Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:49 pm
~~~~~future~~~~~
Beastboy sighed and said,"I guess I hid my feelings too. except mine were hidden through laughter."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:55 pm
~~Future~~

Raven nodded her head, a small smile coming on to her face. "That's all in the past now... I'm happy that we finally admitted our feelings back then."  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:43 am
Future present.
Chris coutninued to fuitlessly tap on the game controllers struggling to complete the level he was on his eys dropping with black circles scarred around his eyes. He feel backwards asleep breathhing peacefully.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:57 pm
~~~~~future~~~~~
Beastboy smiled and said,"Yeah but I forget, did I ask you out or did you ask me out."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:59 pm
~~~Past~~~

Emerald closed her book and got up. She finished her whole book in one night. She stared out the window looking at the sun rising. She couldnt believe she was up all night.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:39 pm
~~Future~~

Raven thought back to the day when they had gotten together. "You told me about your feelings, I told you mine, and then you asked me to watch a movie with you."

Azar eventually fell asleep as he was playing. The controller rested against his stomach as he slept.

~~Past~~

Raven woke up in the morning, early as usual. She got out of bed, got dressed, and went to the main room. She saw Emerald with a book. "Did you stay up all night?"  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:42 pm
~~~Past~~~
Emerald turned around and looked at her mother. "Good Morning. Nope I just woke up. I was just about to read." She sat down and sticked her head in her book pretending to read it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:58 pm
~~Past~~

Raven looked at Emerald carefully. She noticed black circles under her eyes, an obvious sign of little or no sleep. Sighing, Raven said. "If you need anymore sleep, you can go and sleep in my room since you don't have one." Other than that, Raven decided not to say anything to Emerald to scold her for staying up all night.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:29 am
~~~past~~~

Emerald stood up. "I might do that." She walked back to Raven's room and opened her door. It had alot of space. She laid on the bed and fell asleep quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:52 am
~~Past~~

Raven watched Emerald leave before walking into the kitchen. She took out a cup and began heating water to make tea.  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:58 am
~~~~~future~~~~~
Beastboy thought for a moment and then said,"Oh yeah now i remember."
~~~~~past~~~~~
Beastboy walked into the main room and sat on the couch. he then stretched and yawned before laying down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:04 pm
~~Future~~

Raven laughed before saying. "That's good to know."

~~Past~~

Raven dipped a tea bag into the hot water, making tea. She walked over to the couch and sat next to Beast Boy. "Good morning." She said, taking a sip from her tea.  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:10 pm
~~~~~past~~~~~
Beastboy looked up at Raven and said,'Good mourning to you too. How did you sleep."
~~~~~future~~~~~
Beastboy laughed to and said,"Yeah, the only thing is that I can't remember what gave me the courage to ask you.'  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:13 pm
~~Past~~

Raven smiled a bit, recalling her dreams from the night. "I slept well. You?"

~~Future~~

Raven nodded her head. "Yeah. I don't remember either."  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:16 pm
~~~~~past~~~~~
Beastboy smiled and asked,"So, what did you dream about?"
~~~~~future~~~~~
Beastboy thought for a moment before saying,"oh well it's not important."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games