Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:54 pm
yeah the summer event ended when Violet left with renim back to Ria High.

Now its a decision as to wether or not Leave those Threads up as other lands outside of Ria high to RP in... ::shrug::  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:01 pm
Mint: Well hehe.. I guess I got Kurai worried yesterday by not showing up last night.. I did indeed decided to hang out with some of my other friends without Kurai knowing. But thats only cause they won't let me have a cell phone yet.. Their fault...

So now im sort of in trouble and not allowed on the Computer as much. But i can always bribe Kurai to give up some of his Internet time ^^.

Nehoo onto guild news:

Well Im hoping one of you Crew members can take care of the Co-ed Dorms hook-ups. ::nudges at Joy::

And Also I just Talked with Mike over AIM and he just might be our newest Crew member. Since we know him in real life and such ^^. (hes really a pretty-boy too XP better lookin then Ky XD ill make Kurai post a pic sooner or lata )

I'm also pretty annoyed at Kurai to see the lack of Student Sigs he completed. but thats cause he is almost graduating and stuff and he has that RPG game project to finish with his friends ::shrug:: oh well.

Neways...

^^ Ria High forever ! heart  

KuraiGekkou

SaKuRaBaBy

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:16 pm
i give a yay for mike as a crew member!  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:39 pm
Wohoo!!! check out my pretty little angel wing lol  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:00 pm
... I feel like a bunny rabbit...

For Sakura and Mike

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sakura

Mike

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:05 pm
*sigh* Kurai look at you...you rich little *mumbles*

Anyways...I feel like I-No!! Wohoo Rock on!!!

O and Kurai....I edited my one post on the previous page...of why I cant do Testement... sweatdrop (my little art thingie's i do)  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Shirou Setari

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:08 pm
Umm, hello, yeh, I'm Mike and I guess I'm a new Crew Member. I can't wait to meet and get to know you all better and have some fun times RP-ing and watnot. I hear yer all pretty kool and so I'mm looking forward to it all.

So yeh. Just a little bout maiself I guess, I'm not necessarily new to RP-ing or Gaia, but just out of practice. I'll prolly be on non-stop so I guess feel free to PM me with complaints, questions, watever, about watever. So yeh, and i'll see you all around -- LOVE AND PEACE!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:18 pm
wait wait wait.. wait for it...

Testament:
DIZZY IS DEAD.

Yessss i love Playing Guity Gear Reloaded at night. Ahh poor Testament-sans story. (wasnt able to kill Axl in less then 30 sec... Gold Johnny match here i come..)

So yeah This is Mike y'all he decided to be Eddie. w00t (no offense to You Tiff XD) we had to choose from Zappa from Eddie XP. And Rachel was stuck with either I-no or Justice. I think that was a pretty simple choice there seeing how I-no fits Rachel perfectly XD!!!

And uhh.. yeah. thats pretty much it.

And so Testament can't be chibified.

HMPH.  

KuraiGekkou

SaKuRaBaBy

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:20 pm
Fear me. Rawr.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:47 am
Fear you? Peh, I own you!! Rawr!!  

Shirou Setari

SaKuRaBaBy

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:51 am
Nuh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Puff!  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:56 am
Oops, sorry, I forgot to call you...and yes I own you in RP, bwahahahaha, or something. XP!!

~edit~
well, back to work now, blah...  

Shirou Setari

SaKuRaBaBy

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:12 am
T-T No wonder you didn't call. T-T You forgot bout me... *sniff sniff* jk jk~

Hmph~you have won round 1!!! But you haven't won the entire thing yet! domokun domokun domokun domokun

^.^!! I get to wear my new sandals todayyyyyy! Hurray!  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:43 am
Hi Mike! Bet you cant guess who I am xp

OHHH NINJA! ninja
I feel sooooo sad for missing out on the new plot. crying Gah, must start projects...2 days left......*faints*

*wakes up* Uhh forgot what I was going to say. Oh yah I'll stop complaining now. *faints*  

Rene the Hopeless

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 11:46 am
Kurai: Alright Kiddies! heres my goal! Im going to finish all the Student Sig Orders (the ones with a Trade waiting and an Order filled out) and then update the school map.

The Front page has been edited. Those with a current plot (with 3 or more people participating in it) and wish to have their plot posted on the front page can PM me and request so.

and in response to Gaia Guilds Think of the children error....

Kurai loves Lil Kids!

And the Kids love him back X_X;;

Man.. im going to miss the Child Development Kids... crying . our last activity with them was to make Paper bag puppets..

ahh.. ::sniff::

::shakes himself::

and another picture. This time Including Catz! our fellow Admin to the Affiliate to this guild!
shes the gal on the far left ^^ isnt she a darlin!?

Go check out her guild sometimes ^^  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games