Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

chocolate milk3

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:46 pm
Hey you can call me Sam. I'm a manga artist and am completely and utterly obsessed with Japan, manga, and of course, yaoi. I draw it, I write it, I read it. I'm an artist and a pervert and I brush my teeth in the shower @_@ I like meeting new people, even if they're complete arses. This is because I can imagine them dieing horrible deaths. Lol. I’m cynical and morbid (and somewhat violent) but have an upbeat personality and a love of life.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:34 am
...Well my name is Grega, Im 15 years old and I live somewhere....(trust me even if I tell you you wouldnt know where the heck that is).I like to draw, learn gow to do internet stuff (random sites, banners(I still need a teacher), profile changes), as special I like to talk whit friends. rolleyes mrgreen rolleyes  

Score-IT

XxXx_gnr_rox_my_sox_XxXx

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:12 am
My name is Jessica, but I go by Becca.I'm not very interesting but I play guitar. That's pretty much it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:39 am
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Fight Together...
uhhh... hello, my name is Waseem and Im white guy 19 years old with green eyes XD
im from syria and I love cats OwO
...Or Die Alone

II W_R_R_M II

Ravidizh

Quotable Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:43 am
jelooou! my name... well I won't tell my real name, but you may call me ranita :]

I'm 20, I love frogs, my fave colour is green, I love to speak italian, my fave food is japanese AND italian [isn't that new?], I have like a thousand pets, and my goal in life is to rape alaina's clone ;]

I mean Grape!
grape! yeah grape!
like... purple and round and... grape...
...I like wine... its made out of grapes...
and... balloons are round... and...
smilies... and... Teehee :B
---RANDOMNESS!----  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:32 am
Hi! I'm Siilentx > ppl call me Sii ( sigh )
I just turned 14 last week. I love my friends...hobbbies include computer games......my man language is English... i like to read books! and i'm glad that i got into this guild! this guild looks awsome!!  

Siilentx

Agile Star

Nia Sephora

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:51 am
Hey, My name is Nia, and I'm 15 years old.
I live in Canada. Dont worry! Its warm right now!
anyways, I love Manga, anime, and just about anything Japanese. I love the yaoi, and I own two cats, a dog, and a leapord geko.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:28 am
M'Yello everybody. I'm from TX and its hotter than a monkey's nut sack outside. I love horror movies, Halloween, movies in general and cutesy-pink-glittery things. (Because I'm a girl lol) If you want random look at my profile. eek lol  

crystalrubi

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Princess Moonbutt

5,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:12 am
*runs in trips and slides into the closest person.Wiggles around trying to get up.Finally gets up and wiggles around in the STR8 jacket.*Hello I'm Abella*looks around*um well lets see...Well I'm from my mom and I <3 yuri and yaoi.*wiggles around some more* and I like fish and...OMG its Mj...umm I wonder where that outburst came from.What was I talking about now lets see...I play lots of MM0s and stuff...Well I'm have to go now.*whispers*you see them men running towards me.There coming to take me back.*runs off and hits a pole*dammit!  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:25 am
Hello Im josh Im about to turn 17, I was invited by torturing liars to join.
looks like a neat guild. so yeah pleasure to meet everyones aquaintence  

drunkenmaster1

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:23 am
o.o

Uhh... Hello! *bows* I am AutumnrainChaos, aka ARC :3

I was invited by Torturing Liars, so nice :3

I <3 to rp, read, and write. Currently.... yaoi is an obession of mine >>;;;

I'll rp anything too surprised

I'm uh.... 21 >//<

A female, engaged and living in PA  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:42 am
Well I'm Sakura_lin75 , I like sushi and pizza and fruit and sweets....
I like anime, I like to draw it.

Oh! Oh! I love to Role play! yesh yesh  

Sakura_lin75

Linka Tribal

Brilliant Fiend

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:48 am
Hidoe! I'm Linka, and you can call me...Linka.
I'm a girl, I like video games, Martial Arts, horror movies and scary books, Anime, Dragons, tattos, Dragon tattoos, pizza, onions, bees, bacon flavored green beans, Hockey, music, teasing my cousin, Chinese food, long hair, jeans, role playing, and Canada.
I hate peas.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:01 pm
Yes! Hello! I am Horizon Goddess! See? *points at username* You may call me Horizon I suppose. Other nicknames of mine are Koz, Empress, and Rebel. I don't know why they're my nicknames though. If someone told me that would be nice. Anywho. I like writing. Actually I love it. I'm always writing something. Right now I'm writing this. I have a huge appreciation for art, even though I FAIL as an artist...I'm addicted to pomegranate juice, chocolate chip cookies, and chocolate brownie iced cap supremes. They're orgasmic. Aaaaand...That's all for now!  

MuffinPant

4,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zelgadyss

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:06 pm
Peek - a - Blue !!! My name is Jon, and im not entirely sure how i got an invite here... but well.... here i am smile im a gamer, online, ofline, board to cards. table top to pc. also i love reading and writting, and of coarse writting about reading (as you can see). i have very eclectic tastes and and thats about it at the moment. be well  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games