Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:52 am

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie

I know and that update had so much other info
Dedede can apparently Multijump.
Bramble Blast is in Brawls playlist (which makes me very happy)
Bramble blast is best played on by a Certain beret wearing Kong (Daily Kong quota complete)

But seriously... I am going to make so many nerdy, Rediculous and downright impossible stages xd

Bramble Blast?

Yea, I saw that. He's puffed up at least. Hardcore.

You and me both Sauvie. You and me both.
Also, notice the spike pit. Sonic level? I think yes.
the Double edges Sword that is Bramble blast
Bramble blast is up there in my favourite songs in DKC2 Web Woods wins by a landslide though...

Good Call on the Sonic Spike pit it very well could be. I just thought it was a Generic spike.

In all honesty though, If I dont get a Gangplank Galleon stage I am gonna Make one... No kidding I have Blueprints xd

I likes it. It's all slow and stuff.

If anything can be interpreted as a Sonic related hint, it will be. xd

Hardcore. Be sure to send it too me then. xd

Hey 'Musha. I actually got some sleep tonight.

Although if you look at characters they have Shadows and some have Tails... not to mention Knuckles... what could that Mean eek ?

xd I'll Keep that in Mind (Hopes for Gangplank Galleon/King K.Rools theme to be in the game.) I am not gonna make a Bramble stage... it would be a Small platform with a Square of spikes -_-

I know I am a nerd

SAWNIK!!! :SCREAM:

I need a Green Hill Stage. I guess Emerald Hill or the Death Egg would work too, but I still want a Green Hill Zone.

Nerdcore

['Musha]
I usually do something like that. I actually got some sleep and woke up early. The end is coming.

[Sauvie's Other Post]
Glitch? xd
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:55 am

Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie

I know and that update had so much other info
Dedede can apparently Multijump.
Bramble Blast is in Brawls playlist (which makes me very happy)
Bramble blast is best played on by a Certain beret wearing Kong (Daily Kong quota complete)

But seriously... I am going to make so many nerdy, Rediculous and downright impossible stages xd

Bramble Blast?

Yea, I saw that. He's puffed up at least. Hardcore.

You and me both Sauvie. You and me both.
Also, notice the spike pit. Sonic level? I think yes.
Bramble blast is up there in my favourite songs in DKC2 Web Woods wins by a landslide though...

Good Call on the Sonic Spike pit it very well could be. I just thought it was a Generic spike.

In all honesty though, If I dont get a Gangplank Galleon stage I am gonna Make one... No kidding I have Blueprints xd

Although if you look at characters they have Shadows and some have Tails... not to mention Knuckles... what could that Mean eek ?

xd I'll Keep that in Mind (Hopes for Gangplank Galleon/King K.Rools theme to be in the game.) I am not gonna make a Bramble stage... it would be a Small platform with a Square of spikes -_-

I know I am a nerd

I need a Green Hill Stage. I guess Emerald Hill or the Death Egg would work too, but I still want a Green Hill Zone.

Nerdcore

['Musha]
I usually do something like that. I actually got some sleep and woke up early. The end is coming.

[Sauvie's Other Post]
Glitch? xd
I want a Green Hill stage as well, the Music would be awesome and who knows what they could come up with?

Yeah a Glitch... Poor Poor Rambi... Never saw it coming cry

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:10 am

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie

I know I am a nerd

Nerdcore

['Musha]

[Sauvie's Other Post]
Glitch? xd
I want a Green Hill stage as well, the Music would be awesome and who knows what they could come up with?

Yeah a Glitch... Poor Poor Rambi... Never saw it coming User Image

Moving Stage with Sonic speed running? Hell yes.

crying
Few Gorilla rape victims do, Sauvie. 'Tis a growing concern.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:15 am

Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie

I know I am a nerd

Nerdcore

['Musha]

[Sauvie's Other Post]
Glitch? xd

crying
Moving stage = Auto Lose

At least Poor little Enguarde wasnt the Victim crying

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:19 am

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie

I know I am a nerd

Nerdcore

['Musha]

[Sauvie's Other Post]
Glitch? xd

crying
Moving stage = Auto Lose

Aw, not all of them. Rainbow Cruise is actually kind of fun. PokeFloats can go straight to PokeHell though. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How would that even work? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:22 am

Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie

I know I am a nerd

Nerdcore

['Musha]

[Sauvie's Other Post]
Glitch? xd

crying
Moving stage = Auto Lose

Aw, not all of them. Rainbow Cruise is actually kind of fun. PokeFloats can go straight to PokeHell though. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How would that even work? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
True, I love Rainbow Cruise... and Pokefloats is an awesome Jigglypuff counter pick stage.

Best not to think about it

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:27 am

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie

crying
Moving stage = Auto Lose

True, I love Rainbow Cruise... and Pokefloats is an awesome Jigglypuff counter pick stage.

Yea, but I hate it's guts. It just messes with me.

Right. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:30 am

Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie

crying
Moving stage = Auto Lose

Messes with me as well... just not when I am Jigglypuff.

No more talk of this

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:35 am

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Moving stage = Auto Lose

No more talk of this

COUNTER TOPIC!:
I have 1200 Wii points and no Classic Controller. Suggestions?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:39 am

Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Moving stage = Auto Lose

No more talk of this

COUNTER TOPIC!:
I have 1200 Wii points. Suggestions?
DKC2, Paper Mario and Kirby'd Adventure would be my recomendations. Or you could wait untill later on when they release a few more games and hope for some Gems.

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:43 am

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie

No more talk of this

COUNTER TOPIC!:
DKC2, Paper Mario and Kirby'd Adventure would be my recomendations. Or you could wait untill later on when they release a few more games and hope for some Gems.

Any of those any good without a Classic Controller?
I forgot about Paper Mario. Any good?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:47 am

Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie

No more talk of this

COUNTER TOPIC!:

Paper Mario is fantastic (on my 3rd run right now) and plays essentially like TTYD does only slightly modified, the controller is Fine.

Kirby is awesome (hard game) but the Wiimote works well as the Nes controller.

DKC2 alas needs a Classic controller... as well as about 95% of the SNES games on the VC.

Nerd note:
Also The Chimpy Charge is Diddy's Side B in brawl, My hopes have not been crushed

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:49 am

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie

No more talk of this

COUNTER TOPIC!:

Paper Mario is fantastic (on my 3rd run right now) and plays essentially like TTYD does only slightly modified, the controller is Fine.

DKC2 alas needs a Classic controller... as well as about 95% of the SNES games on the VC.

Nerd note:
Also The Chimpy Charge is Diddy's Side B in brawl, My hopes have not been crushed

I've only Played SPM. I haven't played TTYD sadly.

Alright. I'll keep that one in mind.

Yea, I kinda figured. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In response to nerd note: hardcore. Sonic's neutral B is apparently the Homing Attack. Could be better, but not bad.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:58 am

Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie

No more talk of this

COUNTER TOPIC!:

Nerd note:

Yea, I kinda figured. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well have you played Superstar saga or Partners in time?, it is just Timed button presses for offense and Defense with a Freaking Hilarious script thrown in.

Snes games need you to buy another expensive thing ($34 is expensive for me) which is bull s**t really.

Yeah so did I but the fact that they May have the little Chimpy Charge Battlecry and that alone would warrant me to main Diddy... even though its most likely a lock anyway.

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:07 am

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie

Nerd note:

Well have you played Superstar saga or Partners in time?, it is just Timed button presses for offense and Defense with a Freaking Hilarious script thrown in.

Snes games need you to buy another expensive thing ($34 is expensive for me) which is bull s**t really.

Yeah so did I but the fact that they May have the little Chimpy Charge Battlecry and that alone would warrant me to main Diddy... even though its most likely a lock anyway.

Ah. I have played Superstar Saga. It was pretty fun.

Only $20 here. But yea, it is pretty sucky.

cool
Monkey and Hedgehog? Hell yes.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games