Second In Command

SS-Ranked

User Image

"I Am That Demon In Your Dreams, I Am Your Bringer Of Horror, I am Tsukiyomi"

~Yuji Uchiha

You Will Never Flinch~

My Eyes Will Protect My Comrades~

FEAR MY OTHER RPC IN A DIFFERENT GUILD =D

Lol I was bored so I did this, but it is another rpc in another guild. The guild is secret right now until it gets going.

Because You Will Die To Quickly..

But My Eyes will Destroy And Horrify Our Enemies

IsHis Mood And Lust's For Battle

[[Yes whenever I use sharingan I always use a sasuke pic no matter what people think. I am sasuke all the way with sharingan. I am actually a pretty good rper with it to]]

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:18 am

Hiro_Uzaki
Incubus Shane
Hiro_Uzaki
little mintchan
hiro- hehe..maybe is hould pay you a visit twisted

But Hiro is working on that weakness with his sexy new (not exactly girlfriend but we slept together....)) partner.

I have to think of a new weakness....

Number four hosts. All of them. redface

Ar you forgetting that I have Water as my Main element? I can use the S rank water jutsus to make your lava solid. 6 of those angels are pointless. I can take care of Jinchuriki due to my mokuton.

I wasn't talking about in combat. wink
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:18 am

Hiro_Uzaki
raozspaz
Bwa ha ha ha!!! God. Just keep talking you guys. I enjoy reading your comments XP

Its not like you've ever seen any of my RPC's so you wouldn't know their weaknesses. With Tensuo, All I have to do is just use State of Control and Overwhelm you with a bunch of Wind and Fire jutsus and then use Konoha Senpuu to finish it.

I was actually talking about non weakness related comments ^_^ I wouldnt want to fight your RPCs anyways >.> Oh. Did you look at the other 4 gates by any chance?? I know you arent the accepter, but I wanted to show you some of their other effectiveness.

raozspaz

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:21 am

Hmm.... They seem sort of weird. Why have Gates when you can just focus on making you fire jutsus stronger?

I know this is a little late but my Tar Vision is always on so I can pretty much see those invisible flames. But if you met my RPC, you'd be staring into Pitch Black Eyes twisted .
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:22 am

Hmm... I must make some custom jutsu.. D:
I need inspiration~

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:22 am

Kawaki Minao
Yuji
Uchiha

Akatsuki Second In Command

SS-Ranked

User Image

"I Am That Demon In Your Dreams, I Am Your Bringer Of Horror, I am Tsukiyomi"

~Yuji Uchiha

You Will Never Flinch~

My Eyes Will Protect My Comrades~

FEAR MY OTHER RPC IN A DIFFERENT GUILD =D

Lol I was bored so I did this, but it is another rpc in another guild. The guild is secret right now until it gets going.

Because You Will Die To Quickly..

But My Eyes will Destroy And Horrify Our Enemies

IsHis Mood And Lust's For Battle

[[Yes whenever I use sharingan I always use a sasuke pic no matter what people think. I am sasuke all the way with sharingan. I am actually a pretty good rper with it to]]

Oh god, another Sasugay fan. =_=
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:24 am

Hiro_Uzaki
Hmm.... They seem sort of weird. Why have Gates when you can just focus on making you fire jutsus stronger?

I know this is a little late but my Tar Vision is always on so I can pretty much see those invisible flames. But if you met my RPC, you'd be staring into Pitch Black Eyes twisted .

The gates add elements of suprise to any battle. I had one occasion with the crystal one specifically where the guy i was targeting stepped completely into the gas. He . . . well . . . you know the rest. But yeah, they add different strategies to any battle. Believe me when I say they are very handy.

A really good gate user can effectively change between gates with hardly any effort.

raozspaz

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:36 am

I mean all you have to do is just use a wind jutsu to blow back the gas toward you and cause it to light on fire. Since its not your fire, it would burn you to a crisp.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:39 am

Hiro_Uzaki
I mean all you have to do is just use a wind jutsu to blow back the gas toward you and cause it to light on fire. Since its not your fire, it would burn you to a crisp.

Yep. That is one of its weaknesses, though it would most likely change to crystal before you even got a chance to use the jutsu.

raozspaz

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:43 am

Well, There is always this jutsu.
Ashes to Ashes: Haigara Tama Haigara
Description: The user makes a number of handsigns and thrusts their hands out in front of them causing a massive heat wave to incinerate anything in front of them.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:43 am

OK IM NOT GAY DAMNIT I AM JSUT A FAN OF HIM, LMFAO SERIOUSLY WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT =P Sasuke is badass if you read all the manga and seen what he can do

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:45 am

ha ha ha. god technique much. even crystal has a supremely high heat resistance. so im pretty sure that wouldnt work. dont care what the description says.
plus. then i would just use blue flames. bye bye to all your heat.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:46 am

Ad the sasuke thing is for a reason, my friend is itachi and me sasuke and we are bothers in every rp, and friend I mean detachi as him being itachi and me sasuke, it was always like that

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:48 am

Kawaki you're second in command of Akatsuki and SS-rank?
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5188 5189 5190 5191 5192 5193 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games