Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:04 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*damos who was Half asleep, as he was train by his master, awoke and saw Berry's sullen face* whats worrying your berry?
Berry slowly turns from a heartless back to human and goes to him and sits in front of him." I know you havent seen it but i know others have. At times i lose all my emotions and care. im scared that i will lose them soon again and do something mean to you during that time. " A couple tears fall down her face.
Dont worry i beleive in you you can handle anything im sure of it, with or without me at your side, You are berry and you dont need me to protect you all the time alright*pets her head lightly but keeps her at a distance from his body*
"The weird thing is....that...i only get like that when, im not near you. " Berry looks at him" why does that happen to me? Do you know?"
...idk
"Ww should find out sometime. Dont you think?"
...ge some rest berry we have a long day ahead of us *he turns his head away from here to stare off into the distant night in simple wonder on what lies in these cold forest torren mountians*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:07 pm
-D03 Deux Dos-
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Dont worry i beleive in you you can handle anything im sure of it, with or without me at your side, You are berry and you dont need me to protect you all the time alright*pets her head lightly but keeps her at a distance from his body*
"The weird thing is....that...i only get like that when, im not near you. " Berry looks at him" why does that happen to me? Do you know?"
...idk
...ge some rest berry we have a long day ahead of us *he turns his head away from here to stare off into the distant night in simple wonder on what lies in these cold forest torren mountians*
"okay." Berry layed down on the ground and fell asleep quickly and quietly.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:15 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*Somad walks around looking for Sabishi* Sabishi are there

((Did you mean are you there? Cause I can't tell. Once again sorry for not being on for a little while, I went to Broadway!!! That why...yep....))
((somad is in the forest trying to find out what happened to you. your still in the forest. Berry was taken somewhere else and now is with damos.))

((Thank you Rikku!))

Sabishii looked around suddenley at her surrounding, had she past out from the noise. "Hello...?" she asked in a quite, groggy voice while rubbing her eye. "Is anyone still there?" she oushed herself up off the ground.
*From behind Somad appeares* You called twisted ((funny how a play the part of a wolf and am a wolf xd ))

((Yeah..it is.))

Sabishii jumped up in suprise, at first getting out her gun. After relizing it was Somad she put it away, turning to face him "What happened?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:41 pm
The Gothic Rikku
-D03 Deux Dos-
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
...idk
"okay." Berry layed down on the ground and fell asleep quickly and quietly.
She was asleep for a good solid 7 hours. After, she slowly woke up and got up slow and yawns lightly. She was still a bit asleep so she wasnt fully paiding attetion to anyone or anything.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:56 pm
SoraSabishii
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*Somad walks around looking for Sabishi* Sabishi are there

((Did you mean are you there? Cause I can't tell. Once again sorry for not being on for a little while, I went to Broadway!!! That why...yep....))
((somad is in the forest trying to find out what happened to you. your still in the forest. Berry was taken somewhere else and now is with damos.))

((Thank you Rikku!))

Sabishii looked around suddenley at her surrounding, had she past out from the noise. "Hello...?" she asked in a quite, groggy voice while rubbing her eye. "Is anyone still there?" she oushed herself up off the ground.
*From behind Somad appeares* You called twisted ((funny how a play the part of a wolf and am a wolf xd ))

((Yeah..it is.))

Sabishii jumped up in suprise, at first getting out her gun. After relizing it was Somad she put it away, turning to face him "What happened?"
where have you been?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:09 pm
Sabishii rubbed the back of her head shyly, she did feel embarassed to say the least. She loked towards the ground before saying "I think that guy's music put me out...but I'm not sure." She looked back up at Somad, "Where is everybody?" she asked.  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:07 am
SoraSabishii
Sabishii rubbed the back of her head shyly, she did feel embarassed to say the least. She loked towards the ground before saying "I think that guy's music put me out...but I'm not sure." She looked back up at Somad, "Where is everybody?" she asked.
*I dont know but I can follow there scent just ride on me okay*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:13 pm
Sabishii nodded before uttering an "Kay." She on to the top of Somad, petting his fear a little. "Your fur is so soft...." she bent down to sniff it, just out of curosity, "but it smells bad." she said rather bluntly.  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:39 pm
Daron woke up. Nevan was a guitar again and laid in his arms for some reason. He got up and placed the instrument on his back. He put out the last weak flames of the fire, plucked a strange looking fruit from a low hanging branch and took a bite out of it. He sat down on one of the few rocks, thinking about how cold he was to Nevan last night...

Ryed returned to camp. Nothing much happened last night. Just a few Heartless that tried to invade the camp. He didn't use his Keyblade in fear that 'they' would come to it. Except for those small fights only one thing worth mensioning happened. He saw Nevan once again! Ryed had always had feelings for Nevan, but she didn't know that. He sat down in the moist grass and looked around. Daron was lost in thoughts, Damos was still asleep. But Berry started to awaken. He waited until she became conscious of her surroundings before saying "Good morning, Berry."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:43 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Daron woke up. Nevan was a guitar again and laid in his arms for some reason. He got up and placed the instrument on his back. He put out the last weak flames of the fire, plucked a strange looking fruit from a low hanging branch and took a bite out of it. He sat down on one of the few rocks, thinking about how cold he was to Nevan last night...

Ryed returned to camp. Nothing much happened last night. Just a few Heartless that tried to invade the camp. He didn't use his Keyblade in fear that 'they' would come to it. Except for those small fights only one thing worth mensioning happened. He saw Nevan once again! Ryed had always had feelings for Nevan, but she didn't know that. He sat down in the moist grass and looked around. Daron was lost in thoughts, Damos was still asleep. But Berry started to awaken. He waited until she became conscious of her surroundings before saying "Good morning, Berry."
Berry let out a yawn and rubbed her eyes a bit. "Good Morning Ryed." Berry looks over at Damos." He looks so peacefull when he sleeps...."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:44 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Berry let out a yawn and rubbed her eyes a bit. "Good Morning Ryed." Berry looks over at Damos." He looks so peacefull when he sleeps...."

"This is actually the first time I've ever seen him sleep. He might not say it, Berry, but he is trying hard to get you back to normal. I could do it in an instance, but he made me swear not to. He wants to do it on his own."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:11 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"This is actually the first time I've ever seen him sleep. He might not say it, Berry, but he is trying hard to get you back to normal. I could do it in an instance, but he made me swear not to. He wants to do it on his own."
"Huh? How can you fix me? I need to find my heart....which is lost."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:23 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Did you forget I was the Grim Reaper? Hearts are easy to find, as long as you know where to look for them." Ryed sighed. "I already know where your heart is, and how to get it back, but Damos refused all my attempts to help him. You must mean alot to him."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:58 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Did you forget I was the Grim Reaper? Hearts are easy to find, as long as you know where to look for them." Ryed sighed. "I already know where your heart is, and how to get it back, but Damos refused all my attempts to help him. You must mean alot to him."
Berry started to blush and look at Damos. "He ...he....really likes me....and i mean a lot to him. So, maybe he does feel the same thing as i do to him......"Berry smiled and looked at Ryed."So, can i know where my heart is or is that a secret?"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:42 pm
SoraSabishii
Sabishii nodded before uttering an "Kay." She on to the top of Somad, petting his fear a little. "Your fur is so soft...." she bent down to sniff it, just out of curosity, "but it smells bad." she said rather bluntly.
stare *dont diss the Fur ...  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games