Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:46 am
"think nothing of it is no problem, now Kai Hmm"  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:29 am
Virgo preppy girl
kitsunecharade
Leon heard her and smiled...(The doctor...saved me...my heart feels great.) His eyes opened slightly. "Erri...take me home and I solomnly swear to never run away again. I love you Erri."

*I just love how I make references to several of my characters in this rp*

Erri gasped and hugged Leon i love you too Leon and i will get you home i promise she sighed releived and helped him up and started home once they got to the house she brought them strait to their hallway and room where she helped him on the bed and cuddled close to him better now that we are home? she leaned close to his face as if she was going to kiss him the blushed and thought what am i doing if he wants me to kiss him then he would kiss me at that she backed away slowly

He smiled and leaned up and kissed her very passionantly very deeply and pulled her down on him accidently hurting himself but he laughed.  

losttoneverreturn

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:10 am
"nonsense! we could find lots of stuff for you to do!" Kai laughed, " na im just kidding, you can help me do chores or something, you don't realy HAVE to do anything..." He sat down on the floor and poked an ant, then squshed it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:53 pm
Kai tilted his head and staired into Min's eyes," Sister, is there something on your mind?"  

kai wolf white

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:01 am
smiling at brothers response "yes while I passed out did anything unusual happen with Reign?

she was helping me as I am only able to use neko magics to sumon and to heal .....

it can have a major strain and drain on a Neko body which is why I needed her help to refocus my energy because Hikari is a heavenly and I needed to boost my power focus

did she pass out or was she awake it is very important to know can you remember any difference in her..? ANY even if insignificant.."

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:21 am
"ummm guys if you don't mind I'm going to go for a bit of a walk around see what there is to see"Hikai announced, hearing no objections he walked off giving a small wave before he turned a corner and went out of sight,  

Ravenhome

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:55 am
"Well... errr.... im not shure"he said trying to think. "nope, none that i could detect, so dse anyone want to play a game because im bored out of my mind." he said and smiled at them all.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:05 am
walking down one of the many halls in the house Hikari started to run his fingers through the feathers on one of his wings absent mindedly as he walked past one of the rooms he stopped dead in his tracks as a smile spread across his face and his eyes widened like the provebial kid in a candy store he then walked into the room where in the middle was a black shinning almost new seeming grand Piano "alright, awsome now to see if the fall hasn't screwer up my brain" at the sound of his verbal screw up he chuckled to himself he then proceded to play a piece from his favourite composer Joe Hisaishi ((he is among my favourite composers you should check some of his music out it's really good)) smilling to himslef he though ~this is a good thing that I haven't forgotten how to play~ he continued as the music flowed through the entire house.  

Ravenhome

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:20 am
Kai your absolutely positive that NOTHING happened with reign.. no words no fall overs did she rest? I don't understand there should have been something that much energy pulsing through reign should have....... Hmmm Kai what exactly happened when the light flickered out ...."

sits down perplexed because the energy used for a heavenly usually removes all blocks from a neko mind on the return which means =reign should have some memories restored to her unless she passed out which would mean she lost a...=

looking at Kai she pulled a squeaky ball and tossed it down the hall and then tryed to send Kai a mental message by focussing on reign

it was then she heard the music and smiled "it sounds like some one found the music room"

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:51 am
Kai shook his head, "nothing. the lights stayed on and everything seemed normal." when she threw the ball he started after it then something in his mind said Reign. he stoped and turned around,"did you say something?" he asked confused and a little scard.  

kai wolf white

Ravenhome

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:18 pm
Hikari stopped playing got up and walked out of the room "I LOVE THIS PIANO IT'S GREAT!!!! HEY THERES A ROOM NEXT TO THIS ONE CAN I HAVE IT?!!" he yelled out  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:13 pm
Kai's ear twitched as he heard hakari's voice,"YEAH GO AHEAD!" He yelled back.  

kai wolf white

Ravenhome

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:39 am
"AWSOME THANKS GUYS!!" Hikari yelled back genuinly happy he then went over to the room next to the music room and opened the door "nice" he exclaimed inside the room was a king size four poster bed a chestnut wardrobe, an ensuite and a set of glass doors that lead out on to a small balcony Hikari then realised something and stuck his head out of his new bedroom's door "HEY NOT TO BE PUSHY OR ANYTHING BUT I'M GOING TO NEED SOME CHANGES OF CLOTHES SOON, LIKE IT DOSEN'T HAVE TO BE NOW WHEN EVER IT SUITS YOU, THANKS!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:47 am
"ofcourse you may Hikari" Min stopped and looked at Kai and in a low decible voice "Kai reign did say something.... you just shot me a memory..."Well, what are you waiting for?! Get her to a bed!!!" Looking at Kai "was there More....and who was she meaning?"  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:34 am
"i- i can't remember! please stop attacking me with these questions..." he said as he lifted Reign to the bed. " i have a feeling something bad has happened to you." he whispered to Reign.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff