Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5197 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:35 pm

On the topic of Eclipse....
They got better with the acting until Bella began freaking out when Jake tried to leave the mountain... >____>;;;;;;

The fighting was a freaking win man. =w=

I kept cheering on everyone when they would tear up one of the bad vampires. rofl

"Yes yes yes yes- NO! WTF ARE YOU DOING?! D<"

Imagine that in the movie theater. LOL. We were all the way up in the top row under the projection screen. xp
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:36 pm

Muse_Magician
Kawaki Minao
Muse_Magician
Kawaki Minao
Muse_Magician
DANDii Lions--

Haha, oh really?
Book of Eli never struck my interest so I didn't bother seeing it.
Nicolas Cage is so horrible it's funny.
XD

Well, i have now seen both movies. No Joke, seeing Nicolas Cage doing Cocain, Heroine, Weed, Crack, it make me think "What made him want to do this?" Oh how i love the life i have right now (dont usually say this all the time.)

Bad lietenant was awesome also lol, I was like "WHAT THE HELL" but it was so funny lol =P the first time when he seen the guy and girl come out of the club and he said "Where's the drugs" or somewhere along those lines and I won't go into detail but let's say it was rated r-x that scene lol =P didn't show anything but yeah dramallama

XD I know, and at the end of the movie, he does it again. That movie makes me laugh. So have you seen any good movies lately?

Hmm, a few good movies I seen was ... NO I AM NO ECLIPSE OR TWILIGHT FAN I REPEAT I AM NOT MY GIRLFRIEND WANT ME TO GO SEE IT WITH HER but Eclipse had good action in it and I was suprised, it was actually pretty good, I wanna see the new movie that is coming out that starts with an "I" and it is all a dream.

Yep i still haven't seen the Twilight movies. I just am going to have to borrow them from someone. I think i know the person to go to for that. Well, i just got done watching the BBC series "Skins". I guess it was alright.
User Image

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:38 pm

i did that in the last airbender movie last night when they said Agni Ki wrong and said Angi Gu and Aang turned to Aung xD i yelled out "YOU IDIOTS!!!!" xD

note to everyone: REAL vampires don't sparkle they burst into badass flames like vladimire tod
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:38 pm

Katsuro Hitokage
Muse_Magician
Kawaki Minao
Muse_Magician
Kawaki Minao

Bad lietenant was awesome also lol, I was like "WHAT THE HELL" but it was so funny lol =P the first time when he seen the guy and girl come out of the club and he said "Where's the drugs" or somewhere along those lines and I won't go into detail but let's say it was rated r-x that scene lol =P didn't show anything but yeah dramallama

XD I know, and at the end of the movie, he does it again. That movie makes me laugh. So have you seen any good movies lately?

Hmm, a few good movies I seen was ... NO I AM NO ECLIPSE OR TWILIGHT FAN I REPEAT I AM NOT MY GIRLFRIEND WANT ME TO GO SEE IT WITH HER but Eclipse had good action in it and I was suprised, it was actually pretty good, I wanna see the new movie that is coming out that starts with an "I" and it is all a dream.

Yep i still haven't seen the Twilight movies. I just am going to have to borrow them from someone. I think i know the person to go to for that. Well, i just got done watching the BBC series "Skins". I guess it was alright.
User Image

XD XD XD XD *still laughing* Oh this just made my day!

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:41 pm

Actually, vampires have come a long way. Not very many ones who can't take sunlight live today. There are some, but not very many.
And real vampires don't fall in love or are attracted by looks. It's scent and aura. wink
*vampire studier*

Katsu: rofl
Another win~<3

Ok so i am going to do a vote right here!

Would you rather: Stay as a Human...
Become a Werewolf....
Or become a Vampire?

Just asking. Though this may be fun or not.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kale Uchiha

A) Mint........ IM GONNA ******** KILL THE GUYS THAT ******** CHANGED IT! AGNI KI WAS THE GREATEST THING IN THE WORLD! FIRE BENDERS ******** EACH OTHER UP! IMMA KILL THEM! I SWEAR!

B)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Velociraptors would ******** HIM UP
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:42 pm

Muse_Magician

Become a Werewolf....
Or become a Vampire?

Werewolf. But not one of them sissy ******** from Twilight. Im talking a REAL werewolf. Watch Underworld. THEY have good Werewolves.

Kale Uchiha

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:44 pm

Kale Uchiha
Muse_Magician

Become a Werewolf....
Or become a Vampire?

Werewolf. But not one of them sissy ******** from Twilight. Im talking a REAL werewolf. Watch Underworld. THEY have good Werewolves.

Oh yeah, defently know what your talking about. That my friend is a good movie series. Own all three of the movies.

UNDERWORLD LYCANS FTWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

But~ Vampire. =w=

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Kale Uchiha

Perfect.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((I have the first and second, but not the last.))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:45 pm

lol i know! i was about to climb into the window box where the movie proctor is and strangle the movie and who ever is playing it
rofl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:46 pm

How about this?The books and movies of Twilight all suck...A LOT!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:47 pm

Silken-Laced Mistress
UNDERWORLD LYCANS FTWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

But~ Vampire. =w=

LOL Well, if you asked me i would become a Lycan. They are much better species of werewolf.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:48 pm

Silken-Laced Mistress
On the topic of Eclipse....
They got better with the acting until Bella began freaking out when Jake tried to leave the mountain... >____>;;;;;;

The fighting was a freaking win man. =w=

I kept cheering on everyone when they would tear up one of the bad vampires. rofl

"Yes yes yes yes- NO! WTF ARE YOU DOING?! D<"

Imagine that in the movie theater. LOL. We were all the way up in the top row under the projection screen. xp

Lol yeah, I was watching and my girlfriend and her friend kept whispering about the whole movie and all, I always sit in the front so I don't have to worry about people in front of me getting up and down and kicking people and all the other crap it just get's annoying lol, and i am going to do the same Mint, I am sure it's a good movie but aung OMG I AM GOING TO STAB A PENCIL THROUGH THEIR EARS AND PULL OUT THEIR BRAIN GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I would be a badass vampire, and no not the little sparkly OH LOOK AT ME I SPARKLE LIKE A FAIRY vampires, the ones that burn and kill people just with their fangs and eyes. =P
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5197 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games