Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:45 pm
"huh? Well, yeah! I'll help you as much as I can! And there are a lot of others here too! We won't let the Akuma hurt you, okay? But tell me, were you hit at all? By the blood bullets?"

"Uh, no. Not that I know of...And thank you for all your help!" the girl looked sincerly grateful for everything.

---

Linali looked out of the corner of her eye and saw Carlotta staying by the building. She then turned her attention back to the Akuma in front of her. "Round Dance Wind!"

---

The fire snake continued to engulf Akuma and soon they all began to explode.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:50 pm
A ring of akuma closely followed Vexis as he slowly walked into the fray. "First Reaping." A black circle appeared on the ground beneath him,large enough to fit the akuma ring in.

"Reapers Touch!" he swung his scythe and cut the the akuma immediately in front of him. At the same time, the rest of the ring was mysteriously cut down as well.

-

"You guys are so slow." The boy yelled after his initial curiousity subsided. "We could have been killed!

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:15 pm
Didrika felt a little taken aback. "U-uh... I'm sorry! I wasn't in charge! I think it was... Komui wanted everyone to be there before the doors were opened to ensure no Akuma got in... or something.." Didrika bowed her head.

"Well... At least you're here now..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:20 pm
"No excuse!" He snapped. "And you!" He shouted, pointing to a hovering akuma. "Your just as lazy as they are!" It turned to face him. "Its no wonder your small fry!"  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:28 pm
Even though she really had no control what-so-ever, this boy yelling at her made her feel guilty. But then she wasn't sure whether to laugh or to pale at what the boy said next, by yelling at the Akuma. "You... you shouldn't provoke it!!" She pointed her staff at the Akuma he yelled at. "Absorb!" A light connected the tip of her staff to the Akuma, absorbing its energy.

"Wow.... It's kind of cool to see an Exorcist in action..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:30 pm
The akuma wavered slightly in the air and continued to hover lower and lower to the ground. "Thats it?" The boy said, mostly thinking outloud.  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:34 pm
"Leave me alone!" Didrika shouted at him. She knew that her power wasn't much at this point, and it still embarrassed her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:39 pm
Carlotta made a quick attempt to sneak around to the other side of the building, she remained close to the wall and tried to stay out of sight of both exorcists and Akuma.

Kanda glanced back at the noisy boy with Didirka, and quickly noticed the threatening Akuma looming over them. He quietly turned and used Nigentou once more against the Akuma in order to protect her. "Are you alright?" He asked her.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:41 pm
"Is this really the time to be self concious?" The boy asked, eyeing the every approaching akuma. As he was about to react, the Akuma was cut down before his eyes.

"Shouldn't you be inside?" Vexis asked, walking past the remains of the akuma.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:52 am
"Yeah, thanks..." Didrika said with a sigh when he saved them. She then turned to the boy. "Shut up! I know I'm useless!"

---

After destroying another Akuma, Linali looked around for Carlotta. She saw her trying to sneak off. "Where are you going? I told you I would be keeping an eye on you!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:43 am
"I think you should go inside with the these two." Vexis said, pointing to the boy and girl. "The akuma are almost finished anyway."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:34 pm
"Sorry!" She immediately called back, slumping back against the wall.

Kanda watched Didrika and looked between the boy and the girl, briefly examining them.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:53 pm
"Okay...." She nodded at Vexis' suggestion. She turned to the two. "Let's go inside. We can take care of any wounds or you can eat if you're hungry."

"Uh, thanks..." she looked to the boy and nodded.

----

Linali sighed, but before she could say anything else, an Akuma appeared next to her, so she killed it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:02 pm
"I think that was the last one!" Vexis yelled in Linalli's direction. Änyone wounded?"

-

"Nice place." The boy said as he walked past the gate, his hands behind his head. "Y'all live here? Name's Grant, by the by. Girlie over there is Gavina." He said, pointing to his friend.

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:27 pm
Linali nodded. "Okay!" She quickly surveyed the area and saw that there were no more Akuma. She turned to Carlotta. "Alright, we're done here. We have to go inside now."

---

"Uh, yeah! This our home!" She wondered why he was acting nicer all of a sudden but she shrugged it off. "I'm Didrika! Nice to meet you two!"

"Uh, you too..." Gavina looked around the area they were in. It certainly was different than what she was used to. "Hm... Oh, and about the food you were offering...." She trailed off when her stomach grumbled.

Didrika giggled. "Well, if you two are sure you're alright, I'll show you to the cafeteria, okay?"  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff